• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you like vs KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati? (needs its own thread)

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game coming up. When was the last time KC or Cincy lost a game? These teams are streaking.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If anything, if there's good Mahomes news, and the stuff from Jay Glazer points in that direction, it'll creep *towards* KC. Reminds me when Mahomes had turf toe and then proceeded to light up the Bills light a Christmas Tree in the AFC Championship.
I just mean the Bengals will be media darlings this week. The talking heads always react to what happened the week before..... Look at all the attention paid to the Giants chances this past week.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just mean the Bengals will be media darlings this week. The talking heads always react to what happened the week before..... Look at all the attention paid to the Giants chances this past week.
and just like the Bills the past two weeks. over the top. for obvious reasons........

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals have quickly become the betting favorite..... Probably equal parts overreaction to the Bengals beat-down of the Bills and the mistrust of Mahomes ankle.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals have quickly become the betting favorite..... Probably equal parts overreaction to the Bengals beat-down of the Bills and the mistrust of Mahomes ankle.

Overraction to a beatdown is pretty normal with the playoffs. You also have the Mahomes ankle and the fact that everyone has picked up on Vegas being wrong about the Bengals after week 2.

Common sense to me suggests the line should be Bengals -3 just simply based on previous results. Could see this going to -5 even, tbh, although some sharks might come in and push the line back

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overraction to a beatdown is pretty normal with the playoffs. You also have the Mahomes ankle and the fact that everyone has picked up on Vegas being wrong about the Bengals after week 2.

Common sense to me suggests the line should be Bengals -3 just simply based on previous results. Could see this going to -5 even, tbh, although some sharks might come in and push the line back
The Bengals -3 on the road against the MVP and #1 seed is insane. KC is a good gambling value at this rate.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals -3 on the road against the MVP and #1 seed is insane. KC is a good gambling value at this rate.
Betting on KC is much closer to the definition of insanity, tbh

I am curious to see what the Bengals oline looks like. I think the over/under went down on this. People worried about injuries

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cinncy's o-line hasn't been very good but with good coaching have worked around the issues. Always a tough game in KC but this Bengals team is rolling and hasn't shown any fear against KC. Bengals win in a close game.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betting on KC is much closer to the definition of insanity, tbh

I am curious to see what the Bengals oline looks like. I think the over/under went down on this. People worried about injuries
That's just because they are never underdogs.... And the spread on them is always too high. When is the last time they went into a game as an underdog?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cinncy's o-line hasn't been very good but with good coaching have worked around the issues. Always a tough game in KC but this Bengals team is rolling and hasn't shown any fear against KC. Bengals win in a close game.
It also helps when they get to face mediocre pass rushes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs are 2nd in the league in sacks behind your Eagles, fwiw.

They may not be very good at EDGEs to my immense frustration, but they do most everything else pretty well.
They haven’t played the game yet.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is a complete team right now on both sides of the ball, and with Mahomes not 100 percent I’m leaning Cincy… Burrow is looking like a legit top tier guy.. Cincy has also been a tough matchup for KC…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mahomes injury definitely is effecting the predictions… He’s dangerous when he moves around and if he’s limited that could have an impact for the Chiefs O ….

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes injury definitely is effecting the predictions… He’s dangerous when he moves around and if he’s limited that could have an impact for the Chiefs O ….
That’s where I am. I know Mahomes will play. I just don’t know what to expect on that ankle. He’s the best QB on the planet and much of that special something that takes him next level is what he can do with his feet extending plays. He’s a magician. Is he that guy still on his ankle? We will see on Sunday

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know Mahomes injury update? Last I heard it was a high ankle sprain, which tends to not fare well when it comes to playing in less than a week. The Bengals are operating on all cylinders, so I think it's safe to say Mahomes needs to be no less than 90% come game time if the Chiefs want to make another appearance in the SB.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know Mahomes injury update? Last I heard it was a high ankle sprain, which tends to not fare well when it comes to playing in less than a week. The Bengals are operating on all cylinders, so I think it's safe to say Mahomes needs to be no less than 90% come game time if the Chiefs want to make another appearance in the SB.
I don’t expect to hear much. What you want to do is look at gambling articles to try and chart where the “smart money” is going. These bettors usually have people they count on for information in every organization. If you see smart money coming in on the Chiefs you know the Chiefs are feeling good about the condition of his ankle. If you see smart money going the other way, they’re getting negative news on his ankle. The Chiefs aren’t going to say much at all because keeping this close to the vest is in their best interest.