• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's Rmilla?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you are going with the bolded part. The game wasnt close. It was a fucking destruction until Smith turned retard. I guess you can hang your hopes on that happening again??? If Atlanta turns it over a bunch and our coach turns chickenshit again then you may only lose by 2. Congrats on that!!!!

Turn it over twice check. Not sure if coach turned chicken shit but definitely no half time adjustments so check. Lose by 2 unchecked. Looks like you were almost correct their buddy better luck next year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn it over twice check. Not sure if coach turned chicken shit but definitely no half time adjustments so check. Lose by 2 unchecked. Looks like you were almost correct their buddy better luck next year.

:( for sure man. Oh well, no shame in losing to the Niners. Still sucks that our staff ( 2 straight weeks) seemed to abandon the game plan that got them big leads.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:( for sure man. Oh well, no shame in losing to the Niners. Still sucks that our staff ( 2 straight weeks) seemed to abandon the game plan that got them big leads.

It was a hard fought game and you guys played well; I think it was less an error on your side than our D finally adjusting and making plays. Ryan was definitely getting uncomfortable towards the end of the game.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or the other teams shut down what was working earlier in the game. But don't give our D any credit for stopping you guys in the second half. It's okay. I realize a fan of the Falcons hasn't seen a real football team in a very long time.

Glad to see you came back today, by the way.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much the turnovers can be blamed either, we didn't score on them and even had our own turn over on one, so while there may be some momentum gained off them, how much? I think 9ers just stepped up and whipped dat ass.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the other teams shut down what was working earlier in the game. But don't give our D any credit for stopping you guys in the second half. It's okay. I realize a fan of the Falcons hasn't seen a real football team in a very long time.

Glad to see you came back today, by the way.

Honestly you didnt really stop us that much in the second half. We had 3 turnovers in Niner territory that stopped us. 1 of them was just a complete fuck up by Ryan, the INT was a shit pass too. Like I said I feel no shame losing to you guys, hell of a team. Wish we would have lost without the turnovers though, then you dont play the what if game.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly you didnt really stop us that much in the second half. We had 3 turnovers in Niner territory that stopped us. 1 of them was just a complete fuck up by Ryan, the INT was a shit pass too. Like I said I feel no shame losing to you guys, hell of a team. Wish we would have lost without the turnovers though, then you dont play the what if game.

This is what I mean by not giving our D any credit. The TO's were caused by our defense. That's what they do, and as a result, your offense was stopped from scoring in the second half. Moving the ball without getting points is irrelevant.

I will say, the Falcons played a lot better than I thought they would, despite the 9ers leaving 10 points on the field. I didn't think this game was ever going to be close once the opening kick happened. I knew your receivers were dangerous, but Jones was on fire yesterday.

GhostRidahz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners didn't score on those gaffs by the Falcons did they? Otherwise it would have been more than 4 points (14)