• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I read this correctly? NE beat ALL the AFCN teams they played last year?
Yet some still want to argue?
Sorry but the WINNEr of this post is Southie.
End of discussion.

You do realize we are talking about "divisions" and while I agree the remainder of the AFC LEAST is very forgettable they still exist and they suck.

With that said I think most not with a NE zip code disagree with you homers that a division that regularly sends 3 to the playoffs and even last year had 3 with winning records and the fourth one game from breaking even is better then the AFC east which regularly has 1 playoff team and 1 maybe in a good year 2 teams with even a winning record. U guys are chitting me right? lol!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spell check error. Get over it.
Hey, your profile says you are a girl!
Press 2 for gender check!

3rd time ur bringing this up...getting creepy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize we are talking about "divisions" and while I agree the remainder of the AFC LEAST is very forgettable they still exist and they suck.

With that said I think most not with a NE zip code disagree with you homers that a division that regularly sends 3 to the playoffs and even last year had 3 with winning records and the fourth one game from breaking even is better then the AFC east which regularly has 1 playoff team and 1 maybe in a good year 2 teams with even a winning record. U guys are chitting me right? lol!!
You lost go lick your wounds somewhere else. As far as I'm concerned this is over just like your season last year when you met the PATS.

Just a little helpful hint for you. This thread was about the AFCE. Pats dominated as always. You introduced how weak that division is. I simply questioned if the Pats beat every team they played in the AFCN? The answer was a resounding YES.

So you should be thankful the Pats don't play in the North. Otherwise your team may never make the playoffs with a habitual two more losses a year, like Buffalo, and Miama and the Yets.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the afcn have both weak south divisions last season padding their stats? Sure made it easier on them...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost go lick your wounds somewhere else. As far as I'm concerned this is over just like your season last year when you met the PATS.

Just a little helpful hint for you. This thread was about the AFCE. Pats dominated as always. You introduced how weak that division is. I simply questioned if the Pats beat every team they played in the AFCN? The answer was a resounding YES.

So you should be thankful the Pats don't play in the North. Otherwise your team may never make the playoffs with a habitual two more losses a year, like Buffalo, and Miama and the Yets.

Lost?

If u geniuses can't decide that a division that regularly puts two or three teams in the playoffs is better then another that hasn't fielded two teams or winning records in years it's not me that lost.... I think we failed u as a society and whomever was a teacher of yours was selfish.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the afcn have both weak south divisions last season padding their stats? Sure made it easier on them...
Unfortunately for your argument we don't play the south every year but the AFC East sure only has one winning team and playoff team very year.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the AFC North is inferior even though 3 of 4 teams had winning records last year? Looking at last years' standings, the AFC North is by far superior to the AFC East.
AFC NORTH W L T
z - Pittsburgh 11 5 0
y - Cincinnati 10 5 1
y - Baltimore 10 6 0
-Cleveland 7 9 0

AFC EAST W L T
**-New England 12 4 0
Buffalo 9 7 0
Miami 8 8 0
NY Jets 4 12 0
I think this proves who is right and not...and most that aren't riding the d^%* of NE understand u play in a weak conference based on history. Laughable u think this isn't true but in life unlike at home not everyone gets a trophy.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^weak division not conference...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are still the team to beat. Outside chance of the Dolphins but I still don't think they have the depth necessary. Maybe, maybe if the Bills or Jets went nuts to bulk up their offensive lines from here on out I might give them a chance, their defenses are that good. But with their QBs they would need the offensive lines to be out of control. It's still the Patriots.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for your argument we don't play the south every year but the AFC East sure only has one winning team and playoff team very year.
Never said every year but last year it helped all of their records...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost?

If u geniuses can't decide that a division that regularly puts two or three teams in the playoffs is better then another that hasn't fielded two teams or winning records in years it's not me that lost.... I think we failed u as a society and whomever was a teacher of yours was selfish.
Nice one 69. That is so manly I love it.
When was the last time a division regularly sent three teams to the playoffs?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice one 69. That is so manly I love it.
When was the last time a division regularly sent three teams to the playoffs?

When they play the NFCS??????

I think a division that sports the Superbowl Champions is better.
I think Tgann does not understand the difference between opinion and bullshit.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they play the NFCS??????

I think a division that sports the Superbowl Champions is better.
I think Tgann does not understand the difference between opinion and bullshit.....

1 team. Everyone else blows. Ur dumb.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 team. Everyone else blows. Ur dumb.
So the teams from the AFC that made the playoffs from all those mighty divisions were unable to beat a team that only played in a weak division. So what does that really say about the teams who watched the SB on tv?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the teams from the AFC that made the playoffs from all those mighty divisions were unable to beat a team that only played in a weak division. So what does that really say about the teams who watched the SB on tv?
It doesn't say anything. The whole conversation which took 10 days to get to this point was NE is good but plays in a weak assed division.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't say anything. The whole conversation which took 10 days to get to this point was NE is good but plays in a weak assed division.

So you agree that the Patriots are going to win the division and slobbered all over this topic while saying nothing?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree that the Patriots are going to win the division and slobbered all over this topic while saying nothing?

What's most impressive is your ability to argue a moot point. The AFC EAST Blows and while the Patriots are good tip toeing through the pillow fight division is let's say... Easy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's most impressive is your ability to argue a moot point. The AFC EAST Blows and while the Patriots are good tip toeing through the pillow fight division is let's say... Easy.

The thread is about who will win the AFCE. You choose New England. Good choice!