• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Wins - Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Manning has to have a dominant game to win for the Broncos. Wilson does not. That's the one thing Seattle has going for them. But Manning is just so good and Seattle's defense has been exposed a couple times this year.

I guess I'd go Seattle because their run game, pass rush D, and secondary are above Denver. Denver has better WRs and a QB but I feel the margin with Seattle's D and run game/O-Line is larger than Denver's pass game.

In terms of DOMINANT game.

Denver = pass
Seattle = run
Seattle = secondary

Seattle also has an upper hand in special teams with auto Hausch < 50, Ryan, and Harvin back returning kicks now.

God so close. Manning puts up 28 easily, but I think Seattle's O provided a special teams play + TO takes it 31-28. I could see Seattle up 24-21, Broncos score a TD, and Wilson with a final drive and Manning not able to return with 50 seconds left and giving that Manning "Bleh, my team sucks" face he always done when losing.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our defense is good enough to bottle up Peyton for about 24. Thing is unlike KC I feel like our offense is more than capable of putting up 27-30.

If we win it will be something like the Patriots. Our d will allow Peyton to move the ball but we have to be able to either make big plays and cause a turnover or hold their red zone possessions to more fgs than tds.

On offense we will have to make plays like the one Russell did to Rice to win the game. With a healthy o-line, Russell, Beastmode and the ability to unleash secret weapon x Percy Harvin...I don't think we lose to anybody unless we beat ourselves

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our defense is good enough to bottle up Peyton for about 24. Thing is unlike KC I feel like our offense is more than capable of putting up 27-30.

If we win it will be something like the Patriots. Our d will allow Peyton to move the ball but we have to be able to either make big plays and cause a turnover or hold their red zone possessions to more fgs than tds.

On offense we will have to make plays like the one Russell did to Rice to win the game. With a healthy o-line, Russell, Beastmode and the ability to unleash secret weapon x Percy Harvin...I don't think we lose to anybody unless we beat ourselves

Agreed,but i think our D would make Peyton far more stressed than the Saints,Welker has tasted the hit's that LOB has put on him before and i am sure he wants no part of that again.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is a great qb… But his mobility right now is VERY bad since he's aged, He was never fast but he's extremely slow now like led shoes slow…. and if you can get pressure on him he's shown in playoff games past he will make critical mistakes… pass rush is always key vs any good qb, BUT vs Manning it's even more vital because he has no mobility and if he get's time he's still very good… If our pass rush can be as good as I feel it can and with our secondary I feel Denver would have a hard time vs our D … It's all about match-ups

Last edited by a moderator:

flight104

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this years Seahawks will be able to overcome the extra yardage the ref's will tag on because of they're east coast bias. With Manning in the game, I think the ref's will be extremely generous to him.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a good game but its my personal opinion that people give way to much credit to the broncos and what they are doing this season. they have only beaten 1 team with a winning record (chiefs) every other win was against a .500 team or lower.

but going back to the question I would love to see the broncos come up to seattle on a monday night game, it would be interesting because peyton manning loves to audible and make changes at the line but it would be hard considering how loud it would be

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take back some of my last comment they did have a win against the eagles thats 1 team other than the chiefs that has a record of .500 or better

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah, for that very reason, I doubt it would ever happen.

(Peyton going to Seattle to play against us)

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is getting healthy on the offensive side of the ball. To the tune of averaging 37 PPG the past two weeks. Denver's defense is no where near as good as Seattle's. Seattle's Strength on Defense is the passing game, Denver's Strength on offense is the passing game. That plays right into Seattle's hands.

Seattle would win this match but it would be fun to watch.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the win, but I still want to watch the game.:yahoo: