• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is McCaffery going to New York?

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@theboardref here is what the son of my classmate is doing in NY:

Save your SEC defense bias, you do not have a candidate from YOUR team (cough, Fournette) in NY, save me the kick return yards, Barry Sanders did those and had fewer yards against worse opponents. Oh, and save me your vitriol on the more games. CMac broke Barry's record with fewer touches. Henry is a better pure between the tackles RB I admit that, I am not delusional, however, CMac is the better pure football player. The Heisman is about the best football player, not the best RB, QB etc.

The myopia of non Bama fans in the SEC makes me giggle. Kevin Hogan, he, of the more wins than Luck, tied for as many yards as Elway, would be a rock star on any SEC team.

Troll on, and remember, on Saturday raise your glass to the 5th Heisman runner up in Stanford history.

Oh and @clarkson23devils the kid will have a Stanford diploma, he will make more off the football field after graduation than he would in the CFL, LFL, or AFL. So take CMac's "bieber dick" out of your mouth and remember your team got beat 2 times this year by STANFORD. Yes #Nerdnation ran the table in CA again this year.

/End drunken rant,I had papers to grade.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Save your SEC defense bias, you do not have a candidate from YOUR team (cough, Fournette) in NY, save me the kick return yards, Barry Sanders did those and had fewer yards against worse opponents. Oh, and save me your vitriol on the more games. CMac broke Barry's record with fewer touches. Henry is a better pure between the tackles RB I admit that, I am not delusional, however, CMac is the better pure football player. The Heisman is about the best football player, not the best RB, QB etc.

The myopia of non Bama fans in the SEC makes me giggle. Kevin Hogan, he, of the more wins than Luck, tied for as many yards as Elway, would be a rock star on any SEC team.

Troll on, and remember, on Saturday raise your glass to the 5th Heisman runner up in Stanford history.

Oh and @clarkson23devils the kid will have a Stanford diploma, he will make more off the football field after graduation than he would in the CFL, LFL, or AFL. So take CMac's "bieber dick" out of your mouth and remember your team got beat 2 times this year by STANFORD. Yes #Nerdnation ran the table in CA again this year.

Whos cmac :dhd: I still dont thank Bieber comes close to henry and SCs defense was awful thats a big part of why i think McCaffery is questionable. I think he flops in another conference

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice moves against defenses ranking 99 and over.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would your team, not other SEC teams do against offenses ranked 50 and over?

We can play the causation game all night long, is CMac overrated because the PAC D's are bad or does Henry stand out because the SEC offenses are bad.

Here is my true question, your team has no candidate in the running, why do you care?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffery is = Toby Gerheart. But playing weaker defenses.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and @theboardref let us keep in mind that CMac has more runs of 10 yards or more against an 8 man box than any other player in the country. No matter how bad the D's are 8 players in the box should be able to prevent that right?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would your team, not other SEC teams do against offenses ranked 50 and over?

We can play the causation game all night long, is CMac overrated because the PAC D's are bad or does Henry stand out because the SEC offenses are bad.

Here is my true question, your team has no candidate in the running, why do you care?
I don't really, just think this should be the most lopsided victory in heisman voting history but won't because of West Coast voters. Think the margin of Mariota and Gordon should have been that big last year? Hell no, only reason it was, was because Mariota was a West Coaster. People who are more deserving like Elliot and Mayfield are sitting at home because of a running back that is A: from the PAC 12 and from the West Coast, and B: is white.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffery is = Toby Gerheart. But playing weaker defenses.

you keep bringing things like that up. Where is your dog in this hunt? This is a conference thing to you, are you one of those team SEC fellas?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and @theboardref let us keep in mind that CMac has more runs of 10 yards or more against an 8 man box than any other player in the country. No matter how bad the D's are 8 players in the box should be able to prevent that right?
Six games without touchdowns against PAC 12 defenses, you know that right? Held to under 100 yards by the only top 25 defense he faced, you know this right?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video did show how bad the tackling and blown coverages were. So many sloppy arm tackles.,missed attempts at big hits and defensive players all sorts of out of position :L

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned before, it is like comparing the kid that plays 1A high school football, weighs 140 pounds and is 5'0, runs a 5 flat forty and saying because he ran for 1000 yards he is in the same league as a back in 5A who runs a 4.5/40 and ran for 980 yards. Is that really the same thing?