• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Derrick Rose out tonight?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA that seals it. You really are a dumbass.

Mariota is the most efficient down field passer in college football and one of the best ever when throwing 15 yards or more.

Good lord. At least try and say something remotely accurate.

We shall see on Monday night.....

maybe you guys can improve to 1-8 against THE Ohio State Buckeyes- though I doubt it.

the Bucks definitely have a better defense. They definitely have a better running back. Smith, Thomas and Marshall are just as good as the Oregon WR

Oregon has the advantage at QB that is for sure. Cardale is the question mark- but after beating Wisky and Bama its hard to doubt him

especially when you have the best coach in college football.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest- I am sure you gotta still have nightmares of Terrell Pryor making the Oregon Ducks look slow while winning the Rose Bowl.

For all that Oregon speed- the fastest player on the field was from the Big Ten and went home with the Rose bowl win

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see on Monday night.....

maybe you guys can improve to 1-8 against THE Ohio State Buckeyes- though I doubt it.

the Bucks definitely have a better defense. They definitely have a better running back. Smith, Thomas and Marshall are just as good as the Oregon WR

Oregon has the advantage at QB that is for sure. Cardale is the question mark- but after beating Wisky and Bama its hard to doubt him

especially when you have the best coach in college football.

I really hope they are just as good. Oregons top 3 are out along with their #1 Tight End.

And Elliot is basically a wash with Freeman. Yards favored Elliot by a bit but Freeman had more TD's and Tyner as the Ducks second back offsets the difference.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What took you so long to figure that out?

Just getting to know the guy lol. But really the Rose/Dwade comparison should have been all it took.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they are just as good. Oregons top 3 are out along with their #1 Tight End.

And Elliot is basically a wash with Freeman. Yards favored Elliot by a bit but Freeman had more TD's and Tyner as the Ducks second back offsets the difference.

Elliot didnt get the scores because Barret set the ALL TIME BIG TEN RECORD for TD's this year

did you just see what Elliot did to 2 of the best defenses in the country in Wisconsin and Bama?!

please, i know you have absolutely no clue what you are talkingabout- but for the Love of God- if you try and say the Oregon D is better than Wisconsins or Bamas im going to stroke out.

Ezekial Ellit just put up 450 yards in the Big Ten Title Game and Sugar Bowl against very good defenses and youare triny to compare him to Freeman?

cmon man

thats like saying Cardale is as good as Mariotta---

*Elliot had LESS carries and almost 300 more yards and averaged about 1.5 yards more per carry, LOL- and in big games he rose to theoccasion like crazy -

do you realize that Nick Saban since he has been at Alabama has NEVER HAD A RUNNING BACK DO TO HIM WHAT ELLIOT DID?!

he made Alabama's hyped defense look like a middle of the pack Pac-12 defense

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot didnt get the scores because Barret set the ALL TIME BIG TEN RECORD for TD's this year

did you just see what Elliot did to 2 of the best defenses in the country in Wisconsin and Bama?!

please, i know you have absolutely no clue what you are talkingabout- but for the Love of God- if you try and say the Oregon D is better than Wisconsins or Bamas im going to stroke out.

Ezekial Ellit just put up 450 yards in the Big Ten Title Game and Sugar Bowl against very good defenses and youare triny to compare him to Freeman?

cmon man

thats like saying Cardale is as good as Mariotta---

You might want to stroke out just to save face. We have went over it that you are in fact the one who has no clue what he is saying.

Marcus doesn't have a deep ball lol.

Freeman is close enough to Elliot that add in Tyner(you know a part of our RUNNING game) things are a complete wash. Then add in Marcus as well. Oregon doesn't run just one guy fool.

As for Oregon's defense. They have given up 16, 27, 10, 19, 13 and 20 in the last 6. They give up yards but they force turnovers better than Wisconsin and Alabama and FORCE you to keep up with their offense and it adds pressure.

So we know you don't watch the NBA or college football...what else?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekial Elliot is the real deal....the 3 biggest games of the year

Michigan State, Wisconsin and Alabama he had 600 yards combined against with 6 TD's....

NOBODY---i mean NOBODY embarrasses a Nick Saban defense like that.

230 yards on 20 carries later he was standing there with the MVP and a 11.5 yards per carry average......

I am sure Oregon will shut him down though....you guys have a WAY better defense and hold onto the ball so OSU wont be able to get their offense going....

lol

remember these 2 names

Joey Bosa

Ezekial Elliot

after Monday night they will replace your nightmares of Terrel Pryor tearing you up in the Rose Bowl

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't sit out a playoff game I really could care less

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just not real football in Oregon. There is a reason you guys have never won a national championship and are 0-8 lifetime against the Buckeyes while the Bucks have 5 national titles.

Ohio is where football was born. The pro football hall of fame is a little over an hour away from the Horseshoe.

you guys can run your little spread, and get hyped- but when it comes down to it-you just cannot slug it out with the big boys.

It has been proven time and time again- over and over again. - That window is closing too- who knows the next time you get this chance

there is no team in college football that has been as consistently relevant as the Bucks-

Texas, USC, Florida, Notre Dame, UMiami, Michigan- all great programs---- all are down

before that pre-Saban the Crimson Tide was down, Auburn was nothing, Oregon was not even considered something to be taken seriously, TCU was non-existent, Florida State had fallen off the map pre-Winston

The Buckeyes just keep on going. Year in, year out- no team is more consistently relevant.....and when this cycle of Oregon football crashes and burns- which it will- the Bucks will still be where they have always been-

The only team in the country that is consistently at the Big Boys table.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has the Kool aid flowin.

Let it flow!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has the Kool aid flowin.

Let it flow!!!

all things being equal do you know unlikely it is to be 0-8?

the chances are

.5x.5x.5x.5x.5x.5x.5x.5 =
1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256......

i mean thats pretty impressive....the chances if everything is equal that the Bucks beat the Ducks their first 8 meetings is 00.3%.....LOL

I mean....of course we know- not all things are equal- the Bucks were are/were/will always be/ better.....

but hot damn.....00.3% chance of that happening?

Teams like Texas, Bama, Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame, FSU, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Nebraska, the LSU's----these teams are College Football Royalty with multiple titles-- there will be up years and down years- and some will be more up than down for certain teams (cough cough, the BUCKS!).....

then you have the upstarts....the fads....the teams that catch lightning in a bottle because of a good player, a good coach (or both)-

the Michigan States, the Penn States, the Tennessee's the Arizona States, the Auburns, Pitts, UCLA, Wisconsin, Oregon, Clemson, OleMiss, etc.....

all though I am hesitant to put Oregon and a couple other teams on their when they dont even have 1 title.....

we shall see Monday if Oregon is up to the task of not falling to 0-9 against the Bucks- and can finally claim their first national title

with ChipKelly's recruits rapidly graduating, with a top QB prospect graduating...who knows the next time they get this opportunity

Ohio State? to quote Clay Davis from the Wire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

SHEEEEEEIT........if not this year, they will be back before long. Everyone knows that

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,968.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is not.

You don't send someone for an MRI if it is just rest/precautionary reasons

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick rose sucks

But lets be honest was he ever going to beast leking in a series...nope

I wish he stayed healthy so lebron could send him home again on 3 different teams

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys calm down he sat out 1 game. A lot of players sit out. LBJ has been out for 2 weeks. Its not a big deal. Rose said yesterday that he is fine and just sore from playing 15 games in a row. He hasn't played that many games in a long time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now to go back to what I said early in the season if he continues to miss gamess he is a role player because u need to be on the court to be a main player. Last night Gasol was a beast. Best game of his career.