• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whom would you rather face in NY?

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Denver will be the easier matchup just because of what I think the weather is going to be like. Cold.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Denver will be the easier matchup just because of what I think the weather is going to be like. Cold.

Peyton is playing just fine in the cold in Denver. It would be any colder in New York than it will in Denver.

I'd much rather play the Patriots. Patriots skill position players on offense are average at best. None of their WRs or TEs scare me. I think they have gone back to a run heavy offense because they lost Gronk and because now their skill positions on offense suck. I'd stack 8 in the box to take away Pats run game and then we'd still be able to cover their WRs.

The Denver offense are the skill positions scares me quite a bit. (Thomas^2, Decker, Welker). If you cannot get to Peyton with pressure he'll throw a bunch of TDs on you real quick.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but this is just because the AFC Championship game gets played first. Trying to figure out for whom I should be rooting.

I'm starting to lean towards rooting for the Pats despite the game being in NY. Niners won 2 road games already (maybe 3 on Sunday?). They could win another.

NE has no receiving threats. Isn't Dobson even injured right now? SF could blitz all day.

Sick, you can't consider these kinds of things because there's a game to be won and WORK TO BE DONE first! C'mon!

Oh, wait! That's right. We're all fans and don't have a damn thing to prepare for. Carry on then.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tough call cause it comes to the SB itself, most times the "QB wins it"? so my initial reaction was avoid the multi SB winner in Brady. but in this case, Peyton has gotten there himself, it won't be so new for him.

will have to agree with New England being the preferred opponent. Denver just has more weapons to deal with.

defensively neither seems to distance itself from the other? New England is better in yards, but worse in scoring defense?