• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team would would be left out of the title game if we were still under the BCS system?

Which team would've been left out if we were still under the BCS system?

• Clemson

Votes: 38 95.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It sucks that it comes down to that in a P5 conference, but it is what it is. Perception is a bitch sometimes.

I mean you guys at least tried, you had two SEC opponents OOC but both of them shit the bed this year. Well your whole schedule shit the bed pretty much

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether fair or not, it would be Clemson. SOS has hurt them.
Didn't help that Texas A&M played the toughest schedule in the country and lost all the ranked team games. I mean how brutal is Clemson, Auburn, LSU, Alabama and Georgia.

Auburn plays this kind of schedule all the time but the poor Aggies aren't used to it. It was almost legalized child abuse.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't help that Texas A&M played the toughest schedule in the country and lost all the ranked team games. I mean how brutal is Clemson, Auburn, LSU, Alabama and Georgia.

Auburn plays this kind of schedule all the time but the poor Aggies aren't used to it. It was almost legalized child abuse.
LSU and Auburn are the only two teams in the SEC on any given year can play the top 5 teams in the conference.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Clemson, though we cannot know what the Harris poll results would have been.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, when we beat TAMU it was dismissed as just another garbage win.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad but Clemson would have been left out. I wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson wins it all again.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all should have played Cincinnati, FAU and Miami of Ohio.

Our SOS would be through the roof.

Those actually are good wins. Two of them won their conferences, and the other was runner up.

Alabama’s schedule was shit, and deserves to be judged as nothing better. I just think it’s funny how triggered people got over TAMU all season, while Texas (also 7-5) continued to be judged as an “elite win” for LSU.

Clemson’s schedule was a function of a down ACC and SCar, and none of that is their fault. They schedule as well as anyone year in and year out. As for their prospects, LSU wants none of them. tOSU has a decent shot, but it’s a shame the 2 best teams have to play in the semis due to a fiction of LSU’s resume being historically great.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Clemson, unpopular opinion but I didn't mind the BCS. What gets me pissed off is an insane Committee that posts some of the worst decisions I have ever seen.