• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Do You "Hate" The Patriots?

WHy Do You Hate The Patriots?

• Jealousy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Win Too Much

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pure Hate

• Potato Salad

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

• Other..... Explain

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • I Don't Hate Them

Votes: 40 50.0%

• Total voters

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reasons to dislike the Patriots but for me it has to do with there ignorant fans. These are some of the same fans that chanted "free Hernandez." These are the same fans that are actually impressed by Tom Brady making his High School quality throws for 4 to 6 yards with guys so wide open but yet Patriots fans get boners over that. Brady lives off yards after catch. Like I said put an average QB like Brady on some of Elway's old teams in the mid to late 80's with nothing around him and an era where you could play defense and hit someone that little crying bitch Brady wouldn't have lasted 5 years. There hasn't been one game where I watch Brady make a throw and say wow impressive. Rodgers throw to Cook against Dallas is a throw on the run Brady could never make then again when you have wr's getting Brady's YAC to make him look good he never has to make those throws. Plus you have a team, organization and fan base that can't admit that the Patriots cheat to win games. I can only imagine what Patriots fans teach there children. Pretty sad and down right pathetic. "Free Hernandez" and "everyone is doing it" "win at all costs" the Patriot way. :L Peace.
Aaron Rodgers career YAC per completion: 5.84
Tom Brady career YAC per completion: 5.63

But don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many reasons to dislike the Patriots but for me it has to do with there ignorant fans. These are some of the same fans that chanted "free Hernandez."

Overblown and overhyped by the haters! A handful of wackos in a major metropolitan area. The horror. BFD

These are the same fans that are actually impressed by Tom Brady making his High School quality throws for 4 to 6 yards with guys so wide open but yet Patriots fans get boners over that. Brady lives off yards after catch. Like I said put an average QB like Brady on some of Elway's old teams in the mid to late 80's with nothing around him and an era where you could play defense and hit someone that little crying bitch Brady wouldn't have lasted 5 years. There hasn't been one game where I watch Brady make a throw and say wow impressive. Rodgers throw to Cook against Dallas is a throw on the run Brady could never make then again when you have wr's getting Brady's YAC to make him look good he never has to make those throws. Plus you have a team, organization and fan base that can't admit that the Patriots cheat to win games. I can only imagine what Patriots fans teach there children. Pretty sad and down right pathetic. "Free Hernandez" and "everyone is doing it" "win at all costs" the Patriot way. :L Peace.

Tom Brady the luckiest GOAT in NFL history.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Lambeau sure is butt hurt over Rodgers shitting the bed once again.

As for staduims, I've been to several Pats games at Gillette and have never seen any visiting fan treated poorly. When your team wins, you don't have the same level of anger is my best guess.
Never? I believe you if you say it, but that is more than a little surprising. How many games have you been to?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate the Pats, but a few of their fans can be quite obnoxious.
undetrstatem.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His last two Super Bowl appearances he wasn't very good. In fact, I believe last year he had the lowest QB rating in Super Bowl history. So maybe heavy lifting of the suck.

He really only had one impressive SB, against the Bears. The one and only SB he won MVP.

He wasn't all that great against the Bears either.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold gate ? tearing the field up ? that is 2 of your teams mighty wins !!! lets not forget can't keep up so play injured every other down ! dam that's 3 then the filming practice and then deflate gate !!!! make it easier for you your GOAT is a cheater ! should never get in the hof but the nfl will let cheaters in . as trump says media will try to alter facts for brady ! i'm glad I didn't vote for him .

Yeah sure if it helps you sleep better at night. How about Peyton's 4intgate? Take the tin foil off, especially during thunderstorms if you go outside. You saw the no#s were much better in second half when they put in the additional 1-2 lbs, Pats scored more points against your team. I wont tell anybody about 3 out of 4 of your balls being light. Pull your bootstraps up and welcome to sports and competition Teddy

Brady GOAT**
Montana GOAT*

QB's need to get their asterisks going to catch up to these 2

Last edited:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never? I believe you if you say it, but that is more than a little surprising. How many games have you been to?

I've been to at least 20 Patriot games going back to the old Sullivan Stadium and the only problem I witnessed was a drunken midget in our company outing trying to goad some Dolphins fans into a brawl. The rest of our large group (mechanics, sales people and managers) were quick to offer the idiot up to the 3 rather large Miami fans. They were cool and didn't kill him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to at least 20 Patriot games going back to the old Sullivan Stadium and the only problem I witnessed was a drunken midget in our company outing trying to goad some Dolphins fans into a brawl. The rest of our large group (mechanics, sales people and managers) were quick to offer the idiot up to the 3 rather large Miami fans. They were cool and didn't kill him.
Tyrion_Lannister-Peter_Dinklage.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much did you drink Rex? Glad the Phins fans went easy on ya:suds: well maybe no beer if you get beer muscles

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much did you drink Rex? Glad the Phins fans went easy on ya:suds: well maybe no beer if you get beer muscles

I didn't drink much at all that day. Cold, raining day, sitting on some nice metal bleachers at Sullivan Stadium sucks enough without getting hammered. The Dolphins were killing NE and our little tire changer was blotto so he kept running his mouth. He's lucky the Fins fans were mellow because we told them they could have him if they wanted him.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only got to one game at Sullivan and about 10 at Gillette. Not saying that nothing happens...I've just never seen it.

Back on that cold night in Dec of 2010 when the Pats drilled the Jets 45 to 3 it was during the Rex Ryan foot fetish shit. I was there with my son who was 12 and beside us was this hilarious drunk Patriots chick and she was screaming all sorts of nasty shit. "Rex you fat bastard, you suck feet.....fuck you....yada yada"

Too funny. I'm sure my son will never forget it. As for provoking fans though, it's a pretty safe stadium to visit.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this thread is about answering a different question.
Yeah sometimes when people offer their opinion, other conversations stem from that. If you don't want to answer the question, that's fine.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most fan bases hate us here because of 2 arrogant, argumentative, and juvenile Patriot homers. And of course I am referring to @Manster7588 and @jarntt . And yes NFL started before 2001 fellas

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the patriots.

I do hate cheaters however so... :noidea: