• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who Is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

Who is the greatest quarterback of all time? (Choices listed in alphabetical order by last name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't very popular, but I kind of agree with Kacsmar when he compares Brady more to Duncan than say a Jordan. Never have I seen a QB dominate the game quite like Peyton did though. Won't begrudge anyone who picks Montana, Brady, whatever. But for my money's worth, the best QB I've seen in my lifetime is Peyton Manning.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that delusional? Not that I believe he's the best of all time but, he's the best QB in the NFL today and basically on a historic type run?

Double D is an idiot don't even respond to him.

Rodgers has the best QBR for a career, best TD to int ratio, and best int%. He also has a great combination of passing, running and scrambling. I would not say his numbers at this point put him as the best QB based on a career but in terms of pure skill, talent and IQ I would take him in his prime over any QB I've ever seen. I didn't start watching until 1992 but that includes majority of the players on that list.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers has the best QBR for a career, best TD to int ratio, and best int%. He also has a great combination of passing, running and scrambling. I would not say his numbers at this point put him as the best QB based on a career but in terms of pure skill, talent and IQ I would take him in his prime over any QB I've ever seen. I didn't start watching until 1992 but that includes majority of the players on that list.
A few of these entries are borderline trolling like Eli Manning and Terry Bradshaw in particular.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't very popular, but I kind of agree with Kacsmar when he compares Brady more to Duncan than say a Jordan. Never have I seen a QB dominate the game quite like Peyton did though. Won't begrudge anyone who picks Montana, Brady, whatever. But for my money's worth, the best QB I've seen in my lifetime is Peyton Manning.

To me Manning is more like a Karl Malone, more points scored than Jordan in a career because he played longer but not as clutch. He only has 2 game winning drives in the playoffs, Brady has 10, Montana has 5. Brady has also had a 5o td season, 5k season and 3 x over 4800 best td/in ratio in history before they enforced the no contact after 5 yards because of Peyton and Polian whining about Ty Law's contact when he picked him off 3x in 1 game. And since Rodgers came into the league Brady td/int is a hair better 4.19 to 4.15 close in yardage Brady 20 yards a game better and a little better in td's per game, but Rodgers has great wheels and the best Hail Mary QB ever, he has the whole pkg and in 6 or 7 years with more stats, some more hardware he might swap spots with Montana. Guys like Johnny U, Marino. Elway etc took over the game more than PM imo. 9 one and done is tough esp when your a 1 or 2 seed

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me Manning is more like a Karl Malone, more points scored than Jordan in a career because he played longer but not as clutch. He only has 2 game winning drives in the playoffs, Brady has 10, Montana has 5. Brady has also had a 5o td season, 5k season and 3 x over 4800 best td/in ratio in history before they enforced the no contact after 5 yards because of Peyton and Polian whining about Ty Law's contact when he picked him off 3x in 1 game. And since Rodgers came into the league Brady td/int is a hair better 4.19 to 4.15 close in yardage Brady 20 yards a game better and a little better in td's per game, but Rodgers has great wheels and the best Hail Mary QB ever, he has the whole pkg and in 6 or 7 years with more stats, some more hardware he might swap spots with Montana. Guys like Johnny U, Marino. Elway etc took over the game more than PM imo. 9 one and done is tough esp when your a 1 or 2 seed

I think that some of these guys just can't bring themselves to admit that they've been watching the best goddamn QB to ever play the game because they are sick of the Patriots kicking their favorite team right in the ass....... over and over again.

