• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the best defense in the NFL this season.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that best defense so far has been able with 2 weeks to pepare to hold Osweiler and the Dolphins to a TD in the first half. But that 6 TD game of Trubisky must not be as easy to do if you arent playing the Cardinals

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn those Bears, WTF?
Edit: oops, didn’t look at the score, Bears flipped it around 14-7

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by today they are not even close to the top defense.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brock osweiler is pretty damn good with all due respect @FaCe-LeE-uS
if-you-say-so.gif

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bear fan I feel I know but I'm looking for outside opinions. I am biased and I know it. Seems to me many forget my Bears were top 10 last season while leading the league in injury's. I hear some say all we have is Mack but we were top 10 before Mack. We added Mack and Roquan Smith to a top defense. So who do you guys think is top def dog. If you don't think it is Da Bears that's fine. Tell me who you got.

Ok I think it is time to slow down a bit and let up on the bias a bit.

I was able to watch the full game in my area with the Pack not playing until tomorrow. I did not see a defense that I would consider anywhere near being the best defense. Lets review what happened.

Your Bears came off a bye so you had 2 weeks to prepare this defense on what to do to get after that amazing OSweiler. You were also playing a team with a winning record so should have been a bit more of a challenge compared to your last opponent the Cards.

As I look at the stats there was a big 0 for sacks. The Bears vaunted front 7 could not get the great Osweiler

Osweiler also had
380 passing

Old man Gore ran for
The Osweiler lead offense had a total of 546 yards against the vaunted Bears defense that you think is rated higher than it actually is.

There is tape out there now since the start of the season on the Bears defense

It may be best to just clam down and watch a few more games before making big proclamations

The rankings will not look as good after this week. A big fail after a bye week

I am going to have to go turn on the radio to 670am the SCORE and listen to the Bears fans call in and hear their thoughts. This will give them something new to be discussing as they have been hung up on the Cubs not being in the playoffs

Last edited:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going statistically:

Best defense in PPG allowed is the Bears
Best defense in YPG allowed is the Bears
Best defense in Rushing YPG allowed is the Bears
Best defense in Passing YPG allowed is the Redskins
Best defense in Rushing TDs allowed is the Bears
Best defense in Passing TDs allowed is the Jaguars
The Least penalized defense is the Panthers
Best defense in Turnovers is the Browns
Best defense in Yards Per Play allowed is the Ravens
Best defense in INTs is the Dolphins
Best defense in Sacks is the Steelers
Best defense in the Red Zone is the Titans
Best defense in 3rd Down conversions allowed is the Ravens

Take that for what it's worth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
til

Ok I think it is time to slow down a bit and let up on the bias a bit.

I was able to watch the full game in my area with the Pack not playing until tomorrow. I did not see a defense that I would consider anywhere near being the best defense. Lets review what happened.

Your Bears came off a bye so you had 2 weeks to prepare this defense on what to do to get after that amazing OSweiler. You were also playing a team with a winning record so should have been a bit more of a challenge compared to your last opponent the Cards.

As I look at the stats there was a big 0 for sacks. The Bears vaunted front 7 could not get the great Osweiler

Osweiler also had
380 passing

Old man Gore ran for
The Osweiler lead offense had a total of 546 yards against the vaunted Bears defense that you think is rated higher than it actually is.

There is tape out there now since the start of the season on the Bears defense

It may be best to jut clam down and watch a few more games before making big proclamations

The rankings will not look as good after this week. A big fail after a bye week
shhh

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to STFU...if it wasn't for all these stupid rulz changes, this team would rival the 85 Bears and 86 Giants as GOAT

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, Ravens may have taken over 1st place in this discussion after that performance yesterday and some other teams not looking so good ....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive heard alot, and the ravens in top 5...........theres no doubt bears and jags are top 2

I know the Ravens have allowed less points per game and after yesterday's 21-0 thumping of the Titans with 11 qb sacks and the Jags losing 40 -7 by Dallas and Chi giving up 31 to Miami with a backup qb in their loss, Ravens should be #1 easily....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry the bears have to be puled from the conversation of a top 5 Defense after getting worked by Good Ol' Brock O!
We are seriously considering pulling the Defenses Man cards as well. They are off the table.

BTW isnt the Ravens Defense the stingiest defense in football right now? How come no one is talking about them?