• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the AFC West?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team needs...Chiefs need a G and TE coming in to the season and they still do. Chiefs need 1 more CB and Berry healthy.

Oakland/KC will likely knock the loser out of contention. Oakland has the hardest schedule and Chiefs losing another one will officially make the team's locker room implode, I'd imagine. I see nothing to suggest that the Chiefs or Raiders can cover the other team defensively.

Chargers should win the division unless Rivers blows it for them. So...50/50

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chiefs could still win the afc west but they need a total revolution to do it. I thought that revolution just needed to happen on the offensive side of the ball but now I think their problems may run deeper than even i had suspected....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current point differential:

Chargers +56
Chiefs +29
Raiders -29

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly i think a very telling game will be the Chargers' upcoming matchup with the Redskins. Now the skins have been very up and down lately and they've lost way too many games to have even the tiniest chance of making the playoffs (or anything to play for), but the Chargers are completely on cloud nine at the moment and even on the road a team like washington with an offense that can play very solid ball if they are called to do it any given week could present a problem for them.

If they win that game and continue the win streak, I really will start to believe they'll make the playoffs (unless the redskins are just in self-destruct mode since their season ended so brutally last week, which i must admit they certainly might be).

The Raiders did not look good at alll yesterday so THAT should be a beatable opponent for the chiefs but I thought the same of the Jets coming into this week and look what happened. I guess the sky has already fallen.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs, I also think 8-8 will be enough to win that division that year.