• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Do You "Hate" The Patriots?

WHy Do You Hate The Patriots?

• Jealousy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Win Too Much

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pure Hate

• Potato Salad

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

• Other..... Explain

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • I Don't Hate Them

Votes: 40 50.0%

• Total voters

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet remained the same last season. You know, the season were that argument would have been proven or not?

Also this year the Patriots had 5 fumbles from backup qbs partially inflating the number. The RBs had 3 combined.

As usual you are commenting out of your ass, and have no idea what actually happened.
Ah more excuses. I said let's revisit this after the season and the numbers doubled. Thats the bottom line. I thought that the coaching was so good thats why there were no fumbles in the past? Obviously BS....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE="FlyerFinFan, post: 9598134, member: 466"]Late to the party have the fumbles been discussed since we now have a larger sample size? I don't hate anyone but dislike idiots who will argue about anything because it's their team. Patsies have a high quota of those tools. Anyway fumbles doubled this year apparently more so at home. Always made sense to me easier to grip the ball....
2015 #s
After Deflategate, Patriots still lead NFL with fewest fumbles | The MMQB with Peter King
Patriots have the 2nd-most fumbles in the NFL (15); what happened New England's famous ball security?

5 by rookie QBs, 5 on STs. Hint special team fumbles = the K ball.

Good try[/QUOTE]
They actually had 27 fumbles overall almost double last year. Stop making excuses. Also if you read King's article it would probably be higher but since the patsies are usually ahead in games they can take less chances than most teams have to. So the BS better ball security coaching excuse is out the window and having less air in the balls definitely helped the team. This is also only one small thing that we know of knowing BB's history there's more and they all add up giving them extra advantages. Anyway glad this is cleared up although I know you tools will continue with the excuses. Crack me up if they fumble the game away tomorrow...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah more excuses. I said let's revisit this after the season and the numbers doubled. Thats the bottom line. I thought that the coaching was so good thats why there were no fumbles in the past? Obviously BS....

What's to revisit? There is nothing to it, it's an up year for fumbles, many of which were by the backups and with K balls.

You are simply reaching because you are butt hurt that your team fails year in and year out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had 27 fumbles overall almost double last year. Stop making excuses. Also if you read King's article it would probably be higher but since the patsies are usually ahead in games they can take less chances than most teams have to. So the BS better ball security coaching excuse is out the window and having less air in the balls definitely helped the team. This is also only one small thing that we know of knowing BB's history there's more and they all add up giving them extra advantages. Anyway glad this is cleared up although I know you tools will continue with the excuses. Crack me up if they fumble the game away tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

In order for your point to be true the numbers would have to have been up last year as well. They weren't.

You're an idiot.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets go AFCE today!!!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved to AZ a year ago , didn't you get the memo?

Nope didn't realize you were on the lam. If you see Sammy tell him feds are watching his ecstacy racket

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're grandfather was a good judge of teams. You however missed his genes routing for NJ, LOL. But you made up for it with that avi.
And btw my avy is a little more well known for wearing a different jersey you may appreciate :dhd:

241.jpg

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate them and I don't like them. I respect the hell out of them for what they have accomplished in this era. Having said that, I will be cheering for the Falcons just because I always like to see a team win their first, ya know. And I like Matt Ryan. He seems to always take everything coming his way good and bad and acts with class.
There is a tiny little place in the back of my mind that wants Brady and Belichek standing on the platform at the end of the game and that fucking arrogant prick Goodell has to stand there and hand over the trophy and congratulate them. The ideal situation would be for Tom Brady to announce his retirement and then turn around and tell Roger to go fuck himself.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked them when I was a kid when they were still the Boston Patriots...probably because of their logo.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had 27 fumbles overall almost double last year. Stop making excuses. Also if you read King's article it would probably be higher but since the patsies are usually ahead in games they can take less chances than most teams have to. So the BS better ball security coaching excuse is out the window and having less air in the balls definitely helped the team. This is also only one small thing that we know of knowing BB's history there's more and they all add up giving them extra advantages. Anyway glad this is cleared up although I know you tools will continue with the excuses. Crack me up if they fumble the game away tomorrow...

In order for your point to be true the numbers would have to have been up last year as well. They weren't.

You're an idiot.[/QUOTE]
Incorrect we had to have a larger sample size and boom your defence is down the tubes. Peter King also made a point that teams that are usually in the lead a lot and in a lot of blow outs normally will have less fumbles than the average as they can worry more about ball security when closing out games. Another strike against them.

This type of patsie response from their fans is exactly why other fans detest them. You flat out prove them wrong using their same exact argument and they still can't admit it. Pretty simple concept softer ball easier to hang on to especially in colder weather....

Don't worry buddy BB most likely has a million more of these gimmicks to help his team win. Just like your serial killer there's always more bones in the closet...whether you want to admit it or not.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had 27 fumbles overall almost double last year. Stop making excuses. Also if you read King's article it would probably be higher but since the patsies are usually ahead in games they can take less chances than most teams have to. So the BS better ball security coaching excuse is out the window and having less air in the balls definitely helped the team. This is also only one small thing that we know of knowing BB's history there's more and they all add up giving them extra advantages. Anyway glad this is cleared up although I know you tools will continue with the excuses. Crack me up if they fumble the game away tomorrow...[/QUOTE]
Having a difficult time seeing through those salty tears are you? I showed you 10 examples not excuses that explain the higher fumble rate for 16. 5 by rookie QBs. 5 on STs. These are two areas that where NE usually takes care of the ball. Thus when TB returned no QB fumbles. Once they got rid of C. Jones handling kick/punt duties. They were like NE of year past
Now as a Phin fan we know you're not very educated. So here's a little insight for you. Those K are different balls that don't factor into you tin foil hat theory.
Explain the 2015 #s. You can't they were status quo. Enjoy watching your daddy play in another SB today.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw my avy is a little more well known for wearing a different jersey you may appreciate :dhd:

241.jpg
OMG :wank::yo::hockeysmile:
She kind of looks like Kay Adams from Good Morning Football. I wouldn't mind waking up to either.