• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way too early 2025 Draft. Will everyone except a half a dozen or so tank for the deep two way wings

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a good and bad thing

I know.

On one hand, I hate when teams purposefully tank. A team completely tearing itself down in order to be a bottom 3 team in the league is terrible for the sport and bad for the fans.

But on the other side, I feel for a team like Detroit who wasnt actually trying to tank really and ended up picking 5th overall pick.

It really is a tight line they walk with lottery odds hoping to stop tanking but also making it so some of the worst teams in the league eventually find a good player early in the draft.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

On one hand, I hate when teams purposefully tank. A team completely tearing itself down in order to be a bottom 3 team in the league is terrible for the sport and bad for the fans.

But on the other side, I feel for a team like Detroit who wasnt actually trying to tank really and ended up picking 5th overall pick.

It really is a tight line they walk with lottery odds hoping to stop tanking but also making it so some of the worst teams in the league eventually find a good player early in the draft.

also, it just helps when bad teams get the best players

Ex: The bulls getting Derrick rose was terrible for the league

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nexy year the Spurs will have a 1% chance of getting the top pick and they will get it.

Wemby & Fagg

Sounds like a sketchy law firm

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nexy year the Spurs will have a 1% chance of getting the top pick and they will get it.

Wemby & Fagg

Sounds like a sketchy law firm

They are sketchy af

Always have been

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBA lost me almost completely during my college years when Orlando won the Webber draft and the Wolves were once again outside the major impact players portion of the draft despite having finished with the 2nd worst record in the league.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or…he needs to be the one to cash in some of those picks and get Ingram

Getting Ingram and mark for Mitchell isn’t awful when he has stolen some very high upside talent the last 2 drafts

Some of the highest upside guys in the entire draft (with some low low floors to be fair)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland last year is the weird team that felt that they somehow both over and underachieved
If they traded Simons and Grant then they are pretty meh. Probably not the worst but top 5 bad.

Charlotte
Detroit
Washington
Brooklyn (if they succeed selling off more guys)
Portland

Utah will be in this group if they trade Sexton and Mark. They might be top 3.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they traded Simons and Grant then they are pretty meh. Probably not the worst but top 5 bad.

Charlotte
Detroit
Washington
Brooklyn (if they succeed selling off more guys)
Portland

Utah will be in this group if they trade Sexton and Mark. They might be top 3.

Detroit is moving up by default

I don’t think they’re that bad

They had a bad year but I expect more from them

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder that this all is because the way the league calls fouls to benefit stars so they can prop them up to advertisers.

The nba has diminshed the quality of the sport to such a degree that the game isn't good enough to sell itself.
And that’s why it’s on the verge of bankruptcy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit is moving up by default

I don’t think they’re that bad

They had a bad year but I expect more from them
I feel like we say this every year though lol. I agree but they prove us wrong. I think JB can definitely improve them, I mean there is only up from here but I think at some point they have to be competing for a play-in spot

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we say this every year though lol. I agree but they prove us wrong. I think JB can definitely improve them, I mean there is only up from here but I think at some point they have to be competing for a play-in spot
IF, and it is a big if with his history, Cade can stay healthy they will look much better with someone that wants to coach and having a real shooting coach. The biggest problem right now is we have guys that can score but not play defense and guys that can defend but can’t score. If Vinson can fix a couple of guys’ shots and JB implement a defensive scheme they will move up quickly. They basically just played pick up ball with terrible personnel rotations last season.