• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you guys hate more?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin was just rapping...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Screw any team coming out of Boston. Screw any QB that couldn't get a starting job in college, til his competition signed a baseball contract.

2 I don't mind the Seahawks

He did beat out Dreisbach in '98.... but Im mostly with ya.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Baldwin going over the top in a post-game interview after an improbable comeback win to go to the Superbowl is worse than an organization with a history of cheating. Right...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Baldwin going over the top in a post-game interview after an improbable comeback win to go to the Superbowl is worse than an organization with a history of cheating. Right...

You talking about the Oakland Raiders?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call. Seahawks players overall are definitely worse and tough to not dislike, but they are really more annoying than any team by a mile so it's a given. Both coaches are annoying, but Belichick is worse. Wilson is clearly more likeable than Brady. Fans are probably the two most annoying fan bases in general, but the Seahawks fans take it to a whole new level. I'm rooting for my SB boxes...don't really care which team wins, but do expect a really good game between two good teams that proved they belong with their play on the field whether you like them or not...

One thing I respect about both teams is that I honestly don't think they give a shit if they are liked by the masses or not.
Thank you. Coming from a Cowboy fan that mean a lot.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Doug Baldwin running his mouth? He's a mediocre receiver. If he didn't play on such a stacked team, nobody would know who he is.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash: sometimes players get emotional after a huge game. I really don't see the problem with Baldwin's interview, I mean, he hadn't even taken off his pads yet but haters gonna hate.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that both of these two teams - of all teams - are trying to carve out an "underdog, us-against-the-world, prove-the-haters-wrong" warcry is laughable...

BUT...

We NFL fans only have ourselves to blame. Admit it. We reveled in their early season struggles. We got a little too hopeful when things were looking shaky early on. We pointed and laughed WAY too soon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Coming from a Cowboy fan that mean a lot.

The Cowboys are absolutely in the running with a few other fan bases too. I've never denied that...but, they are a notch below these two.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that both of these two teams - of all teams - are trying to carve out an "underdog, us-against-the-world, prove-the-haters-wrong" warcry is laughable...

BUT...

We NFL fans only have ourselves to blame. Admit it. We reveled in their early season struggles. We got a little too hopeful when things were looking shaky early on. We pointed and laughed WAY too soon.

Great point gordontrue all of football was waiting for Seattle to fail.. I dont remember talking with you before about the cards? But honestly i usually just remember the avi, so if you switch that alot I wouldn't remember.

Another thing, atleast for Seattle is they can turn anything into a slight.... Take Peter Kings audacity to not predict they'd make the superbowl in his preseason predictions "just cause others haven't done it"
Or Sherman after the carolina game, getting uppity about Chancellor, "you would know about him if you were paying attention comments" Seattle is GREAT at placing that chip on their shoulders.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really respect the Seahawks defense even if their fans can be whinny. This whole shady deal with the Pats isn't a big deal but their history makes it a concern.