• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who should USC go after as their next HC?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the impact name I would like to see is gruden....not sure how it would fit...but I think it could be a dynamic change...its atleast my view that a lot of recruits would have high respect for him....being in nfl and all over espn...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... yes hire Ty... please

tyoregon.jpg

Agreed.

Ty is the only one who can clean up the USC program and take them to the promised land.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to be the "odds on favorite"!! What I'm hearing is that he wants the job and actually wanted it in the off-season, but Haden chose to stick with Kiffin. It is also believed that John Fox is a good enough dude that he would work something out with USC and Del Rio!!

Personally, I'd hire him in a heartbeat. Word is that he will keep Orgeron on as a coach (he is beloved at USC) and that he will bring Kennedy Pola back (who never should have been let go in the first place)!!

John Fox and Del Rio have history and they work well together, so he knows that Del Rio wants the USC job and would gladly allow him to chase his dream. He, imo, is a great fit and who they need to hire, he will return that school to prominence and can do so from a defensive standpoint.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Fox and Del Rio have history and they work well together, so he knows that Del Rio wants the USC job and would gladly allow him to chase his dream. He, imo, is a great fit and who they need to hire, he will return that school to prominence and can do so from a defensive standpoint.

:agree: People are saying that USC needs to hire a "name coach" or the "sexy pick"!! USC needs a damn football coach!! Period!! Pete Carroll was far from the "sexy pick" when he was hired. He showed that with the talent USC gets just because it's USC, if you can coach, you will become the "sexy pick"!!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: People are saying that USC needs to hire a "name coach" or the "sexy pick"!! USC needs a damn football coach!! Period!! Pete Carroll was far from the "sexy pick" when he was hired. He showed that with the talent USC gets just because it's USC, if you can coach, you will become the "sexy pick"!!

Then get Mark Mangino, he won at Kansas. Imagine what he could do with USC's talent...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What they need is Rick NewWeazel. You and I both know it.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if anything in comparison to the usc basketball head coaching move it might make sense...wasn't all that thrilled with andy enfield in beginning but landing a top 45 player PG kinda has smoothed me over...if jack or whoever turns it around...gets us highly touted recruits....sometimes just think if deanthony Thomas didn't bail for Oregon at last second...

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheez,

Earth to USC, come in please. When you fire a coach in the middle of the night at the beginning of the season, you severely limit your choices. No active coach will even talk to you, in case you haven't noticed all the good coaches have jobs, and contracts to fulfill. The only ones who will even talk to you now are carpetbaggers who are simply looking for dollars and who have questionable ethics. Oh, that kind of sounds like the last guy you hired.

Best thing for them to do is stick with an assistant and wait. Frankly, I wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole. But my friend, Stefan Koloski, who is a six foot Pole, said that he'd touch it, for a million bucks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anything in comparison to the usc basketball head coaching move it might make sense...wasn't all that thrilled with andy enfield in beginning but landing a top 45 player PG kinda has smoothed me over...if jack or whoever turns it around...gets us highly touted recruits....sometimes just think if deanthony Thomas didn't bail for Oregon at last second...

From what I hear, Del Rio will keep Orgeron!! That's the key to recruiting!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheez,

Earth to USC, come in please. When you fire a coach in the middle of the night at the beginning of the season, you severely limit your choices. No active coach will even talk to you, in case you haven't noticed all the good coaches have jobs, and contracts to fulfill. The only ones who will even talk to you now are carpetbaggers who are simply looking for dollars and who have questionable ethics. Oh, that kind of sounds like the last guy you hired.

Best thing for them to do is stick with an assistant and wait. Frankly, I wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole. But my friend, Stefan Koloski, who is a six foot Pole, said that he'd touch it, for a million bucks.

Translation: Please don't call Chris Peterson!! Please!! Please!! Please!!:hope::hope:

:lol: