• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's Rmilla?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#30 on the Ravens was gashing 'em last week and I made the comment that I thought #30 looked pretty good. Clyde was peeved that I didn't know the guy's name for some reason.

There is a thing called google, nfl.com, all sorts of places you could find that information. his name is Bernard Pierce.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a thing called google, nfl.com, all sorts of places you could find that information. his name is Bernard Pierce.

During the game I was just making the observation that the dude was pretty good, didn't care what his ame was; still don't. But thanks for playing.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the game I was just making the observation that the dude was pretty good, didn't care what his ame was; still don't. But thanks for playing.

playing what? i was just saying your lazy

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the crap is Rmilla? I don't think I've seen that name on here or maybe I just don't pay as close of attention as I used to lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the crap is Rmilla? I don't think I've seen that name on here or maybe I just don't pay as close of attention as I used to lol

He was the guy saying that Alex should start because Kaep's inexperience would kill us, that we sacrificed experience in Alex just for a minor improvement in numbers and some slightly worse numbers. He hasn't come back as far as I know either to talk about Kaep's game or to update numbers that may now favor Kaep. (Some will still favor Smith, like completion percentage and traditional passer rating.)

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was the guy saying that Alex should start because Kaep's inexperience would kill us, that we sacrificed experience in Alex just for a minor improvement in numbers and some slightly worse numbers. He hasn't come back as far as I know either to talk about Kaep's game or to update numbers that may now favor Kaep. (Some will still favor Smith, like completion percentage and traditional passer rating.)

Hmm, I might have completely missed that conversation and honestly have never seen that screen name. But admittedly I'm not on near as much as I used to be.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I might have completely missed that conversation and honestly have never seen that screen name. But admittedly I'm not on near as much as I used to be.

You didn't miss much. I wouldn't read through these threads because it'd be a waste of time (IMO), but just in case you wanted to, here they are:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...p-gaining-experience-expense-second-seed.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/88576-colin-kaepernick-vs-alex-smith.html

To be fair, he didn't start these threads, just contributed his respectful two cents.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She (i think) had no problem questioning Harbaugh's decision to go with Kap...how's that working out for ya? Still think we're better off with
Alex?

A lot of talk about how the Falcons are the best team in the NFC...put up or shut up time today! Our youngin performed under the bright lights, lets see if Matty Ice can do the same.

That being said I'll be pulling for the Falcons.

Im here man. Im a he BTW :) Kaep looked great against GB as I knew he would ( thats why I predicted an easy SF win). If he wins this week then the move is 100% validated IMO. There is no doubt CK has a higher ceiling when he performs well and I have never said otherwise. Still not sold on his consistent decision making to win a SB for you guys but we shall see.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair its too early to tell if CK's inexperience will hurt you guys. Winning a home game vs a TERRIBLE defense in GB is not the same as winning a road or neutral site playoff game vs a team with an NFL capable defense. Thats why I picked SF in a blowout before the game. Now this week however you guys are in trouble :) I try not to get to up after 1 game on someone or too low either ( whic is why I didnt bury Kaep after the Seattle game)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair its too early to tell if CK's inexperience will hurt you guys. Winning a home game vs a TERRIBLE defense in GB is not the same as winning a road or neutral site playoff game vs a team with an NFL capable defense. Thats why I picked SF in a blowout before the game. Now this week however you guys are in trouble :) I try not to get to up after 1 game on someone or too low either ( whic is why I didnt bury Kaep after the Seattle game)

How you feeling about this Sunday?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you feeling about this Sunday?

Atlanta has a better defense than GB, a better run game than GB ( when they want to use it), is better at skill positions overall and better on special teams. I think playing indoors helps Kaep though and Atlanta has struggled against the run on D although the last few games they have been much better. I think Atlanta will probably win since its at home but just like most games its going to come down to turnovers. If the Niners can force 3+ turnovers then you guys have a great shot at winning. 2 or less and Ill take the Falcons. Prediction??? 31-24 Atlanta.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has a better defense than GB, a better run game than GB ( when they want to use it), is better at skill positions overall and better on special teams. I think playing indoors helps Kaep though and Atlanta has struggled against the run on D although the last few games they have been much better. I think Atlanta will probably win since its at home but just like most games its going to come down to turnovers. If the Niners can force 3+ turnovers then you guys have a great shot at winning. 2 or less and Ill take the Falcons. Prediction??? 31-24 Atlanta.

