• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your teams MVP so far?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after Thursday we all know who the Rams mvp is
john anderson dance GIF

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my Falcons, it’s probably a tie between Cousins, Bijan and London. Cousins has given us good QB play again, he’s had turnover issues in a couple of games but he’s been solid overall, Bijan is a strong runner and London is a strong #1 receiver. I would honestly say London if I had to pick, he’s been really good and is kind of underrated I think because he’s played the last two years with awful QBs - now that he has a competent QB throwing to him he’s putting up big numbers.

For the first time ever I actually drafted London. I care a lot more about the QB throwing the ball to a receiver than the talent of the receiver. They are so QB dependent so London finally having a QB I thought a late round flyer might be worth it. He is now an almost lock to start for me every week.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may end up as MVP but to this point point he's missed 2 games and 2 of the games he played were not great 32 yards vs the 49ers at a average of 2.3 and vs the Giants he got 19 yards at 3.8. Now I'm hoping and expecting for much better going forward but at this point Metcalf has contributed much more, course now he is nicked up so we'll have to see how that goes.
Walker has been great at times but far too inconsistent for my liking. Of course, he has to bounce nearly everything out and try to create because our pathetic line can't move the LOS most of the time. As for DK, also great at times, probably more great moments than Walker but also more than a few drops and weak route running and way too many negative plays. Directly responsible for 4 turnovers and several penalties that took plays off the board.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker has been great at times but far too inconsistent for my liking. Of course, he has to bounce nearly everything out and try to create because our pathetic line can't move the LOS most of the time. As for DK, also great at times, probably more great moments than Walker but also more than a few drops and weak route running and way too many negative plays. Directly responsible for 4 turnovers and several penalties that took plays off the board.
I agree with all that, but to this point Metcalf, despite some boneheaded moments has the best production unless you want to put Geno ahead of him. Very much hoping the OL can improve and Walker can shine going forward. This week with Metcalf dinged up Walker will get his chance as I expect the Seahawks to try and pound the ball.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and or Shanahan. Toss up but I’m talking MVP for the teams we’ve faced.

Phillyfan318

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,085.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saquan Barkley easy only other option is aj brown cause it was rough when he was out with injury.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, it's Malik Willis for MVP of the Packers.