• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who Is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

Who is the greatest quarterback of all time? (Choices listed in alphabetical order by last name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, the catch was a miracle, made because of the atrocious inability of the Atlanta Falcons defense to play defense, period

No reason to argue, you have forever lost the privilege of whining and crying over miracle catches

As the great Colonel Troutman said - "Its over Johnny"

The only whining is coming off a keyboard in NY.

Aaron fucking Rodgers :laugh3:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, lets decide a SB on a controversial in the grasp call
The Edelman catch should have been intercepted by more than one defender, was more of a miracle than Tyree's by a mile, and history will reflect that Tom Brady made a great throw on that play
More than ONE or ELEVEN? This isn't the first time you've used that number.

Again just channel your inner @hammer.

Tyree, Edelman and Kearse (in a losing effort) all could go 1,2,3 in any order. One of these is not like the other. One had 7 catches that season. One never played in the NFL again. Hmmmmmmm

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is god, it's the defense's fault that he hasn't won every SB since he came into the league :cheer2:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is god, it's the defense's fault that he hasn't won every SB since he came into the league :cheer2:

He's rarely the reason he isnt winning Super Bowls

Far from perfect, but usually pretty terrific

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you watch the same thing I do, and in most postseasons, Rodgers needs to be Superman, like when Dallas steamrolls down by 30 last season, and Rodgers has to pull the rabbit out.....Or the Arizona loss, or losing in Seattle because of an onside kick, etc.etc.etc.......Things are not equal when comparing the 2

As far as your rushing numbers, they include the close to 400 yards rushing the QB is getting each season
Even if you take out Rodgers, that drops them to 20th and still above the Patriots.

Rodgers also has only scored 22 points or less in 5 of his last 6 playoff losses. So while the Seattle game was bad luck, he also played like crap. And 4 of the last 5 years, he has also had to go on the road in the 1st or 2nd game of the playoffs. And you can't blame that on the defense alone. I think this year was one of his best, but 2015 the offense scored less than 20 points in 5 of the 6 losses (3 of which were at home and the defense allowed 20 or fewer points). 2014 they went 12-4 but have to play on the road because they lost to freaking Buffalo and Detroit, scoring 20 points total.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, the point is he has to perform well enough to overcome his defenses, more so than most QB's

Brady overcame his defense a few months ago and led his team to 31 unanswered points. Why can't god, err, I mean Aaron Rodgers do it?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoody> Marty lite McCarthy. Don't think it's possible to be less imaginative on offense with the OL and QB he has.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady overcame his defense a few months ago and led his team to 31 unanswered points. Why can't god, err, I mean Aaron Rodgers do it?

For future reference, this is why Brady ballwahsers get laughed at

First off, Tom Bradys' pick six contributed to the deficit

Secondly, the NE defense surrendered 7 second half points, and without the Hightower sack and forced fumble, NE simply would not have had the time to complete the comeback

People that know football understand that Atlantas' defense being totally gassed, because Atlantas offense absolutely could not stay on the field in that second half, played a huge part in how that game played out

No, it was all Tom Brady

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, scoring TD's too quickly probably shouldnt work against you
Or not enough, especially if your D isn't on the field long enough to break a sweat.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's rarely the reason he isnt winning Super Bowls

Far from perfect, but usually pretty terrific
He is the best QB in the NFL in my opinion but football is a team game and one man can't overcome mediocre performance by his teammates.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Secondly, the NE defense surrendered 7 second half points, and without the Hightower sack and forced fumble, NE simply would not have had the time to complete the comeback

People that know football understand that Atlantas' defense being totally gassed, because Atlantas offense absolutely could not stay on the field in that second half, played a huge part in how that game played out

No, it was all Tom Brady
Weren't they well rested from the first half:noidea:
Obviously you're not one of the people:suds:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, it was all Tom Brady

Not to mention that two weeks prior, Atlanta kept scoring in the second half against the Packers. That's the biggest difference right there between Brady/Rodgers vs Atlanta last year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the best QB in the NFL in my opinion but football is a team game and one man can't overcome mediocre performance by his teammates.

All Im saying......Because I think he is better than Tom Brady, I must think Tom Brady sucks, according to the Brady ballwashers......Not at all