• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: White Sox at Houston - ALDS Best of Five

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s get a run on the board and McCullers out of there.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm. would you believe i DIDNT watch the game to look for mistakes. they were just obvious! also, i DID enjoy the win! lastly, 15/16ths is somewhat exaggerated, don't you think? :thumb:

Yo...How many favors you still got in the tank with Santa?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCullers is out.

NOW IS THE TIME.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEXT INNING IS THE TIME!

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get the crowd back in it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking good boys. Hope we still have one rally left in us, but so far the Stros are putting their feet to our necks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm. would you believe i DIDNT watch the game to look for mistakes. they were just obvious! also, i DID enjoy the win! lastly, 15/16ths is somewhat exaggerated, don't you think? :thumb:
Yeah, gotta agree it is exaggerated. I'll drop it down to 7/8. There, much more accurate.

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just need to get a base runner or two to get the crowd going again. This is the inning to do it - getting 4 runs off Presley and Graveman seems like too tall a mountain to climb.

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the Sox positioning has been off all series - you see these ground balls up the middle which the Astros get to but finds a gap through the Sox defense.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, gotta agree it is exaggerated. I'll drop it down to 7/8. There, much more accurate.
oh don't be sore at me cause the sox are losing. beside your wholehalf-full halfempty thing doesn't really work y'know. only works when the liquid is halfway up the glass. the whole positive negative thing is kinda silly. i get the power of a positive attitude but there's just as much to be said for being aware of what's wrong.
:suds:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh don't be sore at me cause the sox are losing. beside your wholehalf-full halfempty thing doesn't really work y'know. only works when the liquid is halfway up the glass. the whole positive negative thing is kinda silly. i get the power of a positive attitude but there's just as much to be said for being aware of what's wrong.
:suds:
Uh iddy, I posted my response to your negativity well before today's game started, but nice try. And I trust you get the power of positive attitude, but you really do seem to relish in the opposite. You don't have to take my word for it. Just go over your last 300-400 posts and see how many are negative or general complaining in nature vs the positive ones. Even in games we win where there's very little to complain about, you'll manage to get yours in. Hell, you managed to get into a tiff with the absolute nicest guy on this board (Mingo). Guess that's part of your 'charm' I suppose.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My body was ready for a soul-crushing just missed loss or a close win...Going out with a whimper is the worst. Make a game of it White Sox!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh iddy, I posted my response to your negativity well before today's game started, but nice try. And I trust you get the power of positive attitude, but you really do seem to relish in the opposite. You don't have to take my word for it. Just go over your last 300-400 posts and see how many are negative or general complaining in nature vs the positive ones. Even in games we win where there's very little to complain about, you'll manage to get yours in. Hell, you managed to get into a tiff with the absolute nicest guy on this board (Mingo). Guess that's part of your 'charm' I suppose.
i didn't understand your first sentence. what does the time your response was have to do with anything?
but to your point about what i relish ... is it possible you see all my negativity because the sox aren't and never were as good as you thought? basically i try to keep it real. that 'real' doesn't jibe with your cautious but overly positive expectations of this team so naturally your pov is skewed! this team is just about what i've been saying it was all along. pardon my occasionally pointing out some flaws. maybe it seems like all the time to you, but it's not. my 'tiff' with mingo has nothing to do with anything either. i think you've devolved to the point of throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick (or maybe this game is pissing you off a little more than you think). well .... that's your prerogative. not really going to affect me or how i view this team.