• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why has Carlos Dunlap missed basically 4 games?

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clev
Pitts
Baltimore
Now Pitts again??

He Strained his hammy on that INT return vs Tenn, right?

That was on November 6th. So, he has missed an entire month. If he doesnt play on Sunday, then he has missed basically 35 days (If he even played next week)

Arian foster, and around 1911 players have strained their hamstrings this season. I cant remember any of them missing 4 weeks of the regular season because of it. Play Carlos. Missing Pitts X2 and Baltimore? Come on man

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a sissy. He was tagged as a loafing crybaby coming out of college and he's shown no signs of giving a rats ass about that fact so far. He's just Carlos being Carlos. He's costing himself literally millions too. He's a dumbass and I can't wait til that cancer is off the team.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I mean.

He leads the team in QB pressures and Sacks in the last 2 seasons. So, thats something. especially when you consider he has missed 4 games this year, and last year didnt start untill like week 5.

So....I like him. they just need him. What has he done to be a Cancer?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even missing those games, he's one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. Considering pressures, hurries, sacks, and QB hits...he's at the top of the list.

Hammy injuries are what they are. Andre Johnson has missed 5 games, I think. And that was with a bye in there. They take time, and if you come back too soon, they are easy to tweak.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude. Come on. Andre JOhnson tore his hamstring and had to go under the knife.

Not the same whatsoever

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't known for working very hard.... In fact, his coaches here still complain about it from time to time. Zimmer just said something to that effect last week.

Maybe he's really hurt and trying his best, or maybe he's half-assing his rehab. We'll see.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't known for working very hard.... In fact, his coaches here still complain about it from time to time. Zimmer just said something to that effect last week.

Maybe he's really hurt and trying his best, or maybe he's half-assing his rehab. We'll see.

But he's a "professional." Certainly he wouldn't be dogging it!

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dunno. I would guess that he wants to play. Maybe he reaggrivated his hamstring trying to comeback . I think with those you need to rest to you're fully healed or you'll just start over from square one. Not going to say the guy is the hardest worker on the team or a 'blue collar' guy but I dont think he's just milking it either.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I would guess that he wants to play. Maybe he reaggrivated his hamstring trying to comeback . I think with those you need to rest to you're fully healed or you'll just start over from square one. Not going to say the guy is the hardest worker on the team or a 'blue collar' guy but I dont think he's just milking it either.

His draft stock sank specifically due to the fact that the guy was a lazy POS. Quit homering it up. He's more than likely dogging it. The only other logical explanation is he's listening to and being treated by the Bengals medical staff.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm sure there are different degrees of straining it, from a minor tweak to an outright tear. So to compare his injury to anyone else's without more knowledge of each individual injury is idiotic.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His draft stock sank specifically due to the fact that the guy was a lazy POS. Quit homering it up. He's more than likely dogging it. The only other logical explanation is he's listening to and being treated by the Bengals medical staff.

His draft stock sunk due to the fact that he got arrested for being blind drunk and passed out at red light in Gainesville. He had the reputation for taking plays off as does every freakishly athletic DE (think Julius Peppers, Mario Williams etc) just like every white DE or OLB gets that label of being 'blue collar'. If he wouldnt have gotten into trouble he'd of been a first rounf pick. easily. Regardless he went back to school and got his degree when he didnt have to. he's stayed out of trouble. he's been the most productive D lineman when he's on the field and I've never seen him dog any plays as a Bengal.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His draft stock sunk due to the fact that he got arrested for being blind drunk and passed out at red light in Gainesville. He had the reputation for taking plays off as does every freakishly athletic DE (think Julius Peppers, Mario Williams etc) just like every white DE or OLB gets that label of being 'blue collar'. If he wouldnt have gotten into trouble he'd of been a first rounf pick. easily. Regardless he went back to school and got his degree when he didnt have to. he's stayed out of trouble. he's been the most productive D lineman when he's on the field and I've never seen him dog any plays as a Bengal.

Wait, are you saying Justin Smith isn't the only guy with a 'high motor?'

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like High Motor Guys. Is Kyle Vandenbosch high motor too? I hear JJ Watt has an average motor. jake long- Above average

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chris Long has a high motor but Ryan Kerrigan is blue collar. Jason Pierre Paul takes plays off.