• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want Us to Draft???

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my thoughts

QB
Paxton Lynch - I'm not sold on this guy at all... I mean he has ideal size but he doesn't make any throws that show he's ready to be a great NFL QB.

Jared Goff - I like Goff, he makes NFL type anticipation throws and has good pocket presence. I'm not a fan on the spread offense he's in but I think he can develop to be a good QB learning behind Romo for a couple years. Don't know when we are going to have a top 5 pick again to get a top QB.

DE
Joey Bosa - Dude's a stud and may fall into our lap... but DE isn't a position of need. We have Hardy, Gregory, Lawerence, and Mincey.

OLB
Jaylon Smith - This was the player I had my eye on.... until yesterday. Dude blew out his knee yesterday and isn't worth a top 5 pick.

Miles Jack - Jack has the potential to be a stud and has had a fine career at UCLA.... that was until he also had a significant knee injury. I'd like to upgrade Hitchens but these two prospects both blew out their knee.

CB
Vernon Hargreaves III - Brandon Carr will probably (hopefully) be playing his last year as a Cowboy in 2016. That leaves us with Spencer, Claiborne, and Jones for the future. Spencer is good if he can stay healthy, Jones looks promising but I like him in the slot, Claiborne is decent but can be horrible sometimes. Carr is a fucking disgrace to the NFL.... I'd love to draft Hargreaves. There's nothing to not like about the guy. Fast as shit, great coverage skills, and a solid tackler. Hope he falls to us.

Jalen Ramsey - Another stud CB (Although I prefer Hargreaves). He has ideal size at 6'-1", athletic, and has good route recognition. The biggest knock I have on the kid is he doesn't get INTs... ZERO in 2015 and only 3 total in his career. Last time I checked the biggest issue with the Cowboys is their CBs not getting any INTs.

OT
Laremy Tonsil - Pretty sure we don't need another OL... but Tonsil is a stud prospect and lets be honest... How dope would it be to have Smith, Collins, Frederick, Martin, and Tonsil to replace Doug Free?

My Favorites
1) Vernon Hargreaves III
2) Jared Goff
3) Laremy Tonsil
4) Miles Jack
5) Jalen Ramsey

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure my thoughts will change 10 times before the draft, but as of right now, 1st round wish list would go Hargreaves, Bosa, and Tonsil. Would love to see an RB in round 2 and QB in round 3. Truth is, we have a lot of needs

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bosa is there IMHO you have to take him or 1 helluva of a package to drop back no more than 4 slots
We have enough holes that it really does not matter as long as the pick can play and I mean play

gotta wait till the order is finalized to really give an informed opinion

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised we haven't seen Green play any for Free. Maybe he has been injured.Hargreaves got beat a couple of times yesterday. Not that it means a whole lot. Wow Bosa would be nice as well.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have a lot of holes.... we need depth at LB and depth at RB.... and a future QB. It would be nice to upgrade CB, Safety, and DT but the starters we have for those positions aren't awful by any means.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we get Bosa when we already have Hardy, Gregory, Lawerence, and Mincey? I'd rather trade than to draft Bosa.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would have to resign Hardy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we get Bosa when we already have Hardy, Gregory, Lawerence, and Mincey? I'd rather trade than to draft Bosa.
Cut Hardy, use money elsewhere, gladly draft a young Jared Allen

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone useful in pass coverage

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now he is pretty even. He needs a big game tomorrow without doing anything stupid and I think they will resign him

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respectfully disagree... stick with a sure thing rather than a coin flip.
Same here, you might be right. As for me, I would consider it more of a coin flip as to whether or not Hardy is still in the League or suspended for a year for another bone head infraction. Even if he is, he's shown me nothing that would make me want to keep him on this team. Addition by subtraction IMO

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vernon Hargraeves in the first would be my choice. Dallas is going to need CB's this off season with Carr, and Claiborne likely gone. Let's get the best rookie available.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My emotions thinks we have romo for 3 more years and hargraeves helps us win. Reality sets in and we need to take goff

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally for me we get Hargraeves. Him along with Scand along wth a CB not on the team would do wonders for our secondary. Jones as FS.

If not, trade back and get Ramsey and put him at SS and we have our starting Safeties for the next 10 years IMO.

Upgrade the secondary, watch the sacks go up.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Draft: Titans lock up No. 1 pick, Browns to pick second
By Dane Brugler | NFLDraftScout.com Senior Analyst

January 3, 2016 4:10 pm ET
img25436351.jpg
Will the Titans select Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil with the No. 1 pick? (USATSI)

With their loss to the Colts, the Titans will pick first in the 2016 NFL Draft. The Browns, who lost to the Steelers, will own the second overall pick.

Both the Titans and Browns finished with 3-13 regular season records, but Tennessee picks earlier due to a lower strength of schedule. Cleveland will also pick 32nd (first pick in the second round) because teams with the same record cycle picks each round.

Ole Miss left tackle Laremy Tunsil is the very early favorite to be the Titans' selection at No. 1. Meanwhile, the Browns could go in several different directions, including quarterback (Jared Goff), pass rusher (Joey Bosa) or wide receiver (Laquon Treadwell).

With the Cowboys falling to the Redskins, they locked up a top-four pick. Dallas will draft either No. 3 or No. 4 depending on the afternoon games.

The rest of the top 20 order will be official once the afternoon games are complete.

Maybe we pick at 3?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Draft: Titans lock up No. 1 pick, Browns to pick second
By Dane Brugler | NFLDraftScout.com Senior Analyst

January 3, 2016 4:10 pm ET
View attachment 73131
Will the Titans select Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil with the No. 1 pick? (USATSI)

With their loss to the Colts, the Titans will pick first in the 2016 NFL Draft. The Browns, who lost to the Steelers, will own the second overall pick.

Both the Titans and Browns finished with 3-13 regular season records, but Tennessee picks earlier due to a lower strength of schedule. Cleveland will also pick 32nd (first pick in the second round) because teams with the same record cycle picks each round.

Ole Miss left tackle Laremy Tunsil is the very early favorite to be the Titans' selection at No. 1. Meanwhile, the Browns could go in several different directions, including quarterback (Jared Goff), pass rusher (Joey Bosa) or wide receiver (Laquon Treadwell).

With the Cowboys falling to the Redskins, they locked up a top-four pick. Dallas will draft either No. 3 or No. 4 depending on the afternoon games.

The rest of the top 20 order will be official once the afternoon games are complete.

Maybe we pick at 3?
If the Titans took the OT and Cleveland took Lynch, it would be like having the 1st pick in the
draft.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Titans took the OT and Cleveland took Lynch, it would be like having the 1st pick in the
draft.
It doesn't matter, the Cowboys are more than likely gonna get who they want.