• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Do You Want ROS - 2023

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Charbonnet has more value ROS than Gibson does as a handcuff to Robinson?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Charbonnet has more value ROS than Gibson does as a handcuff to Robinson?

really difficult to answer since both seem to be injury needed...

Charbonet has a better situation NOW, and probably a better one with that injury, as we saw what Gibson would do with the job already...

I also think it shows a lot that Gibson doesnt have more of a role... he was "SUPPOSED" to have the third downs and the receiving work... but he really hasnt... so he may not even have the full role if Robinson gets hurt...

so... i guess my answer is VERY difinitive... and i think Charbonnet has much more value...

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team dropped Roschon Johnson and I'm debating whether I should drop Antonio Gibson for him.

RJohnson has a chance to be the lead back in Chicago without an injury ahead of him, just based on talent
If it's redraft, don't do it.
Bears are playing from behind EVERY SINGLE GAME. There is no focus on the run. No focus on keeping the game close.

Stat:
Thru 3 games Bears have 2 rushing TD.
Last place offense.
Run away.
You will be kicking yourself.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's redraft, don't do it.
Bears are playing from behind EVERY SINGLE GAME. There is no focus on the run. No focus on keeping the game close.

Stat:
Thru 3 games Bears have 2 rushing TD.
Last place offense.
Run away.
You will be kicking yourself.
I don't disagree with you but I know Fields improved greatly in the latter half of the season last year and his sub-par play is a big part of why they're playing from behind.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with you but I know Fields improved greatly in the latter half of the season last year and his sub-par play is a big part of why they're playing from behind.
I'm not sure why my entire comment didn't post.

I don't disagree with you but I know Fields improved greatly over the latter half of the season last year and his sub-par play this year is a big part of they're playing from behind. If Fields turns things around, as improbable as that may seem, that would boost Johnson's value. I guess the big question is which is more likely, that Fields turns things around and Johnson benefits from that or Brian Robinson faulters and Gibson's role increases. Overall I'm most defintly not a Fields believer but him turning things around seems like the better bet at this point.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo yeah.

In a league I don’t own Robinson or Walker I dropped Gibson yesterday and picked up Charbonnet off waivers.

The other league I had Gibson in I already dropped him.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fields turns things around, as improbable as that may seem, that would boost Johnson's value.
Before the season, the local chatter was that coaches were gonna use an RBBC and rotate Herbert, Foreman and Johnson.

Whether Fields improves or not, it's not a promising situation for any Bears RB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season, the local chatter was that coaches were gonna use an RBBC and rotate Herbert, Foreman and Johnson.

Whether Fields improves or not, it's not a promising situation for any Bears RB.
The bonus for Foreman if you already had him in Dynasty, absolutely no tread is being worn off those tires. While his body grows stronger, other guys barely get the ball for next to no yards.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another one - Charbs or Roschon Johnson in half ppr rest of season?

Gut tells me Roschon but Bears have looked so awful these first few games

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another one - Charbs or Roschon Johnson in half ppr rest of season?

Gut tells me Roschon but Bears have looked so awful these first few games

Roschon is closer to the starting job than charb is. But that’s not the question.

if both end up with a starting job then it wouldn’t even be close. You would rather have charbonnet.

So I guess it would come to whether you can stash or if you need to start.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roschon is closer to the starting job than charb is. But that’s not the question.

if both end up with a starting job then it wouldn’t even be close. You would rather have charbonnet.

So I guess it would come to whether you can stash or if you need to start.

Stash situation, I have Barkley, Swift (starting this week), Kyren W ( starting this week), Pierce

Dropped Spears to add Josh Palmer, could stash him, Roschon, or Charbs, or could cuff Swift with Gainwell

This is my 12tm half ppr league where I'm streaming QB, guy with ARich asked me what I'd want for Kyren as well

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stash situation, I have Barkley, Swift (starting this week), Kyren W ( starting this week), Pierce

Dropped Spears to add Josh Palmer, could stash him, Roschon, or Charbs, or could cuff Swift with Gainwell

This is my 12tm half ppr league where I'm streaming QB, guy with ARich asked me what I'd want for Kyren as well
Gainwell is the way I'd go. Swift is not showing any signs of slowing down but anything we're to go south for him Gainwell would instantly see his value skyrocket I believe.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 for you all.

Drop Njoku in favor of Henry?
Geno or Brock? My other QB is Goff.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 for you all.

Drop Njoku in favor of Henry?
Geno or Brock? My other QB is Goff.

TE is crap shoot, i guess Henry, at least for this week since Njoku had a fireplace accident at his house yesterday

Would rather stash Geno, higher ceiling imo, but Purdy offers a nice safety net behind a hit or miss guy like Goff