• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rest of Season - who do you want?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone feel free to post the players they are debating, give some context with your question if possible.

- league size/scoring format
- level of depth on your roster (your WR4 spot, RB3 spot, etc)
- trade or waiver or FA

12tm half ppr with 2 flex spots, Golladay is available as a FA, currently have Bryan Edwards as my WR4 - no late bye weeks to worry about with this roster, so my WR4 rarely has a chance to make my starting lineup, although Mike Williams spot isn't as solid as it was and losing Woods depleted my WR depth.
- currently have 7 RBs on my roster, but zero that I'd think about cutting for Golladay (Ekeler, Hendo, Monty, Javonte, Pollard, Foreman, Sanders on IR)

Golladay or Edwards, who you want ROS??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone feel free to post the players they are debating, give some context with your question if possible.

- trade or waiver or FA

12tm half ppr with 2 flex spots, Golladay is available as a FA, currently have Bryan Edwards as my WR4 - no late bye weeks to worry about with this roster, so my WR4 rarely has a chance to make my starting lineup, although Mike Williams spot isn't as solid as it was and losing Woods depleted my WR depth.
- currently have 7 RBs on my roster, but zero that I'd think about cutting for Golladay (Ekeler, Hendo, Monty, Javonte, Pollard, Foreman, Sanders on IR)

Also Golladay… but his schedule is terrible.
I’m gambling with him this week in KOTF.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Edwards' schedule a bit better.

Full PPR, who you got?
Arnold vs SF 8.3 targets/game last 3 gamezs
Freiermuth vs LAC 7.3 tpb last 3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm likely a minority here but I just haven't seen anything from Golladay to get me excited (even the few times he was 'healthy' ). ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm likely a minority here but I just haven't seen anything from Golladay to get me excited (even the few times he was 'healthy' ). ...
He's giving off that Odell vibe, where once he was very good but now injuries, new team ect has him being very disappointing. He's young though and so there is hope he can turn it around yet. I'm really hoping he can.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Full PPR, who you got?

Arnold for the volume, he's essentially lining up as a WR for Jags. PIT isn't scoring tons more than JAX either, so can't really say one has better TD upside than the other

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Full PPR, who you got?

Arnold. Gotta love all the targets. Jags are making sure to feature him.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Full PPR, who you got?

Not as high on Arnold as others, but you just can’t start Freiermuth without Ben playing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as high on Arnold as others, but you just can’t start Freiermuth without Ben playing.

Ben supposed to be back now, think I still roll with Arnold but Freiermuth TD potential goes up a smidgen with Ben in, this year's version hasn't been pretty but he's better than Rudolph, lol

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben supposed to be back now, think I still roll with Arnold but Freiermuth TD potential goes up a smidgen with Ben in, this year's version hasn't been pretty but he's better than Rudolph, lol

Oh. My bad. Thought he was still out. If Niners play like they did last week against a much better offense, Arnold could be in trouble.

Gimme the Steeler. Chargers rank near the bottom against opposing TE’s. Don’t love those rankings, sometimes which opponent matters, but they are there.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- trade or waiver or FA

Devante Adams................but since he is not on yer list, I guess Golly-Day..........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- trade or waiver or FA

golladay.

Full PPR, who you got?
freiermuth. His role keeps growing. Ben LOVES him in the redzone. Hes gonna see 6+ targets a game the rest of the year. Plus good redzone useage.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Full PPR, who you got?
Arnold, but it is very close and it may change if you ask me tomorrow

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. My bad. Thought he was still out. If Niners play like they did last week against a much better offense, Arnold could be in trouble.

Gimme the Steeler. Chargers rank near the bottom against opposing TE’s. Don’t love those rankings, sometimes which opponent matters, but they are there.
I think he is asking for the rest of the season. If not, he probably should have asked in a thread with a different title.