• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who Is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

Who is the greatest quarterback of all time? (Choices listed in alphabetical order by last name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For future reference, this is why Brady ballwahsers get laughed at

First off, Tom Bradys' pick six contributed to the deficit

Secondly, the NE defense surrendered 7 second half points, and without the Hightower sack and forced fumble, NE simply would not have had the time to complete the comeback

People that know football understand that Atlantas' defense being totally gassed, because Atlantas offense absolutely could not stay on the field in that second half, played a huge part in how that game played out

No, it was all Tom Brady

This is why Brady haters are all considered idiots. No one in New England ever denies that others made contributions and big plays in the last SB or any of the other 4 NE has won. The poll is about Greatest QB ever, not best supporting cast.

You would have to be certified legally retarded in 3 states (ever hear that before?) to choose Aaron Rodgers over Tom Brady.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that two weeks prior, Atlanta kept scoring in the second half against the Packers. That's the biggest difference right there between Brady/Rodgers vs Atlanta last year.

Perfectly said.....Rodgers couldnt get on the field, Brady couldnt stay off it

Nutshell

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Im saying......Because I think he is better than Tom Brady, I must think Tom Brady sucks, according to the Brady ballwashers......Not at all
Yep, that about sums up 1/2 your posts.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense isn't the problem in Green Bay, that defense is terrible.
It's the coaching and more recently the defense. As has already been pointed out the defense in terms of points really isn't that bad during Rodgers' tenure; more of a recent phenomenon. It shows up in the playoffs against some of the best defenses, imo.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly said.....Rodgers couldnt get on the field, Brady couldnt stay off it

Nutshell
No team can exploit the middle of the field line New England. Bill Belichick's ball control offense is a thing of beauty.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Brady haters are all considered idiots. No one in New England ever denies that others made contributions and big plays in the last SB or any of the other 4 NE has won. The poll is about Greatest QB ever, not best supporting cast.

You would have to be certified legally retarded in 3 states (ever hear that before?) to choose Aaron Rodgers over Tom Brady.

There are millions outside of New England that think Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in football

This poll alone here has people voting for Rodgers, and most of this forum is filled with people that worship Tom Brady

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the coaching and more recently the defense. As has already been pointed out the defense in terms of points really isn't that bad during Rodgers' tenure; more of a recent phenomenon. It shows up in the playoffs against some of the best defenses, imo.
Dom Capers should have been fired long ago.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are millions outside of New England that think Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in football

This poll alone here has people voting for Rodgers, and most of this forum is filled with people that worship Tom Brady
We are talking all time QB's and Rodgers still has many years ahead of him if he can stay healthy. Brady has earned bragging rights because of all the SB wins.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense and Special teams play is a weakness for the Packers.
Yes so this is Brady's fault according to some NY fans. Because when it doesn't fit their arguement it doesn't fit into the equation.
Marino may have been the best QB ever if his teams helped him. It's a team game. QBs get credit for wins and losses. You never hear about how many games a FS won.
Having said that the really great QBs find a way to win.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the playoffs?
Overall. Horrible. Ranking them for all 32 is dumb since some teams only have played a couple games. Not to mention, giving up 51 in one game while you score 45 is obviously going to skew things. Certainly losing that game is not on him. But I pointed out a few things as far as the playoffs earlier in the thread, like how 5 of their last 6 losses the offense has only scored 22 points. How they have had to go on the road in the 1st or 2nd round in 4 of the last 5 years, and you can't pin all those losses in the regular season that led to that on the defense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the playoffs?

Without looking it up, I'm pretty sure that Rodgers Packers have had more games allowing 30 points in the playoffs than Bradys Patriots. I know last year Rodgers beat one of them in the Cowboys, but then they allowed 40+ to the Falcons. Brady ain't winning that either...especially in Atlanta.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady has 44 votes, a bit less than half of which are from NE fans.

Rodgers has 7 votes, 5 from Packer fans and you and Smitty.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes so this is Brady's fault according to some NY fans. Because when it doesn't fit their arguement it doesn't fit into the equation.
Marino may have been the best QB ever if his teams helped him. It's a team game. QBs get credit for wins and losses. You never hear about how many games a FS won.
I agree.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom Brady has never been blamed for a postseason loss in his life by his fans

And there are many