• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Last 2 drafts for 2022 last night

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both are 12tm half ppr, drafted from the #1 slot and the #3 slot

1 slot:
1662635106877.png

Always a little different at the 1 or 12 slots, as you really have to be cognizant of your roster makeup vs just going BPA the first 8 rounds. Was eyeing Kirk and Eli Moore at the 6/7 turn but liked a lot of the WRs left and only a few RBs. I'm way over exposed to Diontae Johnson and Rashaad Penny in redraft this year, but I was sure to buy the dip on Ken Walker III and cuff Penny in both drafts last night. Got my wires crossed at the end, this one only has 1 IR spot and the other one has 2 IR spots, but I drafted Gallup and Jamo to stash on IR. Need to get DB for my final IDP spot - there are a ton of badass LBs still available too since we only start 1 so I might cut someone else and carry 2 there.

3 slot:
1662635396147.png

Very different build despite some of the names being the same (Penny and Diontae!!!) as I waited on QB/TE here. Figured I'd miss out on Pitts if I took Evans in the early 3rd but I couldn't pass up 2 stud WRs to pair with Henry. Backup TEs started flying with a couple of auto-drafters and people that got scared when the auto-drafters plucked them and I ended up missing out on Njoku, Hooper, and Kmet...not ideal, but manageable in-season. No way all those teams continue to carry 2 TEs. Got Brian Robinson late for my IR spot here, will look to add Jamo into the 2nd IR spot after waivers clear this weekend.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got both Josh Allens - thats kinda funny.
I like the team from the 3 spot a little better.