• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who Is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time?

Who is the greatest quarterback of all time? (Choices listed in alphabetical order by last name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is the only answer if you actually watch football

When Tom Brady loses a postseason game because his defense forces one punt by the opponent all game, than we will be comparing apples to apples
So Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady because 7 years ago Aaron Rodgers' team lost a postseason game when they scored 45 points but his defense couldn't stop the opposing team?

Okay.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots give up 17 points, Brady puts up 14

"Our defense blew it"

Aaron Rodgers puts up 45 points, Arizona scores 51 vs his defense

"Aaron Rodgers choked"

Welcome to New England

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your entire schtick "Tom Brady is God" and "if you dis-agree, youre a lowlife loser"

I love how everyone that dis-agrees with your obsessive behavior when it comes to Tom Brady, they are the crazy ones with a "Schtick", but youre totally normal

Tom Brady put up a combined 38 points vs the Giants in 2 Super Bowls, one of them with a record setting offense, but lets give him credit for giving his team a 14-10 lead, and blame the defense that gave up a whopping 17 points that day

Typical Brady ball washing

And keep talking about "Miracle Plays", its hysterical, considering we are 3 months removed from Julian Edelman catching a pass that won NE a Super Bowl, in which all 11 Falcons should have intercepted it......

"All Brady baby"
Hyperbole "all 11" :pound:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady because 7 years ago Aaron Rodgers' team lost a postseason game when they scored 45 points but his defense couldn't stop the opposing team?

Okay.

Atlanta punted once (that one time when the game was already decided) just 3 months ago

Point is, when comparing the 2, not all is equal, so I judge based on what I see, and I see Rodgers do things on the field that no QB ever does, and no QB is asked to do more, because of his never ending atrocious defense, invisible running game, etc.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your entire schtick "Tom Brady is God" and "if you dis-agree, youre a lowlife loser"

Brady is the best QB to ever play the game and stomping your feet and kicking your puppy is not going to change that.

BTW, how's that drooling waterhead QB of yours doing lately? He had a pretty good playoff run last year, eh?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyperbole "all 11" :pound:

David Tyree helmet catch that you have whined over for years, was a single coverage catch

The Edelman catch was more of a miracle than most catches we have ever seen in a SB

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is the best QB to ever play the game and stomping your feet and kicking your puppy is not going to change that.

BTW, how's that drooling waterhead QB of yours doing lately? He had a pretty good playoff run last, eh?

"IM a huge Tom Brady fan"

Thats all you need to type

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta punted once (that one time when the game was already decided) just 3 months ago

Point is, when comparing the 2, not all is equal, so I judge based on what I see, and I see Rodgers do things on the field that no QB ever does, and no QB is asked to do more, because of his never ending atrocious defense, invisible running game, etc.

:blah::blah::blah:

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the Packers are 7th best in points allowed since Rodgers took over, so I wouldn't call that "never ending atrocious" and their running game is 15th in yards per attempt (Patriots are 21st in that time frame), so I wouldn't call that invisible.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Tyree helmet catch that you have whined over for years, was a single coverage catch

The Edelman catch was more of a miracle than most catches we have ever seen in a SB
Include in the Tyree catch fELIne in the grasp,fELInee throwing a chuck and duck, it was Tyree's 7th catch of the season and last as a pro. Rodney draped all over him...Yep that was pure Skill:doh:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Packers are 7th best in points allowed since Rodgers took over, so I wouldn't call that "never ending atrocious" and their running game is 15th in yards per attempt (Patriots are 21st in that time frame), so I wouldn't call that invisible.

I think you watch the same thing I do, and in most postseasons, Rodgers needs to be Superman, like when Dallas steamrolls down by 30 last season, and Rodgers has to pull the rabbit out.....Or the Arizona loss, or losing in Seattle because of an onside kick, etc.etc.etc.......Things are not equal when comparing the 2

As far as your rushing numbers, they include the close to 400 yards rushing the QB is getting each season

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tyree has 4 catches all year in 07 and never played another game in the NFL after that SB because he sucked. Good for him for being the beneficiary of a miracle.

Edelman is one of the best slot receivers in the game, had 98 receptions for over 1,100 yards last year and makes incredible catches on a regular basis.

Are you sure you watch football?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Include in the Tyree catch fELIne in the grasp,fELInee throwing a chuck and duck, it was Tyree's 7th catch of the season and last as a pro. Rodney draped all over him...Yep that was pure Skill:doh:

Yeah, lets decide a SB on a controversial in the grasp call
The Edelman catch should have been intercepted by more than one defender, was more of a miracle than Tyree's by a mile, and history will reflect that Tom Brady made a great throw on that play

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you watch the same thing I do, and in most postseasons, Rodgers needs to be Superman, like when Dallas steamrolls down by 30 last season, and Rodgers has to pull the rabbit out.....Or the Arizona loss, or losing in Seattle because of an onside kick, etc.etc.etc.......Things are not equal when comparing the 2

As far as your rushing numbers, they include the close to 400 yards rushing the QB is getting each season

If Rodgers would learn how to read a defense and deliver the ball quickly and accurately like Brady, he wouldn't have to run around like a white Michael Vick and his teams might win a few more playoff games.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyree has 4 catches all year in 07 and never played another game in the NFL after that SB because he sucked. Good for him for being the beneficiary of a miracle.

Edelman is one of the best slot receivers in the game, had 98 receptions for over 1,100 yards last year and makes incredible catches on a regular basis.

Are you sure you watch football?

Great, the catch was a miracle, made because of the atrocious inability of the Atlanta Falcons defense to play defense, period

No reason to argue, you have forever lost the privilege of whining and crying over miracle catches

As the great Colonel Troutman said - "Its over Johnny"

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, lets decide a SB on a controversial in the grasp call
The Edelman catch should have been intercepted by more than one defender, was more of a miracle than Tyree's by a mile, and history will reflect that Tom Brady made a great throw on that play

Yeah, let's not call a penalty of my team in the SB cuz everybody else is a homer :rolleyes2:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, the catch was a miracle, made because of the atrocious inability of the Atlanta Falcons defense to play defense, period

No reason to argue, you have forever lost the privilege of whining and crying over miracle catches

As the great Colonel Troutman said - "Its over Johnny"
Losers are gonna whine.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rodgers would learn how to read a defense and deliver the ball quickly and accurately like Brady, he wouldn't have to run around like a white Michael Vick and his teams might win a few more playoff games.

You may wanna take a look at the points scored against Aaron Rodgers defenses in the postseason