• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's better - Current Kobe or Wizard's Jordan?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotchrocker
Quote:
Junior High School Michael Jordan is better than prime Kobe Bryant. Word.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here. You never do anything but troll. Even your name suggests you're a troll. You rap, run everybody down and that's it. You don't add ANYTHING to any thread. This post here is indicative of your intellect and henceforth, your addition to this thread. Which is nada.

Stop worrying about what I post, guy. You're lucky you get to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. You know if you sass somebody in their face you'd get kicked so hard you'd be wearing your ass for a hat. Word.

Let me say this and make it clear. I would BEAT you to death, motherfucker. No bullshit. I don't get in here and run my mouth because I'm a keyboard pussy. Shut your stupid ass up, boy. PM me if you want this to advance.

You are most definitely an E-Gangster! I would bully you, sissy. I'll draw a circle in the dirt and make you lay in it. Every time you stir I'd cave in your milk mustache, goo. Fasho!!! ;^)> Word.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is a "Fasho"?? And why you trollin dude when Kobe got the MVP to beat your Celtics as GOAT Russell handed him the trophy.....

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotic Dreams is your father, bam. Word.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tryin to use an Italian cuss word? I don't get it and I know them all...

Robo is telling it like it is and you got him p'd off with your wacked comment on Kobe

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Quote:
Junior High School Michael Jordan is better than prime Kobe Bryant. Word.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here. You never do anything but troll. Even your name suggests you're a troll. You rap, run everybody down and that's it. You don't add ANYTHING to any thread. This post here is indicative of your intellect and henceforth, your addition to this thread. Which is nada.

Stop worrying about what I post, guy. You're lucky you get to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. You know if you sass somebody in their face you'd get kicked so hard you'd be wearing your ass for a hat. Word.

Let me say this and make it clear. I would BEAT you to death, motherfucker. No bullshit. I don't get in here and run my mouth because I'm a keyboard pussy. Shut your stupid ass up, boy. PM me if you want this to advance.

You are most definitely an E-Gangster! I would bully you, sissy. I'll draw a circle in the dirt and make you lay in it. Every time you stir I'd cave in your milk mustache, goo. Fasho!!! ;^)> Word.

Sooo, I'm still waiting on you to make a point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you out then. Anyone who has two "favorite" teams in the same sport, won't be taken seriously. If you like Lebron then like Lebron. Don't champion the Heat as your team. I like Tom Brady but you don't see me with a Patriot logo, do you?

I "like" several different players that aren't on my favorite teams. I don't sport their logo. If I had the 49ers and Seahawks listed as my favorites, would you take me seriously?

Figure it out, dude.

I also feel sorry for you bc of the bold, but I agree w/ everything.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, people should stop trying to compare Kobe Bryant to Michael Jordan. They were clearly on two different levels. Bryant should focus on trying to leave a more lasting legacy than Dwayne Wade at this point. Word.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has only busted his ass for going on 18 seasons now with the Lakers playing through multiple injuries and winning multiple titles. Sure he doesn't care about the organization. Just a jealous Clippers fan.

He busted his ass for himself. The Lakers made Kobe, not the other way around. Kobe hates the Lakers. He demanded to be traded. Complained about the owners. Signed a huge contract when he is finished as a player disallowing the Lakers to be contenders for the foreseeable future. Stop ignoring the facts and get passed the hype. Kobe is an overrated chucker who was lucky he spent his whole career on the Lakers.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea and Doc/other GM's would line up to get his hands on him in heartbeat....a "selfish prick" that works his arse off, loves to battle, and doesn't shirk away from taking the key shot unlike some other dude we all know....oh and until last year there were millions of people around the world buying the "selfish prick" jersey making it the #1 best seller over some other dude we all know....

No one is lining up to pay 48 million to a has been coming off major surgery, only the lakers are that stupid.

Kobe works his ass off so he can chase scoring titles and pretend to be the man, his motivation is completely selfish, he wouldn't give a squirt of piss to please his fans. Of course, most of his fans would probably drink up that piss if Kobe ever did relieve himself in front of them...lol

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He busted his ass for himself. The Lakers made Kobe, not the other way around. Kobe hates the Lakers. He demanded to be traded. Complained about the owners. Signed a huge contract when he is finished as a player disallowing the Lakers to be contenders for the foreseeable future. Stop ignoring the facts and get passed the hype. Kobe is an overrated chucker who was lucky he spent his whole career on the Lakers.

You are trying hard bro!

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This Clippers kid doesn't know much about bball.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do all the Lakers fans praise Kobe so much when he basically just robbed the franchise of making any legitimate roster moves by taking millions in unwarranted money?

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do all the Lakers fans praise Kobe so much when he basically just robbed the franchise of making any legitimate roster moves by taking millions in unwarranted money?

Lakers-banners-staples.jpg

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Lakers fans are :lame:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Kobe taking those last 2 years the Lakers offered him negates his previous body of work?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe hates the Lakers :laugh3: This Clippers fan, err Lebron fanboy, is hilarious!