• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's better - Current Kobe or Wizard's Jordan?

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words (BANDWAGON):lame:
sad%20homer8.jpg

ROFL...Can't be a fan of a player? What type of stupid rules do fans make up so they can ridicule other fans that don't like their team. WoW!!!

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you out then. Anyone who has two "favorite" teams in the same sport, won't be taken seriously. If you like Lebron then like Lebron. Don't champion the Heat as your team. I like Tom Brady but you don't see me with a Patriot logo, do you?

I "like" several different players that aren't on my favorite teams. I don't sport their logo. If I had the 49ers and Seahawks listed as my favorites, would you take me seriously?

Figure it out, dude.

This site doesn't have any pics for individual players so I picked the team he is currently on. Is that a crime? Maybe you guys need to list these "rules" somewhere on the site, didn't know it was against the law here to root for a player by displaying the team he is currently on.

Max

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to forgive the op. He's only watched like 3 basketball games in his life.

The answer is Kobe.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to forgive the op. He's only watched like 3 basketball games in his life.

The answer is Kobe.

What are you doing here? Did Gator let you out of your cage?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Clipper/Heat/Plug any other team here....picking on Kobe cause Clips have no rings or history in the league, Heat have fewer rings vs Kobe by himself.

Just a desperate troll that we're all making fun of...

USC all day every day chump

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The answer is Kobe.
"you use to work at All American Burger"

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Clipper/Heat/Plug any other team here....picking on Kobe cause Clips have no rings or history in the league, Heat have fewer rings vs Kobe by himself.

Just a desperate troll that we're all making fun of...

USC all day every day chump

I pick on Kobe because he a selfish prick who doesn't give a shit about the Lakers organization. I'm not an idiot Kobe fan that blindly follows him because he scored 81 in a game once.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story: I just beat a UCLA guy up on Fig and Addams, which is USC territory. He was drunk arguing with USC fans and decided to put his hands on a female. The rest was history.

Fuck UCLgay

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotchrocker
Junior High School Michael Jordan is better than prime Kobe Bryant. Word.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here. You never do anything but troll. Even your name suggests you're a troll. You rap, run everybody down and that's it. You don't add ANYTHING to any thread. This post here is indicative of your intellect and henceforth, your addition to this thread. Which is nada.

Stop worrying about what I post, guy. You're lucky you get to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. You know if you sass somebody in their face you'd get kicked so hard you'd be wearing your ass for a hat. Word.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotchrocker
Junior High School Michael Jordan is better than prime Kobe Bryant. Word.

You're lucky I'm not a mod here. You never do anything but troll. Even your name suggests you're a troll. You rap, run everybody down and that's it. You don't add ANYTHING to any thread. This post here is indicative of your intellect and henceforth, your addition to this thread. Which is nada.

Stop worrying about what I post, guy. You're lucky you get to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. You know if you sass somebody in their face you'd get kicked so hard you'd be wearing your ass for a hat. Word.

Let me say this and make it clear. I would BEAT you to death, motherfucker. No bullshit. I don't get in here and run my mouth because I'm a keyboard pussy. Shut your stupid ass up, boy. PM me if you want this to advance.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pick on Kobe because he a selfish prick who doesn't give a shit about the Lakers organization. I'm not an idiot Kobe fan that blindly follows him because he scored 81 in a game once.

Kobe has only busted his ass for going on 18 seasons now with the Lakers playing through multiple injuries and winning multiple titles. Sure he doesn't care about the organization. Just a jealous Clippers fan.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its too soon to judge kobe for this year. but Kobe SO far this year isn't as good as wizards jordan. I'd expect that to change

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its too soon to judge kobe for this year. but Kobe SO far this year isn't as good as wizards jordan. I'd expect that to change

Correct and MJ wasn't coming off an achilles tear at age 35 either....just keepin it real

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yea and Doc/other GM's would line up to get his hands on him in heartbeat....a "selfish prick" that works his arse off, loves to battle, and doesn't shirk away from taking the key shot unlike some other dude we all know....oh and until last year there were millions of people around the world buying the "selfish prick" jersey making it the #1 best seller over some other dude we all know....