• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where to buy tickets for the NFL draft?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im trying to go to the NFL draft this year. Where are they selling tickets for the NFL draft? If they haven't started selling tickets when will they be?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNless they have changed in the last 12 years... they dont sell tickets. You just have to request them. And as its in Philly and out doors in a park, you might get away with just showing up.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNless they have changed in the last 12 years... they dont sell tickets. You just have to request them. And as its in Philly and out doors in a park, you might get away with just showing up.

It's in a park? That's interesting. Tried finding tickets and can't find anything. How do you request them?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in a park? That's interesting. Tried finding tickets and can't find anything. How do you request them?

Yea, if its like it was last time I went, its open seating first come first serve. And its supposed to be outside in a park this year. I would google attend draft 2017 in Philly. Im not going to make the 20 hour drive to go myself. as it would require me to take an extra week off, and that would mean getting abused when I get back.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, if its like it was last time I went, its open seating first come first serve. And its supposed to be outside in a park this year. I would google attend draft 2017 in Philly. Im not going to make the 20 hour drive to go myself. as it would require me to take an extra week off, and that would mean getting abused when I get back.

Well good thing I'm from jersey and only
Live 2 hours away. I saw this
https://www.google.com/amp/www.blee...etails-information-dates-april-purchase-guide

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think you got it figured out.

Now the real question is, will you be the guy holding the sign saying

"COOK at 17" :D

Because I know the Skinny little guy who was irate we didnt take Morgan in the second round is probably a poster on this board. :lol:

Nah I'll probably be that guy that holds the ( F U BRUCE TAKE MIXON) sign LOL

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im trying to go to the NFL draft this year. Where are they selling tickets for the NFL draft? If they haven't started selling tickets when will they be?
Why bother to attend the draft when you can watch it on television? Don't you have a life?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bother to attend the draft when you can watch it on television? Don't you have a life?

Come on Guns, if you are close enough and are a real Football fan, you should attend at least one Draft in your life time. Shit I went to the Pro Bowl this year because it was 40 minutes down the road. Now would I have gone to Hawaii just to go to the game?? Heck no. But if I happened to be there when the game was played, I would be honor bound to go even if there were no Skins playing in the game.

Being at the draft site s a totally different experience. and hell the last time I went I couldnt even stream ESPN or NFL Network on my cell phone.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Guns, if you are close enough and are a real Football fan, you should attend at least one Draft in your life time. Shit I went to the Pro Bowl this year because it was 40 minutes down the road. Now would I have gone to Hawaii just to go to the game?? Heck no. But if I happened to be there when the game was played, I would be honor bound to go even if there were no Skins playing in the game.

Being at the draft site s a totally different experience. and hell the last time I went I couldnt even stream ESPN or NFL Network on my cell phone.
I've been to two Super Bowls and HOF induction ceremonies but I wouldn't waste my time going to the NFL draft and sit next to a bunch of lunatics.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to two Super Bowls and HOF induction ceremonies but I wouldn't waste my time going to the NFL draft and sit next to a bunch of lunatics.

Thats half the fun though. I been to a couple of Super Bowls, the last Pro Bowl and a draft. Have not made it to a HOF induction or game yet. Bu some day maybe.

Reactions: GNG