• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you like vs KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati? (needs its own thread)

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t expect to hear much. What you want to do is look at gambling articles to try and chart where the “smart money” is going. These bettors usually have people they count on for information in every organization. If you see smart money coming in on the Chiefs you know the Chiefs are feeling good about the condition of his ankle. If you see smart money going the other way, they’re getting negative news on his ankle. The Chiefs aren’t going to say much at all because keeping this close to the vest is in their best interest.
I bought a $25 lotto ticket on the Bengals to win it all after playoff teams were announced.

So GO BENGALS.

bengals to win SB.jpg

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that. It's all good light
How did you hit ‘em this year? I just bailed on betting games. I was spending some 90 minutes a day to keep reading back the same $200-300 all year, up and down and up and down. Now I just use that time to do the social media marketing to middle aged women and their pumpkin latte sipping asses haha.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you hit ‘em this year? I just bailed on betting games. I was spending some 90 minutes a day to keep reading back the same $200-300 all year, up and down and up and down. Now I just use that time to do the social media marketing to middle aged women and their pumpkin latte sipping asses haha.
I break even during college bowl season. Sucked in late December early January on NFL, but I'm on fire in NFL playoffs. I dropped only one game so far...picking the Giants +9 against the Eagles last week. lol

Oh and tie one game picking the over 45 on Cowboys/Bucs game final score was 31-14. That Cowboys kicker fucked me by missing 4 extra points.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I break even during college bowl season. Sucked in late December early January on NFL, but I'm on fire in NFL playoffs. I dropped only one game so far...picking the Giants +9 against the Eagles last week. lol

Oh and tie one game picking the over 45 on Cowboys/Bucs game final score was 31-14. That Cowboys kicker fucked me by missing 4 extra points.
That sucks. I was thinking that dude was breaking and making a ton of people’s nights.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know Mahomes injury update? Last I heard it was a high ankle sprain, which tends to not fare well when it comes to playing in less than a week. The Bengals are operating on all cylinders, so I think it's safe to say Mahomes needs to be no less than 90% come game time if the Chiefs want to make another appearance in the SB.

Assume will not need an update until Wednesday if like the regular season with injury reports. Personally I think 90% would be extremely optimistic.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assume will not need an update until Wednesday if like the regular season with injury reports. Personally I think 90% would be extremely optimistic.
If you're correct and it's more likely you are due to high ankle sprains being notorious for their lingering effects, then KC may be in trouble.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL played out of their minds at Buff...Carman at LT was really good, at least to my eyes.

The key to the OL, though, has been Burrow's ability to not only avoid sacks in the pocket, but he gets the ball out of his hands at an elite level. Hard to sack a guy who gets rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds.

The other thing about injuries - sometimes context is needed. Taking Williams and Carman for example here: Williams was the starting LT, and Carman a disappointing backup who looked like he was working his way off the team. So, when Williams goes down, and Carman is the guy coming in - everyone assumes the worse. However, Williams was one of the worst rated Tackles in all of the NFL (I think tied for worst with the guy from Tenn). So, while no one has any idea how good, or bad, Carman would be getting his 1st looks at LT since his playing days at Clemson (Starting LT for Championship team with Lawrence) - for him to be WORSE than Williams meant that he was going to have to be really, really, REALLY freaking bad.

So, in this instance - losing Williams on the surface looks bad, and replacing him with Carman looks maybe worse - but in reality - for it to tank the position to the level that many thought it would end up at - was going to take a whole hell of a lot.

Losing Cappa sucked, too - but at least Scharping was a decent backup. Drop off, sure - but he wasn't a bottom of the barrel backup - so not too shocking to see him play at least at a replacement level. Carman coming in and, for a game, making people think about letting Williams walk (or move to RT where he may be better suited anyway with his limited mobility) was a shock - no doubt.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our market always gets to the injuries. It's not often you see a team overcome oline play, and for two years.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL played out of their minds at Buff...Carman at LT was really good, at least to my eyes.

The key to the OL, though, has been Burrow's ability to not only avoid sacks in the pocket, but he gets the ball out of his hands at an elite level. Hard to sack a guy who gets rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds.

The other thing about injuries - sometimes context is needed. Taking Williams and Carman for example here: Williams was the starting LT, and Carman a disappointing backup who looked like he was working his way off the team. So, when Williams goes down, and Carman is the guy coming in - everyone assumes the worse. However, Williams was one of the worst rated Tackles in all of the NFL (I think tied for worst with the guy from Tenn). So, while no one has any idea how good, or bad, Carman would be getting his 1st looks at LT since his playing days at Clemson (Starting LT for Championship team with Lawrence) - for him to be WORSE than Williams meant that he was going to have to be really, really, REALLY freaking bad.

So, in this instance - losing Williams on the surface looks bad, and replacing him with Carman looks maybe worse - but in reality - for it to tank the position to the level that many thought it would end up at - was going to take a whole hell of a lot.

Losing Cappa sucked, too - but at least Scharping was a decent backup. Drop off, sure - but he wasn't a bottom of the barrel backup - so not too shocking to see him play at least at a replacement level. Carman coming in and, for a game, making people think about letting Williams walk (or move to RT where he may be better suited anyway with his limited mobility) was a shock - no doubt.
Good points on the Oline injuries. It wasn't like your team had all pros going down. I do want to give them credit for some stellar run blocking schemes though. A lot of that goes to the coaching imo. The motions they used and Burrow's ability pre snap to get them the right look was huge. But the blocking schemes were on point. I think it should be noted the Chiefs Dline is better than the Bills front. Not taking anything away from the masterful job the Bengals did but a tougher test coming, imo.