WB, rmilia. Congrats on breaking the hex.

I'll chime in; if both teams play to full potential, I'll take the Niners by 10. I think if we win the TO+Sack battle that'll be the result. Will be a good game but Matt Ryan just doesn't scare me like a Rodgers or Brady. We can get to Ryan and rattle him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WB, rmilia. Congrats on breaking the hex.

I'll chime in; if both teams play to full potential, I'll take the Niners by 10. I think if we win the TO+Sack battle that'll be the result. Will be a good game but Matt Ryan just doesn't scare me like a Rodgers or Brady. We can get to Ryan and rattle him.

I think Ryan is on the tier right below Rodgers and Brady at QB but Atlanta has FAR superior skill position guys to GB or NE. The Oline of the Falcons is just OK though so you are right when you say you can get to Ryan. Dont know if it will rattle him but if you can make him throw early like Seattle did a few times then you may get some INT's. Frankly you are going to have to get to him because your CB's are not capable of covering Atlantas wideouts if you dont. Should be a good game and I can honestly see it going either way. If Abraham is hurt that helps you guys HUGE IMO. Our D isnt the same without him out there as witnessed by our performance in the Seattle game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The matchup that concerns me the most in this game is how Atlanta is going to defend Vernon Davis. The Falcons have had trouble with defending TE's all year and Davis is a great one. CK has not really utilized Davis as much as Smith did though so hopefully that will continue.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ryan is on the tier right below Rodgers and Brady at QB but Atlanta has FAR superior skill position guys to GB or NE. The Oline of the Falcons is just OK though so you are right when you say you can get to Ryan. Dont know if it will rattle him but if you can make him throw early like Seattle did a few times then you may get some INT's. Frankly you are going to have to get to him because your CB's are not capable of covering Atlantas wideouts if you dont. Should be a good game and I can honestly see it going either way. If Abraham is hurt that helps you guys HUGE IMO. Our D isnt the same without him out there as witnessed by our performance in the Seattle game.

I think it's obviously better if we get to Ryan but I think the DB's will win their share of battles. They won't shut down your receivers but they can contain them. Also, I'm not sure how tough Julio and Roddy are but this game will test them. Not talking about cheap shots here but our safeties will also have a layout or two.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The matchup that concerns me the most in this game is how Atlanta is going to defend Vernon Davis. The Falcons have had trouble with defending TE's all year and Davis is a great one. CK has not really utilized Davis as much as Smith did though so hopefully that will continue.

Sadly, Davis has been almost invisible since the playoffs last year (with CK or Alex in there). We're all waiting for the week that he breaks through. It's like they forgot how to put him in a game-plan.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's obviously better if we get to Ryan but I think the DB's will win their share of battles. They won't shut down your receivers but they can contain them. Also, I'm not sure how tough Julio and Roddy are but this game will test them. Not talking about cheap shots here but our safeties will also have a layout or two.

Maybe man but without pressure I doubt it. No one has really shut the WR's down all year without getting to Ryan. You guys are going to need 3+ sacks and a whole bunch more pressure IMO. Of course part of the problem with that is you really need to do it with your front 4 because if you have to resort to blitzing and leaving a bunch of one on one matchups it will get ugly. Jones and White are some tough mothers ( White especially) and no one in the league can guard Gonzalez.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Davis has been almost invisible since the playoffs last year (with CK or Alex in there). We're all waiting for the week that he breaks through. It's like they forgot how to put him in a game-plan.

Well that is probably the weakest aspect of Atlantas D so Im sure Harbs will come up with something. Miller toasted us yesterday and Miller is no Davis.