• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

Who has the best offensive unit in the NFC?

• Total voters

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averaging 41 points per game over the past 3 weeks and they get Dallas Goedert back for next week's game.

Looks like he's trying to control a fart from leaking out there...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a number of players, all QBs, who could make a claim for this year's MVP (altho Justin Jefferson and Tyreek Hill could make arguments as well). But to me, it does appear that if the season were to end today, Hurts would likely be the frontrunner for MVP.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles no longer have the most points scored in the NFC

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about dem cowboys:suds:

1672700598842.png

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit and Seattle have a better offense than most of those choices. Having said that, nobody saw that coming.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing better than a redskin / eagle fan.

not to worry, your love affair with McNabb was a special love and you still have issues getting over all that.

Most understandable
What the hell??

The vikings numbers are weird.

You'd know that if you weren't a complete retard.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recency bias for the overwhelming majority of people voting for the Rams is on full display here.

Lets take a look at their offense shall we:

QB: Stafford a tier 2 QB
WR1: Cupp #1/2 in the NFL
WR2: Robinson: Washed up at this point and is mediocre at best
WR3: Jefferson below average WR
RB1: Akers: Below avg RB
O-line above average O-line

Nothing here tells me they're the best in the NFC

Now in terms of what team will score the most points I think it's obvious, the Packers by far. Without Adams they average 32 ppg and were 7-0 without Adams. That doesn't include the new upgrades at WR with Watson, Watkins and Doubs. Also, Tonyan is back at TE and he had 11 TD's in 2020. The Oline is stacked except at RG. They have arguably the best RB duo in the game with DIllon and Jones.

I don't think it's close to be quite honest.
Damn I'm good. I called it easily yet the low IQ masses attempting to argue with me especially on the Allen Robinson being washed up point. I believe some moron in here said staffraud would drastically increase his production. I told you he was in decline, he was a 66 PFF last year and this year he was a 65.

As for the Packers the Rodgers thumb injury combined with the injuries to the rookies meant it took much longer for them to develop good chemistry together. Packers are still 7-1 with a healthy Rodgers and they're #2 in ppg scored over the last 5 weeks minus garbage time points and Ot points

Offense with garbage time scores taken out:

1.)Cowboys: 31.8 ppg

2.)Packers: 28 ppg

2.) 49ers 28 ppg (OT game points taken off)

3.) Lions: 27 ppg

4.) Eagles: 26.2 ppg

5.) Jags: 25 ppg (OT points taken off)

Overall what matters is who is playing the best ball in the playoffs and the Packers are looking to be one of the best. I should be getting paid for this shit.

Feel free to eat crow biotches

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to not respond about that after seeing how few of post the guy had. Obviously wanted to jump into the forum with a bang.
Looks like I made a big bang by being correct. It was obvious to me but I suppose I'm just ahead of the curve. You should've listened to the master.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official, Packers are doomed and SSSS couldn't quite suck himself off...about 1' short

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because most people are ignorant. Adams was actually the reason the Packers offense would stall especially in the postseason. Roughly 80% of the plays went through Adams and in the postseason Rodgers would force it to Adams and in the NFC championship games he dropped game winning TD's.

Packers were 7-0 without Adams and averaged 7 more ppg without Adams at 32 ppg which would put them at first in the league last year. That doesn't include the new additions of Watkins, Watson and Doubs oh and they get the 11 TD man in in Tonyan back at TE this year who was out last season with an injury. They're better without Adams because they offense is more creative and Rodgers is forced to spread the rock around.
yep, and now they're 7-1 without Adams and a healthy Rodgers. The only L was the first game which the Pack treat like a glorified preseason game. In the previous year they lost 38 to 3 to the scrubs in the Saints. That was the Vikes SB and meaningless for the Pack. Pack now nearly at 30 ppg over the last 4 games after the bye. I am the fucking man. You clown should be paying me for this.