• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your teams MVP so far?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new DC. I honestly can't think of 1 player that actually took over games and won them. You'll think I'm nuts but Malik Willis coming in and doing a great job in not blowing the 2 games he played was about as much a stand out performance as I've seen from a Packer player this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't the reason we lost those four games our defense was terrible to start the season.

Of course. I think Kyren had been the bigger threat thus far over Stafford coming in to this week, that's all. With his main guys back (and hopefully OL reinforcements coming too), the offense should be much more balanced.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our new DC. I honestly can't think of 1 player that actually took over games and won them. You'll think I'm nuts but Malik Willis coming in and doing a great job in not blowing the 2 games he played was about as much a stand out performance as I've seen from a Packer player this year.

He was surprisingly clutch.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most would point to Patrick Surtain for the Broncos, but I might lean towards Zach Allen. He is leading all interior pass rushers in pressures this season, is on track for over 10 sacks on the season, and has been a huge help in the run game and changing the entire tone of this defense from last year.

The other one that could have an argument is Vance Joseph as our DC. Same guy that saw his defense give up 70 points last year is now leading a group that only had 1 true all-star on the roster heading into the season looking like the best defense in the NFL.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno. Certain members of our fanbase will still say Geno is crap no matter what happens but if not for Geno avoiding sacks and slinging it all over the yard, the Hawks are a 2 win team at best right now. Our Oline play has been atrocious and the run game hit and miss. Geno has the highest pressure rate in the entire league. Our WRs have had more than a few drops yet Geno has been a top 10 QB by almost every advanced metric.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,017.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats dont have 1 the whole team sucks from management on down :suds:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 69.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if we even have one at this point. Certainly no one from the offense.

I'll go with Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah at LB.

Leads in tackles, TFL, and has forced two turnovers

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. For last week I’ll give it to McManus for making an important field goal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Metcalf who's been Geno security blanket but I can see the argument made for Geno on a pass happy offense. Lets see how he does this week without Metcalf.

Orangeisback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sounds crazy but I'll be provocative. The Chiefs are 6 and 0 and believe they are the best team. If not for their injuries, Detroit would possibly be, BUT the Chiefs are and it isn't because of Mahomes.

In fact for the better part of the last 2 seasons, it has been the Chiefs defense and Chris Jones really makes the difference.

That's the MVP. Now I know the award is really an offensive award but,just to be a bit provocative about it.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Aubrey.

Lord knows where the Cowboys would be right now without him.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably K9. When he's healthy and on the field the defense has to 100% account for him. He's a potential homerun on every touch.

That said, WHEN he's on the field. Sadly I think this is another case of Seattle losing a back to injury issues. I could absolutely see Seattle letting him walk after his rookie contract and while it'll piss a lot of Hawks fans off... it may be the correct move. If this guy could stay healthy though, he's instantly a top 3 back in the league and someone you are 100% gameplanning for (which teams already are when he's healthy - sadly Seattle has a dumbass OC that decides to spread offense pass 99% of the time).

Honorable mention: Geno Smith. The guy is making the throws, with a line that is shaky and a defense that can't stop a fuckin' cold in a Hazmat suit.