• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is our next head coach?

Next head coach?

• Washington Redskins OC Sean McVay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Dolphins DC Vance Joseph

• Arizona Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin

• Buffalo Bills Interim Head Coach Anthony Lynn

• Carolina Panthers SC Steve Wilks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be missing something here but why would we keep on a GM if the guy we hire might want to have personnel decisions and can Snead anyways?
As for who we get, I have no clue who is even the front runner at this point. I think we could do a lot worse than Kyle Shanahan. I just hope that whomever it is will run the team better than Fisher and actually go about the correct course to fix mistakes instead of ignoring them week after week, year after year.

That's the thing, it depends on the hire...Supposedly with a guy like McDaniels, we would keep a GM in place because we don't want to hand the team completely over to him. A guy like Payton would be a different story...All depends on the choice and their HC experience...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, it depends on the hire...Supposedly with a guy like McDaniels, we would keep a GM in place because we don't want to hand the team completely over to him. A guy like Payton would be a different story...All depends on the choice and their HC experience...

Reportedly, McDaniels doesn't like Snead. He seems targeted for the Niners.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly, McDaniels doesn't like Snead. He seems targeted for the Niners.

Can't blame him...I had heard he doesn't like Snead because he's afraid Snead will be fired next year. Then we'll bring in a new GM who will want McDaniels fired and his own guy in there as coach...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame him...I had heard he doesn't like Snead because he's afraid Snead will be fired next year. Then we'll bring in a new GM who will want McDaniels fired and his own guy in there as coach...

I don't want Brady's towel boy anywhere near the Rams again, so the reasoning doesn't matter to me. The fact that he's paired up with Riddick as his potential GM candidate makes it even more of a bad idea IMO.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article was written by another bitter St Louis fan that writes for the Turf Show Times, misone.

A bitter article posted here on the SportsHoopla by a bitter fan! :L

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Brady's towel boy anywhere near the Rams again, so the reasoning doesn't matter to me. The fact that he's paired up with Riddick as his potential GM candidate makes it even more of a bad idea IMO.

Not that I want McDaniels as our coach, but Brady's towel boy could probably do a much better job than Fisher...Hell, Brady's towel(an inanimate object)could probably do a better job than Fisher!!! :nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it..

We bring Favre out of retirement to coach and play QB! Sit Goff 1 more year.

ANGRY-BRETT-FAVRE.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ That's how you makes plays daggummit

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Coughlin and Marrone end up in Jax...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcdaniels is pretty much Chip Kelly so I hope he goes to San Fran
I'm just not feeling Josh McDaniels. I wouldn't be the least bit upset if he went there or somewhere else.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even hear we lost Williams to the Browns. Seriously? :L

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even hear we lost Williams to the Browns. Seriously? :L
This is from walterfootball, so take this for what you will:

brownsb_logo.gif
Browns fire DC Ray Horton, hire DC Gregg Williams: D Grade
The Browns weren't getting rid of Hue Jackson after one year, so the insane, homoclitic policy of having someone fall on the sword went to Ray Horton, who has been replaced by Gregg Williams.

I find it asinine that Cleveland is blaming Horton for this past season. The Browns had tons of injuries on defense; they lost Desmond Bryant before the year began, then Jordan Poyer missed extensive action, and Joe Haden was constantly banged up and not truly himself. In the prior offseason, the Browns also let go of some mega talents, including Karlos Dansby and Tashaun Gipson. How was Horton, or any defensive coordinator, supposed to thrive under those conditions?

Horton isn't a great coordinator by any means, but he's not bad either. His defensive rankings in terms of yards in his five years prior to 2016 were 18th, 12th, 25th, 27th and 12th. That's not horrible. It could be better, but Horton isn't getting a fair deal here.

Oh, and let me touch on Williams, who was just hired. He is terrible replacement. He has no idea what he's doing, as he does nothing but blitz recklessly. His defense is constantly undisciplined, surrendering tons of yardage on screens and draws as a result. The fact that he struggled this year with one of the top defensive lines in football just shows how incompetent he is. The Browns are making a clear downgrade by going to Williams, but I guess that fits the overall theme with the direction this franchise is headed.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patricia is someone who could come in and instill some discipline to this team.