• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the Warriors' biggest threat in the Western Conference?

Biggest threat to GS out West?

• Spurs

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Clippers

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rockets

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Trail Blazers

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lakers

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth still remains, no one is beating the Warriors in the West

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs will be a problem, they have 2 legit interior players

Like I have said many times though, it is easier for the Warriors to guard Gasol/Aldridge than it is for Gasol/Aldridge to guard the Warriors.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I have said many times though, it is easier for the Warriors to guard Gasol/Aldridge than it is for Gasol/Aldridge to guard the Warriors.

Apply this to any team....any trouble the Ws will have on D will be more than made up for by their dominance on O.

Still gotta play the games though, they were favorites this past year too.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this is why getting Pachulia and David West will come up huge, IMO. Those two will help keep Draymond and KD fresh.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree

The team that wins the rebounding battle usually wins the games especially in a playoff series

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when the team are consistently making their shots

Yes but this year's Finals did show that even the best can lay tons of bricks and lose. If they can rebound they still have a chance.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why getting Pachulia and David West will come up huge, IMO. Those two will help keep Draymond and KD fresh.
il ltell ya- you are pretty optimistic about David West...i watched hte playoffs and did not see the guy have even 1 significant moment--- and now another year of age and hes gonna be better?

realistically- this is a guy that should not be playing more more than 15 minutes a night now. Hes a decent vet- but there is no way you can count on him- i mean -especially imagine this guy trying to play 20 minutes a night for an entire NBA season with the workload as basically the ONLY other big man on the team besides Pachulia.

im just saying- David West is 36...you will be lucky if he is healthy nad ready to contribute 15 minutes a night when the playoffs come around- i just dont see what you see here.

Pachulia was a decent get for the cash especially- but he offers pretty much zero defense...his passing i think is the thing that will help the most with the Warriors- but again- offensive skill.

ill say it till im blue in the face (and you KNOW - just KNOW- i will...heh)....until the Warriors get a credible big man who can protect the rim- they will be vulnerable. --- to the Cavs at least- and i think the Spurs as well...

but we shall see- that is why they play the games. Still time to fill out a roster- and the buyout deadline might offer an interesting option out there.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
il ltell ya- you are pretty optimistic about David West...i watched hte playoffs and did not see the guy have even 1 significant moment--- and now another year of age and hes gonna be better?

realistically- this is a guy that should not be playing more more than 15 minutes a night now. Hes a decent vet- but there is no way you can count on him- i mean -especially imagine this guy trying to play 20 minutes a night for an entire NBA season with the workload as basically the ONLY other big man on the team besides Pachulia.

im just saying- David West is 36...you will be lucky if he is healthy nad ready to contribute 15 minutes a night when the playoffs come around- i just dont see what you see here.

Pachulia was a decent get for the cash especially- but he offers pretty much zero defense...his passing i think is the thing that will help the most with the Warriors- but again- offensive skill.

ill say it till im blue in the face (and you KNOW - just KNOW- i will...heh)....until the Warriors get a credible big man who can protect the rim- they will be vulnerable. --- to the Cavs at least- and i think the Spurs as well...

but we shall see- that is why they play the games. Still time to fill out a roster- and the buyout deadline might offer an interesting option out there.

Um excuse me, they did re-sign the great Anderson Varejao. Thereby guaranteeing a ring.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pachulia no defense? You must only watch the cavs and nobody else

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever thinks the warriors will be bad on defense are kidding themselves.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is this a joke? ive been watching pachulia since he was a hawks bench warmer.

No it isnt. Hes a good rotational defender who doesnt get lost often IMO. He was the bucks anchor not to long ago and they finished 2nd in defensive effciency with pachulia as the center...........

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever thinks the warriors will be bad on defense are kidding themselves.
i dont think they will be bad on D at all- o nthe contrary i think they will be pretty damn good.

i just think they are possibly vulnerable to the Spurs--

and they still have no answers for Kyrie and LeBron on the defensive side- none. If they want to try and outscore LeBron James after going through the Western Conference - fine....they very well could do that....but if it was pretty evenly defensively in the Finals this last year- the Cavs I believe- would have the defensive edge in that series.

Defensive edge- other side with no answers for LeBron and Kyrie....as RIDICULOUS as that offense is going to be--- ill take my chances. There is only 1 ball- and there is only one best player alive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isnt. Hes a good rotational defender who doesnt get lost often IMO. He was the bucks anchor not to long ago and they finished 2nd in defensive effciency with pachulia as the center...........
id kinda agree with that- hes a pretty smart defender...very limited athletically, solid rebounder- especially on the offensive end, doesnt protect the rim at all....

i think he is smart and can play a scheme- but as far as talent to make an impact on the defensive end? absolutely not- the guy is probably slightly more of a liability defensively than he is an asset.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id kinda agree with that- hes a pretty smart defender...very limited athletically, solid rebounder- especially on the offensive end, doesnt protect the rim at all....

i think he is smart and can play a scheme- but as far as talent to make an impact on the defensive end? absolutely not- the guy is probably slightly more of a liability defensively than he is an asset.

My main point is hes a smart defender but he doesnt have to be a rim protector with this team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they will be bad on D at all- o nthe contrary i think they will be pretty damn good.

i just think they are possibly vulnerable to the Spurs--

and they still have no answers for Kyrie and LeBron on the defensive side- none. If they want to try and outscore LeBron James after going through the Western Conference - fine....they very well could do that....but if it was pretty evenly defensively in the Finals this last year- the Cavs I believe- would have the defensive edge in that series.

Defensive edge- other side with no answers for LeBron and Kyrie....as RIDICULOUS as that offense is going to be--- ill take my chances. There is only 1 ball- and there is only one best player alive.

Iggy and draymond can guard lebron well 50% of the time which is good enough IMO and klay and iggy at times had good defensive games against kyrie too. Im fine woth them going 1
On 1 with getting nobody else involved. It
Worked in the finals

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the other starting centers in the NBA- the guys i would take pachulia over are-

in the East-

Boston- Amir Johnson- if thats who they end up going with at center- which i think a deal is gonna happen for okafor- then scratch this.

Charlottle- Cody Zeller- defensively id rather have Pachulia at this point in Zellers career

In the West

Trailblazers- id rather have Pachulia defensively than Plumlee

so if i was ranking centers defensively in the league- at least right now before the end of the offseason id have Pachulia 4th last.

Care to dispute that?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy and draymond can guard lebron well 50% of the time which is good enough IMO and klay and iggy at times had good defensive games against kyrie too. Im fine woth them going 1
On 1 with getting nobody else involved. It
Worked in the finals
no- they cant dude- did u just see what happened?

they can guard lebron when they can smother him- when kyrie and love arent in- and delly is playing 30 minutes a night and mozgov and james jones.

when LeBron has the ability to work mostly one on one- which is what KI gives him- he has shown that Iggy and Draymond mean nothing to him...and next year Iggy is going to just be a year older....draymond is not near quick enough to guard lebron. you RARELY saw Draymond cover lebron in the Finals and when you did lebron would just take it right to the rim.