That makes me happy :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe if Marino didn't throw multiple INTs in 10 out of his 18 playoff games (and his team went 1-9 in them) he would have won a championship. Considering the team went 7-1 in games when he threw 1 or fewer picks.
Wow, sounds so Manning like (Eli's big brother) the king of 1 and done.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, it's a very flawed analogy.
If Montana played in this era he wouldn't have taken the abuse he did, he likely wouldn't have injured his back which led to Young replacing him. He would have without doubt won another Super Bowl and likely 2 more if not for the injury.
Montana had 11 tds 0 ints in 4 SBs, Brady has 15 tds 5 ints in 7 SBs. Even this year Ryan had a 144 QB rating to Brady's 95 rating in The SB.
Brady is well below Bradshaw and Starr in championship game performances as well.
Wow that 25 point come back really hurts doesn't it?
Your first two sentences are speculation.
Who cares about ratings? Note Ryan is not a choice. Maybe you can do a write-in for him.
Your last sentence has zero merit.
Just like following the SB we can say thank you for participating.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trailing team will almost always have more passing attempts, especially when dinking/dunking down the field.
Especially when a D can't stop it:thumb:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have any problems with that. As I said...he's the best QB in football today, and has been for a long time. He's historically good, and I'm glad to see that he has at least 1 ring, because there's a lot of nonsense made up about 'rings' period. It shuts up a lot of stupidity. Not all of it, unfortunately.

All time? I'll still take Montana without any doubt. There hasn't been anyone who put up a HOF regular season running a pass-first offense, and then took his play to another level in the playoffs like Montana. Not Brady. Not Peyton. Not even Rodgers.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Pure Passer: Dan the Man
Most Productive: Tom Brady then Montana
Best all around Talent: Rodgers then Young
Best Improvise: Favre
Best stat padder: Brees
Best playoff choker: Peyton
Best Reg Season QB: Peyton
Strongest Arm: Jamarcus Russel
Biggest Bust: Leaf and Russel

Wow, you couldn't squeeze Elway in there...somewhere?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The mobster knows his football.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is the only answer if you actually watch football

When Tom Brady loses a postseason game because his defense forces one punt by the opponent all game, than we will be comparing apples to apples

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that some of these guys just can't bring themselves to admit that they've been watching the best goddamn QB to ever play the game because they are sick of the Patriots kicking their favorite team right in the ass....... over and over again.

That makes me happy :thumb:

Ill get in touch with you immediately after the very first time Tom Brady kicks my favorite team right in their ass

Tick
Tock

Tick
Tock

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Tom Brady loses a postseason game because his defense forces one punt by the opponent all game, than we will be comparing apples to apples
DDD time for you to go on another sabbatical. Carrying the hammer mantra is too much for you.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it would be possible for you to know any less about football than you do. Your entire schtick is repeating your pathetic "Eli owns Brady"/Giants own Brady nonsense. Aaron fucking Rodgers :L

Eli doesn't play defense, so he didn't beat Brady. Brady engineered potential game winning drives in both of those SB after getting his ass kicked all day by the Giants defense only to have his defense allow a couple of miracle plays. But hey, I guess the pole smoker in Green Bay gets to pin losses on his defense, but everyone else on their own.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it would be possible for you to know any less about football than you do. Your entire schtick is repeating your pathetic "Eli owns Brady"/Giants own Brady nonsense. Aaron fucking Rodgers :L

Eli doesn't play defense, so he didn't beat Brady. Brady engineered potential game winning drives in both of those SB after getting his ass kicked all day by the Giants defense only to have his defense allow a couple of miracle plays. But hey, I guess the pole smoker in Green Bay gets to pin losses on his defense, but everyone else on their own.

And your entire schtick "Tom Brady is God" and "if you dis-agree, youre a lowlife loser"

I love how everyone that dis-agrees with your obsessive behavior when it comes to Tom Brady, they are the crazy ones with a "Schtick", but youre totally normal

Tom Brady put up a combined 38 points vs the Giants in 2 Super Bowls, one of them with a record setting offense, but lets give him credit for giving his team a 14-10 lead, and blame the defense that gave up a whopping 17 points that day

Typical Brady ball washing

And keep talking about "Miracle Plays", its hysterical, considering we are 3 months removed from Julian Edelman catching a pass that won NE a Super Bowl, in which all 11 Falcons should have intercepted it......

"All Brady baby"