• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Tickets for Sale

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am selling my tickets for this season. Face value on all games. Section 432, row 29, seats 3 & 4.

Bengals 9/19 - $190 for the pair
Lions 10/3 - $172 for the pair
Vikings 12/20 - $208 for the pair
Giants 1/2/2022 - $166 for the pair

The Ravens and/or Cardinals game might be available as well. Waiting to hear back from a coworker on those.

If you're interested send me a message. They are digital tickets, so you'll need a Ticketmaster account to receive the tickets.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...I wish I was in Chicago...I would buy a few. I remember when you got those Eezy man. It's been a while!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...I wish I was in Chicago...I would buy a few. I remember when you got those Eezy man. It's been a while!
Same here, no live in Chitown, so no can do. But based on today's prices you hear about at most stadiums, Eezy's tix are outright cheap.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to get a Bears fan in the seats when I cannot go.
If I wasn't way the hell down here in North Carolina I'd take you up on several of those....

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2013 we paid 300 for 2 seats 4 rows from the top of the northwest side.

The fan experience left a lot to be desired. Getting to the stadium was a nightmare. Not even half of the gates were open, half hour in line to get in. Waiting in lines for the bathroom or concessions was at least 15 minutes.

In comparison

When the Bears played in Kansas City 2 years later we were 23 rows up on the 40 and paid 230. Driving from Omaha to Kansas City took about an hour longer than going 5 miles in Chicago. Concessions were 3 minutes wait max. No line at the restroom or gate.

Not very likely to attend another game in Chicago.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2013 we paid 300 for 2 seats 4 rows from the top of the northwest side.

The fan experience left a lot to be desired. Getting to the stadium was a nightmare. Not even half of the gates were open, half hour in line to get in. Waiting in lines for the bathroom or concessions was at least 15 minutes.

In comparison

When the Bears played in Kansas City 2 years later we were 23 rows up on the 40 and paid 230. Driving from Omaha to Kansas City took about an hour longer than going 5 miles in Chicago. Concessions were 3 minutes wait max. No line at the restroom or gate.

Not very likely to attend another game in Chicago.

My last experience was when TB12 was in town andTrubisky threw up a prayer at the end of the game ,dont remember who caught it,but was tackled at the 1 to end the game....

But anyways,I dont remember anu of the restroom and concession ecperiences taking that long,but the reason I dont wanna go back is the effin traffick in and out of there,the the parking,prices of everuthing from concessions,parking,beer and food,souveniers and hotel rooms....
And thats not limited to Soldier Field either.....Wrigley,United Center and US Cellular are the same.....

To hell with it.....Only way I go back is to take my two grandkids to a game....about in 10 more years.....

Iave been to Milwaukee for baseball games Lambeeau for a concert,Busch Stadium and a couple of others,and nothing compares to the nightmare of Chicago....

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traffic sucks at most of the stadiums I have been to, so that isn't just a Chicago thing. The best bet for SF is to park at one of the outer lots and catch the shuttle to the stadium.

I have never had any issues inside of the stadium regarding the bathroom or concessions, but I do know that bathrooms are usually one of the gripes people have.

It was Kevin White who caught the pass...probably the only thing noteworthy he did in a Bears uniform.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traffic sucks at most of the stadiums I have been to, so that isn't just a Chicago thing. The best bet for SF is to park at one of the outer lots and catch the shuttle to the stadium.

I have never had any issues inside of the stadium regarding the bathroom or concessions, but I do know that bathrooms are usually one of the gripes people have.

It was Kevin White who caught the pass...probably the only thing noteworthy he did in a Bears uniform.

Were you able to move those tickets EZ man?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well traffic does suck at all stadiums,but thats what happense 70k+ show up to a game....

But the traffic Im talking about is the whole city itself.....
I tried driving thru LA once,damn that waa dumb....
NY,wont even attempt it.....

And parking at Soldier Field absolutley blow.....
Its probably the worst in the NFL......jmg

Kevin White you say.......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA traffic is worse than ever......if you can believe that. In fact, not just LA, but pretty much all of SoCal is a giant parking lot. So glad I left that traffic hell hole 5 years ago.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post about tickets here and people complain about traffic. I post on reddit and my inbox blows up with people wanting tickets.

I was close to buying a pair for a coworker who's leaving us to move back to Chicago as a going away gift.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post about tickets here and people complain about traffic. I post on reddit and my inbox blows up with people wanting tickets.

But this is no surprise...Your prices are insanely fair.

I was looking at Bears Bucs down here and the lowest out there is basically $200 per...I'm not paying $800 for a family of four just to get in the door for nosebleeds...I love the Bears but that's a tall order.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise on either. Your tix prices are as Jiddy put it, insanely fair. And let's face it, SportsHoopla is the Doug & Wendy Whiner of sports boards (altho it's still 1,000,000x better than the old ESPN trash boards)

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is no surprise...Your prices are insanely fair.

I was looking at Bears Bucs down here and the lowest out there is basically $200 per...I'm not paying $800 for a family of four just to get in the door for nosebleeds...I love the Bears but that's a tall order.

No surprise on either. Your tix prices are as Jiddy put it, insanely fair. And let's face it, SportsHoopla is the Doug & Wendy Whiner of sports boards (altho it's still 1,000,000x better than the old ESPN trash boards)
If either of you are ever interested in getting to a home game please give me a heads up.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yes Im gonna complain about the traffic....
What do you expect,its absolutley horrible..........its a fact.
I like going to games myself.......in other cities.