• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that bet....
For what?
Yeah, I'd like to get in on that bet....the Browns division champs :lol:.
They have a nice defense, but until they find a franchise QB ...forget about them. They might as well be the Bills or Jets.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd like to get in on that bet....the Browns division champs :lol:.
They have a nice defense, but until they find a franchise QB ...forget about them. They might as well be the Bills or Jets.

Yeah but u can't tell a NE fan that when they have there little heart set on an upset in the AFCN.

Fact is Cleveland ain't doin shit this year no QB playing in a division where it's a requirement.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but u can't tell a NE fan that when they have there little heart set on an upset in the AFCN.

Fact is Cleveland ain't doin shit this year no QB playing in a division where it's a requirement.

Wow tgann, what happened to you? I hope you were being sarcastic with the second part of your comment in bold. Otherwise, you may want to look up the definition of hypocrite in the dictionary - there are many online, will only take a minute.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that bet....
For what?

The Browns? 2015 AFCN champs? I'm in.

QB...Hoyer was a better stop gap than McCown, Manziel is not the future, they didn't draft anyone who can be...WR...they go get Bowe and Hartline in FA?...Bowe was a clear cut underachiever in KC, and Hartline is just okay imo...but the bigger concern I would have as a Browns fan, why spend FA $ on WRs and give them a never has been for a QB...may was well go young @ WR, then they could afford to keep the best TE you've had since Ozzie.

I like the Shelton draft pick a lot, but I dunno how they will pair him with Phil Taylor...Erving as insurance for Mack leaving in the 1st rd? Leave Jalen Strong on the board to take, Nate Orchard. He was a hand on the ground DE in college, he might be able to make the transition to a 3-4 OLB, but Kruger and Mingo are probably your starters

I didn't intend to crap on the Browns, great fans...but I might dbl down on that one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's at least 5 divisions I would not bet on a division winner. Making picks is one thing, fighting the odds is another. What are the odds of an intelligent bettor picking the 8 division winners? I'll take the Patriots - beyond that is speculation......

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's at least 5 divisions I would not bet on a division winner. Making picks is one thing, fighting the odds is another. What are the odds of an intelligent bettor picking the 8 division winners? I'll take the Patriots - beyond that is speculation......
Yeah. Even with Brady's suspension, the Patriots will still win the division. I think the Dolphins may be a wild card team this year, but I don't think they have the skill set to knock Brady off of his throne.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns? 2015 AFCN champs? I'm in.

QB...Hoyer was a better stop gap than McCown, Manziel is not the future, they didn't draft anyone who can be...WR...they go get Bowe and Hartline in FA?...Bowe was a clear cut underachiever in KC, and Hartline is just okay imo...but the bigger concern I would have as a Browns fan, why spend FA $ on WRs and give them a never has been for a QB...may was well go young @ WR, then they could afford to keep the best TE you've had since Ozzie.

I like the Shelton draft pick a lot, but I dunno how they will pair him with Phil Taylor...Erving as insurance for Mack leaving in the 1st rd? Leave Jalen Strong on the board to take, Nate Orchard. He was a hand on the ground DE in college, he might be able to make the transition to a 3-4 OLB, but Kruger and Mingo are probably your starters

I didn't intend to crap on the Browns, great fans...but I might dbl down on that one.
I know right. Folks be standing in line for this bet. That's no disrespect meant on the Browns, but you need a franchise QB, that's a given.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right. Folks be standing in line for this bet. That's no disrespect meant on the Browns, but you need a franchise QB, that's a given.
This silly NE fan wants to lose some money.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow tgann, what happened to you? I hope you were being sarcastic with the second part of your comment in bold. Otherwise, you may want to look up the definition of hypocrite in the dictionary - there are many online, will only take a minute.
Not sure what u mean?

Do u think Clevelnd has a QB? Where did I ever say they did?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what u mean?

Do u think Clevelnd has a QB? Where did I ever say they did?

I think I misread your post, thought you were saying that we Pats fans discount any possibilities for AFCE rivals to take the div, which is not true. All's good man, just don't let the most recent win against your team cloud your perceptions. :heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on the odds, I'd throw a few sheckles at it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means feel free . Maybe I'll put a dollar on the Bills to win the division.
Just looked it up on VegasInsider. 40/1 to win the Conference. No futures for the division.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said the Browns win every chance u have now put your money or pride up their Nancy....

Bring it...

I will be happy to make predictions and I will also make intelligent bets. I am not one to make decisions because of pressure by trolls. I am picking the Browns to win their division but I am not flying to Vegas to get in on early action. Clear?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be happy to make predictions and I will also make intelligent bets. I am not one to make decisions because of pressure by trolls. I am picking the Browns to win their division but I am not flying to Vegas to get in on early action. Clear?

Ohh I got u. U weren't serious u really think the Ravens win it again.

Clear.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the defenses of all of the Patriots AFC East opponents has improved. The Patriots have still managed to score and win enough each year though. Maybe that will be the tipping point this year where it changes. I think it more of a question of who can attack the Patriots defense better and score.

I think the Patriots will still win the division.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too be there is no competition in that division. Layup.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the pats because the Fins are still young and learning but it wouldn't shock me if the light comes on this year. The key is the oline gelling because if Tanny has time and they can run the ball more effectively they'll put up points. The D should be better as well as the young guys have another year under their belt and Suh will make them better. You are a fool if you believe otherwise as run D was a huge problem down the stretch.