• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Tom Brady Blame First When He Struggles in Tampa?

Who will Tom Brady throw under the bus first?

• wide receivers

• slot receivers

• tight ends

• OL

• defense

• coaches

• the refs

• the league

• potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who will Tom Brady throw under the bus first?

Another 3 or 4 years and we'll find out. :whistle:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was because of the Patriots uniform. Brady's a blood thirsty pirate now.
Nah. He's still the NFL's golden boy. Doesn't matter who is his GM.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure there will be "some" favoritism, but nothing that will make a Tuck Rule to save the day.
There's enough rules in place for Tommy Boy to always get the benefit of the doubt. Nobody even knows what Roughing the Passer means anymore. Basically if you touch the QB in any fashion after the ball leaves his hand, even if its a fraction of a second after the ball is thrown, you are subject to penalty.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Hammer, he'll blame Belichick for not being there.
I guess I just wanted to simplify the choices. Hell man, it'd be easier to name who he WON'T blame. I guess I just considered Bellichick to go under Coaches (his, their's, everyone's). He's going to blame literally everyone. The major option I left off was "the fans." They'll face his wrath as well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs are always on Tommy Boys side so that’s not an answer.
Yeah but he hasn't stopped bitching about that offensive holding call from 2011. Until he gets over that, I had to leave it as a choice.

Honestly, it's going to be interesting to see if Tampa Bay suddenly drops to the bottom of the league in offensive holding calls.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he always blames the WRS, like he did last year, when in fact the metrics prove it wasnt their fault. it was brady declining, rapidly. this time he has names atr WR going in, so it will be interesting.
hey @HammerDown . hows things?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't make sense. Brady throwing team mates under the bus? A thing he's never done once in 20 years? Are you irrationally jealous or something?!?

Ooooooooh………wait a minute. I get it now………you're thinking of Peyton Manning!

You're so silly, Hammer! An honest mistake, surely.
Facepalm Post of the Week Winner? :L

I just saw your other post. "Oh, he holds his teammates accountable but that's not the same as blaming them."

:L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey @HammerDown . hows things?
Better than ever, man. I'm someone very quiet and very warm. :suds: How you been? You going to be working from home for awhile? Elon Musk called you out to California yet?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if the team isn't winning he'll throw someone under the bus.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than ever, man. I'm someone very quiet and very warm. :suds: How you been? You going to be working from home for awhile? Elon Musk called you out to California yet?
ive been in the plant every day (except days i dont want to come in. USAF/Spacex and a few others deemed us essential). i'll never talk to elon, but his engineers want me in boca chica for the starship test later this year. i may get to crawl around the SN4, for field support. these guys are aerospace engineers, not materials scientists.
good to hear youve been doing well. i wont guess where you are, but im sure someone is serving you drinks.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive been in the plant every day (except days i dont want to come in. USAF/Spacex and a few others deemed us essential). i'll never talk to elon, but his engineers want me in boca chica for the starship test later this year. i may get to crawl around the SN4, for field support. these guys are aerospace engineers, not materials scientists.
good to hear youve been doing well. i wont guess where you are, but im sure someone is serving you drinks.
*meant to say somewhere very warm. (I don't have edit anymore?)

No one serving drinks but it's paradise and dirt cheap. Literally perfect weather every day and no one around. Couldn't ask for better.

I've been watching documentaries about the Virgin Space 747 launcher. Fascinating stuff. You ever go to Edwards?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*meant to say somewhere very warm. (I don't have edit anymore?)

No one serving drinks but it's paradise and dirt cheap. Literally perfect weather every day and no one around. Couldn't ask for better.

I've been watching documentaries about the Virgin Space 747 launcher. Fascinating stuff. You ever go to Edwards?
we used to do a lot with virgin galactic, but they had trouble paying us. i work with 4 big players right now: Spacex, Boeing/Nasa, blue origin and a company called firefly. keep an eye on them.

i also did work for a company called spinlaunch. check this out:

SpinLaunch raises $35 million - SpaceNews.com

Photo-DIU-Press-Release-879x485.png

they literally spin a rocket under vacuum (no friction) until it reaches hypersonic speeds, and fling it to space. no launch engine.

never been to edwards, but i will. i was at redstone in AL last year.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. My son went to Assumption and before I went to visit him, always thought of Worcester as a dump, but some real nice areas and believe its the 2nd largest city in NE after Boston. Now he is at UConn medical in Farmington, near Hartford.

That kickoff kid from the Saints graduated with him last May, the Greyhounds
A friend of mine who lives in Shrewsbury told me the best part of Worc is by WPI and the worst is by Clark.
My wife and daughter visited Holy Cross and said that was also a crappy area.