• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

While everyone is obsessing with GSW............

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry baby gonna cry!

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry baby gonna cry!
So...are you actually gonna respond with something intelligent so we can continue this thread or are you gonna just keep being a troll? We're quickly getting off subject.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. 23-0, but @TheKlaw - do the Pacers rank as a worthy opponent in your opinion?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you people getting butthurt over an opinion are hilarious.
How is asking a question being butthurt? You've repeatedly said the Warriors haven't played anybody... are the Pacers in that group in your opinion? I was seriously asking. Is there ANYONE that's not the Spurs that are worthy of being somebody?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is asking a question being butthurt? You've repeatedly said the Warriors haven't played anybody... are the Pacers in that group in your opinion? I was seriously asking. Is there ANYONE that's not the Spurs that are worthy of being somebody?
Cleveland, OKC, San Antonio.

Basically the teams that matchup the best with them. The Pacers should have had a better shot at it but they don't exactly have the defense on the wings to keep up with Curry and Klay. George is a terrific defender but he can't do it by himself. You need someone protecting the rim, too, since they love to do that 1-4 PnR with Curry and Draymond and it screws teams up so much. Mahinmi is an alright defender but not exactly elite.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland, OKC, San Antonio.

Basically the teams that matchup the best with them. The Pacers should have had a better shot at it but they don't exactly have the defense on the wings to keep up with Curry and Klay. George is a terrific defender but he can't do it by himself. You need someone protecting the rim, too, since they love to do that 1-4 PnR with Curry and Draymond and it screws teams up so much. Mahinmi is an alright defender but not exactly elite.

If they lose every game to those 3 and beat all the teams that aren't worthy they still go 74-8. I guess that means they suck.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose every game to those 3 and beat all the teams that aren't worthy they still go 74-8. I guess that means they suck.
lol. Not what I said. They're going to encounter some bumps in the road like every other team does. They're not going to suck, and their C-game is more than likely going to trump most teams' A-games. They're a fantastic team. Those teams I listed are just the teams I personally would like to see them match up with come playoff time. Obviously, I doubt they face all of them (Never know, though. Could always run into OKC and SA in the same series and face Cleveland in the Finals) but I'm saying I'd love to see it. Cause it would actually pose a challenge to them.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is they are gonna lose 10+ games and some will be to bad teams, it just happens. Last year I think the Lakers blew them out once.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Not what I said. They're going to encounter some bumps in the road like every other team does. They're not going to suck, and their C-game is more than likely going to trump most teams' A-games. They're a fantastic team. Those teams I listed are just the teams I personally would like to see them match up with come playoff time. Obviously, I doubt they face all of them (Never know, though. Could always run into OKC and SA in the same series and face Cleveland in the Finals) but I'm saying I'd love to see it. Cause it would actually pose a challenge to them.

Well yes, those are the 4 best teams in the league. The regular season is just a preseason, the playoffs will be the test for all of them. Ws probably will have the 1 seed so unless OKC falters the SPurs will have to play them before they meet the Ws in the WCF

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes, those are the 4 best teams in the league. The regular season is just a preseason, the playoffs will be the test for all of them. Ws probably will have the 1 seed so unless OKC falters the SPurs will have to play them before they meet the Ws in the WCF
I've honestly never been more excited for the playoffs in any year except this one.

And 2013...and 2014...

you get what I mean.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's say the Warriors go something like 74-8 ... and let's say they don't change the rule and Kerr gets won/loss coaching credit for the record. Could Walton will Coach of the Year -- but not officially get credit for the W/Ls ?