• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is about who will win the AFCE. You choose New England. Good choice!
Did u lose sight of that?

Of course they win the rest of the division is hapless....ez schedule.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots already have a top 5 LB trio of Mayo, Hightower, and Collins. Belichick heavily invested in the front 7 in the off season with FA signing Jabaal Sheard, and adding draft picks DT Malcom Brown, DE Trey Flowers, and versatile edge player Geneo Grissom. Add to that group, a finally healthy 2014 1st round pick Dominique Easley and you've got a very different front from last year. Veterans Alan Branch and Sealver Sigila, along with rookie Brown will attempt to fill the void of losing Vince Wilfolk. by stuffing the middle. Rob Ninkovich and Chandler Jones will finally get some relief after taking over 90% of the snaps when healthy over the last few years.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
New england takes the east even starting the season 0-4, that's how bad buffalo, the Jests, and the fish are

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cravnravn is back? Look out Pats fans!

Why in the world would NE start 0-4 when they're the best team in the league and just upgraded at QB?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New england takes the east even starting the season 0-4, that's how bad buffalo, the Jests, and the fish are
I have NE beating Pittsburgh in the 1st game with or without Brady. My vcash is already committed.
Baltimore is really lucky they won't have to face the Patriots this year because
I have also picked Cleveland to take the AFCN.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like a prediction one would hear out of Skip Bayless' mouth. If it were to come true, you are a genius. When it doesn't come true, doesn't matter because everyone will have forgotten you said it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a prediction one would hear out of Skip Bayless' mouth. If it were to come true, you are a genius. When it doesn't come true, doesn't matter because everyone will have forgotten you said it.
I keep bringing it up.
Same with beating Pittsburgh.......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots already have a top 5 LB trio of Mayo, Hightower, and Collins. Belichick heavily invested in the front 7 in the off season with FA signing Jabaal Sheard, and adding draft picks DT Malcom Brown, DE Trey Flowers, and versatile edge player Geneo Grissom. Add to that group, a finally healthy 2014 1st round pick Dominique Easley and you've got a very different front from last year. Veterans Alan Branch and Sealver Sigila, along with rookie Brown will attempt to fill the void of losing Vince Wilfolk. by stuffing the middle. Rob Ninkovich and Chandler Jones will finally get some relief after taking over 90% of the snaps when healthy over the last few years.
Well said. This will be a completely different defensive look.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have NE beating Pittsburgh in the 1st game with or without Brady. My vcash is already committed.
Baltimore is really lucky they won't have to face the Patriots this year because

Baltimore would smoke NE if they played first game. Healthy secondary and Flacco drops 50 on the cornerbackless Revisless lack of a defense while the best OL in football protects Flacco and Forsett rushes for 100yds on that weak D.

:clap:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore would smoke NE if they played first game. Healthy secondary and Flacco drops 50 on the cornerbackless Revisless lack of a defense while the best OL in football protects Flacco and Forsett rushes for 100yds on that weak D.

:clap:
That's why we're here. We all have different opinions.....
Forsett will be the shortest RB in football again this year and will go back to the same form he had the rest of his career. You'll be screaming for his replacement by mid - season. Quote me at mid season!!!!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why we're here. We all have different opinions.....
Forsett will be the shortest RB in football again this year and will go back to the same form he had the rest of his career. You'll be screaming for his replacement by mid - season. Quote me at mid season!!!!!

With the OL Baltimore has we could stick Ridley back there and he would rush for 1,000 yds.... Garopolo proves again what Cassel proved in 2008 that its BB system that works Brady will be headed for Oakland to finish his cheat riddled career.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. This will be a completely different defensive look.

I agree, Southie. An elite, possibly best-in-league defense, countless weaspons on offensive behind a stalwart line with 6' 8" bookends and an upgrade at QB for at least the first four games.

I mean, can you think of a single excuse why you guys shouldn't go undefeated and win the Super Bowl? I can't! You've improved at virtually every position on the field.

Bring me a Lombardi or STFU forever!

I'm calling it right now.

Patriots go 19-0 and keep the Lombardi in Foxborough!

@Rock Strongo you like me now?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Southie. An elite, possibly best-in-league defense, countless weaspons on offensive behind a stalwart line with 6' 8" bookends and an upgrade at QB for at least the first four games.

I mean, can you think of a single excuse why you guys shouldn't go undefeated and win the Super Bowl? I can't! You've improved at virtually every position on the field.

Bring me a Lombardi or STFU forever!

I'm calling it right now.

Patriots go 19-0 and keep the Lombardi in Foxborough!

@Rock Strongo you like me now?

You said the same thing last season and they brought home the Lombardi, enough please, lets share the wealth and let another team win it

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thirty four of you voted for a team that can't win it. They may cheat enough to receive the trophy, but that's not the same as winning it.