• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your teams MVP so far?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sounds crazy but I'll be provocative. The Chiefs are 6 and 0 and believe they are the best team. If not for their injuries, Detroit would possibly be, BUT the Chiefs are and it isn't because of Mahomes.

In fact for the better part of the last 2 seasons, it has been the Chiefs defense and Chris Jones really makes the difference.

That's the MVP. Now I know the award is really an offensive award but,just to be a bit provocative about it.
I don't know. If thats Carson Wentz back there instead of Mahomes I think we're 3-3 right now. That said, the play where he injured Rice might be the worst play of Mahomes' career.

I'd be willing to listen to either Creed Humphrey or Chris Jones being the team MVP. The Chiefs being able to plug in Kareem Hunt off the street and make him look like a top 10 RB is something. The Chiefs run D in general has been great.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my Falcons, it’s probably a tie between Cousins, Bijan and London. Cousins has given us good QB play again, he’s had turnover issues in a couple of games but he’s been solid overall, Bijan is a strong runner and London is a strong #1 receiver. I would honestly say London if I had to pick, he’s been really good and is kind of underrated I think because he’s played the last two years with awful QBs - now that he has a competent QB throwing to him he’s putting up big numbers.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tie between Lamar and Henry, but I'll give a nod to Lamar unless Henry ends up breaking the rushing record this year

Henry's been the closer in a lot of games, giving the death blow late in the game with a long run.
Lamar's playing out of his mind. This is the most consistent I've seen him throw the ball in his career

They complement each other very well

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or maybe whoever missed their block when Watson got injured?
(too soon?)

"too soon"

Absolutely not.

Maybe when he gets his Achilles fixed the doctor can also neuter him since he can't keep his junk in his pants.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole team has been shit; especially the coaching staff, but I'd say MVP, if we have one, is Jordan Mason

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Walker to this point

I give Geno a lot of shit from time to time but he is 2nd in MVP to the Hawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Walker to this point
He may end up as MVP but to this point point he's missed 2 games and 2 of the games he played were not great 32 yards vs the 49ers at a average of 2.3 and vs the Giants he got 19 yards at 3.8. Now I'm hoping and expecting for much better going forward but at this point Metcalf has contributed much more, course now he is nicked up so we'll have to see how that goes.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may end up as MVP but to this point point he's missed 2 games and 2 of the games he played were not great 32 yards vs the 49ers at a average of 2.3 and vs the Giants he got 19 yards at 3.8. Now I'm hoping and expecting for much better going forward but at this point Metcalf has contributed much more, course now he is nicked up so we'll have to see how that goes.
so...you disagree with his opinion just shy of the half way point.

lucky you guys...we have a kicker.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...you disagree with his opinion just shy of the half way point.

lucky you guys...we have a kicker.
Cowboys need to lean on CeeDee Lamb more going forward, the guy is a talent. It's early and there is enough time to turn things around yet.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to lean on CeeDee Lamb more going forward, the guy is a talent. It's early and there is enough time to turn things around yet.
I think the problem with the Cowboys is they don't really have much besides CeeDee so defenses go all out to shut him down. Those other receivers have to step up and play better. Aikman was right to call out their route running, imo. They don't look like they get any separation. And they have nothing in the running game to keep defenses honest. I get what you're saying though, just easier said than done when nobody is helping. And Dak hasn't been good, really.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tie between Lamar and Henry, but I'll give a nod to Lamar unless Henry ends up breaking the rushing record this year

Henry's been the closer in a lot of games, giving the death blow late in the game with a long run.
Lamar's playing out of his mind. This is the most consistent I've seen him throw the ball in his career

They complement each other very well
I'll say Eric DeCosta. He got the deal done with Lamar (who was representing himself). That had to be beyond difficult. He brought Henry in this year. He actually tried to trade for Henry before the deadline last year. I wonder how that would have played out...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my Falcons, it’s probably a tie between Cousins, Bijan and London. Cousins has given us good QB play again, he’s had turnover issues in a couple of games but he’s been solid overall, Bijan is a strong runner and London is a strong #1 receiver. I would honestly say London if I had to pick, he’s been really good and is kind of underrated I think because he’s played the last two years with awful QBs - now that he has a competent QB throwing to him he’s putting up big numbers.
Imo, its Bijan. His catch rate right now is almost 86% which is stellar on top of the 4.7 yards per carry. 98 yards per game overall. PFF grade is 87.7. Bijan also just as a player/prospect is fairly elite.

I do think London is a close #2. Cousins has been decent which is a massive upgrade but Id have a hard time calling him a team MVP at this point. Maybe later.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK for how good he is continuously cost Seattle negative yards in the worst times during the game.