• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about who has the best offense. Who is going to score the most points or anything boring like that. I'm talking about who has the best unit. Who has the whole package. Who has the frank and the beans. When you take all of the components of the offense: the OL, the WRs, the TEs, the RBs & the QB. Who has the best collection of those items in the NFC?

After the AJ Brown trade it is my honest opinion that the Philadelphia Eagles have the best offensive unit in the NFL.

OL: Best in the NFL. Best Center in the NFL. Best RT in the NFL. What could very soon be the best LT in the NFL. Very good LG that is only going to get better.

WRs: AJ Brown & DeVonta Smith has to be in the conversation for one of the best WR duos in the league. You have Kupp and ODB on the Rams as well Evans and Godwin on the Bucs. But right below those two Brown & Smith has to be right behind those for now. Beyond that Quez I think he hasn't even come close to being as good as he ultimately will.

TEs: Goedert is one of the best TEs in the league. He is at a point where he might be able to establish himself as the best TE in the league.

RBs: A stable of guys with varying skills that have all shown themselves as capable of not only contributing but making plays. Eagles had the #1 rushing offense last season despite the fact that they wouldn't hand off to RBs in the first half until 6 games into the season.

QB: Jalen Hurts is somewhere in the range of 16-18 QB in the league. I think he's in perfect position to make a huge step forward in the league this year and establish himself as a top 12 QB in this league.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you not talking about that?

Because then coaching comes into play, weather comes into play, balls bouncing in ways and directions no one knew would happen. That involves a lot of the other stuff that I'm removing from consideration for this poll.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because then coaching comes into play, weather comes into play, balls bouncing in ways and directions no one knew would happen. That involves a lot of the other stuff that I'm removing from consideration for this poll.
Yeah, I understand that aspect, I just had to do a double take when you asked who the best offensive unit is and then said you weren’t talking about the best offense. Carry on. I’d just have to say the Rams for now, because they just won the SB and with a fair amount of the other teams I’d have to see how new pieces fit especially Rodgers without Adams.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about who has the best offense. Who is going to score the most points or anything boring like that. I'm talking about who has the best unit. Who has the whole package. Who has the frank and the beans. When you take all of the components of the offense: the OL, the WRs, the TEs, the RBs & the QB. Who has the best collection of those items in the NFC?

After the AJ Brown trade it is my honest opinion that the Philadelphia Eagles have the best offensive unit in the NFL.

OL: Best in the NFL. Best Center in the NFL. Best RT in the NFL. What could very soon be the best LT in the NFL. Very good LG that is only going to get better.

WRs: AJ Brown & DeVonta Smith has to be in the conversation for one of the best WR duos in the league. You have Kupp and ODB on the Rams as well Evans and Godwin on the Bucs. But right below those two Brown & Smith has to be right behind those for now. Beyond that Quez I think he hasn't even come close to being as good as he ultimately will.

TEs: Goedert is one of the best TEs in the league. He is at a point where he might be able to establish himself as the best TE in the league.

RBs: A stable of guys with varying skills that have all shown themselves as capable of not only contributing but making plays. Eagles had the #1 rushing offense last season despite the fact that they wouldn't hand off to RBs in the first half until 6 games into the season.

QB: Jalen Hurts is somewhere in the range of 16-18 QB in the league. I think he's in perfect position to make a huge step forward in the league this year and establish himself as a top 12 QB in this league.
The Eagles going for #1 Offensive unit....
Image result for fall down laughing gif

Rest of Sportshoopla responding to yet another of RTKs Eagles will be the best thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man really threw the Eagles in there and thought no one would notice.
You know thats the only answer he'll accept.

IMO There's a good number of teams who could be named, and yes I think the Eagles are in the mix even with Hurts being there.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know thats the only answer he'll accept.

IMO There's a good number of teams who could be named, and yes I think the Eagles are in the mix even with Hurts being there.
Eagles cant be #1 with Hurts as their QB.
Niners wont be either with their Young QB.

Now if it was Rushing Offense they would have a great shot at it. Since these QBs will be getting their share of rushing yards.

When the Eagles play from behind, the other team will try & run out the clock.
If it is a tight game both teams will try & control the clock.
Minnesota has the tools, but I cant see Cousins led Offense being #1.
That leaves the real choices being between the other 5 on his list.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this site has them 30th i guess time will tell:suds:

but hey at least they are better than the lions

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiers - teams in no order

Tier One
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
LA Rams
Dallas Cowboys

Tier Two
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers

Tier Three
SF 49ers
Arizona Cardinals - this is based on the DHop suspension

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank and Beans!

theres something about mary GIF

If you take QB out of the mix, Phili does now have the offense I would want over all of them in the NFC.

....but once you add QB back into the mix. Well then no.

It is the odd thing about roster construction. You can be near perfect, and that Phili offense for as much as people want to jump on RTK is near perfect on O, but one spot on offense (QB) can entirely limit you.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank and Beans!

theres something about mary GIF

If you take QB out of the mix, Phili does now have the offense I would want over all of them in the NFC.

....but once you add QB back into the mix. Well then no.

It is the odd thing about roster construction. You can be near perfect, and that Phili offense for as much as people want to jump on RTK is near perfect on O, but one spot on offense (QB) can entirely limit you.
QB is definitely the reason I wouldn't throw them in... It's the reason the Seahawks didn't get any consideration in here... For the Hawks, R.Penny/K Walker at RB; Lockett/DK at WR and Noah Fant/W. Dissly at TE is a very talented group but as you said, QB will probably limit the productivity at those positions...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiers - teams in no order

Tier One
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
LA Rams
Dallas Cowboys

Tier Two
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers

Tier Three
SF 49ers
Arizona Cardinals - this is based on the DHop suspension

I don't know if the Cowboys remain in that top tier after losing two of their top 4 WRs. Oline looking a little shaky these days too.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay was the #2 offense in the NFL both years they've had Brady. Its them.

Rams could flash that high but a big part of their success is defense and im not sold on Kupp being able to have back-to-back historic years. Dallas was the #1 offense last year but their roster regressed.

Arizona would be my pick for #2 for the 11- games nuk is playing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the Cowboys remain in that top tier after losing two of their top 4 WRs. Oline looking a little shaky these days too.
You could replace Dallas with Philly but I feel both could be labeled in that in between tier 1 and tier 2. TB and LA are 1 and 2 without a doubt imo

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Your homerism knows no bounds!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're counting draft day additions for the Eagles, you need to do so for the Cowboys too. Added two quality OL, an intriguing WR prospect and a Schultz-style TE to back up Schultz.