• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why doesnt Lebron Trade Lebron

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really starting another thread about this?

1) He has a no trade clause
2) Gilbert would be beyond stupid if he let LeBron make any decisions about the roster before signing to a long term deal. In other words, he has no real input as long as Gilbert thinks he is leaving.
3) it is not in his best interest to trade himself. When trade assets are factored in, no team would give him a better chance this year than Cleveland.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) Gilbert would be beyond stupid if he let LeBron make any decisions about the roster before signing to a long term deal. In other words, he has no real input as long as Gilbert thinks he is leaving.
3) it is not in his best interest to trade himself. When trade assets are factored in, no team would give him a better chance this year than Cleveland.

I'm assuming this was a troll thread to the other thread

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few things in life are this satisfying.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for your kindness. i will remember it next time i give a fuck.

Just an observation buddy and you wouldn't have responded if you didn't give a fuck.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an observation buddy and you wouldn't have responded if you didn't give a fuck.
Your so f ucking dumb i just dont even know what to say lol, that shit went way over your head. Shaq please talk sense into this tryhard.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your so f ucking dumb i just dont even know what to say lol, that shit went way over your head. Shaq please talk sense into this tryhard.

The correct word is you're but thanks for trying hard on your grammar skills. Thanks for your kindness buddy. Nice troll of a post and I give an A for effort. Keep up the good work.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correct word is you're but thanks for trying hard on your grammar skills. Thanks for your kindness buddy. Nice troll of a post and I give an A for effort. Keep up the good work.
You make my day bro. Thanks!

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A happy ending. This should be archived lmao

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only that, how many teams would give up long term assets for a player that Can't win a championship for you this season, and will be gone in June? It's one thing to add the guy to the assets you do have, but LeBron is not a player you can expect to stay and as a result, he has no trade value.