• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Do You "Hate" The Patriots?

WHy Do You Hate The Patriots?

• Jealousy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Win Too Much

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pure Hate

• Potato Salad

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

• Other..... Explain

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • I Don't Hate Them

Votes: 40 50.0%

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask her husband, I have been div for 15 years. She is Sr VP at J&W culinary, where Emeril Graduated but could never cook for shit. I used to do most of the cooking and ate her swill when I had to

LOL

Sorry bout that

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Sorry bout that

For what the div or the cooking? Thanks If I knew she would have that position$$$$$$ I would stuck it through and listened to her and stayed home. They have campuses in Prov, Denver, SC,Miami Sweden and Switzerland. I went to the N Miami campus and it blew but enjoyed the weather when she was doing meetings and my son was like 5. She then got a promo if she went to the new Denver campus and I'm like no fucking way, Malibu lives there, I think before I found out he was a bandwagoneer. She then has to go to Switz for 3 weeks and I'm like I cant go for 3 weeks. Now if it was Sweden, I would have put 6 mos aside

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love them
41181939.jpg

You NYer's are coming around You, Trump and Dirt Welcome my friends

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what the div or the cooking? Thanks If I knew she would have that position$$$$$$ I would stuck it through and listened to her and stayed home. They have campuses in Prov, Denver, SC,Miami Sweden and Switzerland. I went to the N Miami campus and it blew but enjoyed the weather when she was doing meetings and my son was like 5. She then got a promo if she went to the new Denver campus and I'm like no fucking way, Malibu lives there, I think before I found out he was a bandwagoneer. She then has to go to Switz for 3 weeks and I'm like I cant go for 3 weeks. Now if it was Sweden, I would have put 6 mos aside

Yeah, My wife travels a lot for work, but those are my vacations

I mean, me staying home and her travelling for work

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could say though that maybe he moved the team forward in the sense that things got so bad that Bowlen went straight to Elway and said "save this franchise!" If he had kept having 8-8 type seasons maybe McDaniels keeps his job a bit longer and the team just keeps hanging out in mediocrity. He tanked bad enough that huge changes had to happen.

True, bad play does bring about quicker changes..

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are the greatest gate team ever . they have atleast 2 rings that belong to manning .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are the greatest gate team ever . they have atleast 2 rings that belong to manning .

Keep the piped in noise down Teddy, can't here what your selling. Manning should thank Pats for that only ring he won in Indy. Pats have a 21 point lead and then another score is called back. Bugeye Reche with 3 drops. This is the run he threw 3td/7 int those playoffs. You heard what Irsay said, so don't blame Peytons post season play of 9 one and dones to Pats cheating.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reasons to dislike the Patriots but for me it has to do with there ignorant fans. These are some of the same fans that chanted "free Hernandez." These are the same fans that are actually impressed by Tom Brady making his High School quality throws for 4 to 6 yards with guys so wide open but yet Patriots fans get boners over that. Brady lives off yards after catch. Like I said put an average QB like Brady on some of Elway's old teams in the mid to late 80's with nothing around him and an era where you could play defense and hit someone that little crying bitch Brady wouldn't have lasted 5 years. There hasn't been one game where I watch Brady make a throw and say wow impressive. Rodgers throw to Cook against Dallas is a throw on the run Brady could never make then again when you have wr's getting Brady's YAC to make him look good he never has to make those throws. Plus you have a team, organization and fan base that can't admit that the Patriots cheat to win games. I can only imagine what Patriots fans teach there children. Pretty sad and down right pathetic. "Free Hernandez" and "everyone is doing it" "win at all costs" the Patriot way. :L Peace.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reasons to dislike the Patriots but for me it has to do with there ignorant fans. These are some of the same fans that chanted "free Hernandez." These are the same fans that are actually impressed by Tom Brady making his High School quality throws for 4 to 6 yards with guys so wide open but yet Patriots fans get boners over that. Brady lives off yards after catch. Like I said put an average QB like Brady on some of Elway's old teams in the mid to late 80's with nothing around him and an era where you could play defense and hit someone that little crying bitch Brady wouldn't have lasted 5 years. There hasn't been one game where I watch Brady make a throw and say wow impressive. Rodgers throw to Cook against Dallas is a throw on the run Brady could never make then again when you have wr's getting Brady's YAC to make him look good he never has to make those throws. Plus you have a team, organization and fan base that can't admit that the Patriots cheat to win games. I can only imagine what Patriots fans teach there children. Pretty sad and down right pathetic. "Free Hernandez" and "everyone is doing it" "win at all costs" the Patriot way. :L Peace.

Pats in the SB Peace. Hope your rooting for them, we used to have your Ex-Gator murderer

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love them

I hate ISIS, Child abusers, anti Americans etc, and the devil....Everything else is just preference !!!
Football is not a love or hate thing, it's a respect thing ....Either you do or don't, that's all !!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the piped in noise down Teddy, can't here what your selling. Manning should thank Pats for that only ring he won in Indy. Pats have a 21 point lead and then another score is called back. Bugeye Reche with 3 drops. This is the run he threw 3td/7 int those playoffs. You heard what Irsay said, so don't blame Peytons post season play of 9 one and dones to Pats cheating.

hold gate ? tearing the field up ? that is 2 of your teams mighty wins !!! lets not forget can't keep up so play injured every other down ! dam that's 3 then the filming practice and then deflate gate !!!! make it easier for you your GOAT is a cheater ! should never get in the hof but the nfl will let cheaters in . as trump says media will try to alter facts for brady ! i'm glad I didn't vote for him .

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning-Mishap.jpg

hold gate ? tearing the field up ? that is 2 of your teams mighty wins !!! lets not forget can't keep up so play injured every other down ! dam that's 3 then the filming practice and then deflate gate !!!! make it easier for you your GOAT is a cheater ! should never get in the hof but the nfl will let cheaters in . as trump says media will try to alter facts for brady ! i'm glad I didn't vote for him .

mmqb-colts-fake-punt.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate the Pats, but a few of their fans can be quite obnoxious.

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...because all they do is look for new ways to cheat. Always cheating, always...

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. When was that chanted? A couple fans or a full stadium? Got a link?
2. 138.8 passer rating in balls thrown over 10 yards in the air this year. Higher than Matt Ryan and much higher than Aaron Rodgers.
3. It's not like they are the number 1 team in YAC every year. Atlanta had more YAC per reception this year. Often they're in the top 10, but in the last few years they've been 2nd, 6th, 23rd (won the Super Bowl), 16th, and 5th.
4. Average QB is laughable. Brady won Super Bowls without a great receiving core 3 times.
5. If you haven't been impressed by a single throw of Brady's career, than you haven't watched him much. Or you watch with your bias goggles on. Ignorance isn't an excuse.
6. Agreed Brady couldn't make that throw, I don't think anyone could. I also don't think a Brady led team would be in a position like that because he's more consistent.
7. Unbelievable that a Broncos fan is bringing up cheating.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...because all they do is look for new ways to cheat. Always cheating, always...
Well every team looks for ways to cheat, don't be mad that the Patriots are successful in finding them.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-2-3_8-31-30.png
Red is Rodgers, blue is Brady. Oh yeah what a huge difference in YAC.