• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where Does CJ2K End Up?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him, I would demand the ball more as well.

Have you analyzed CJ's numbers since he the day he got paid? Do people really think the Titans wanted anything but the "old" CJ when they agreed to pay him $53,500,000? He has been a total waste of money and it's not the Titans fault.

Fucking up the Kenny Britt situation? Titans fault.

Going from elite to mediocre as an organization? Titans fault.

Chris Johnson's fall-off-a-table decline in production since the ink dried on the contract? NOT the Titans fault.

When you run up to the line of scrimmage and your knees buckle play-after-play when you see only short yardage and don't want to get pounded, the team, the OL, the coaches, management and the fans lose faith in you.

This is 100% on Chris.

I see Dan Snyder giving him $100M to make him the second-worst bust (after Albert).

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jags move MJD they could be a player for him perhaps?

Would be interesting, but they surely know that CJ is a totally different kind of RB. I just don't see CJ wanting to go somewhere with a swiss cheese OL and I don't see the Jags writing that check, though I'm sure the prospect of playing the Titans twice a year would be attractive to him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you analyzed CJ's numbers since he the day he got paid? Do people really think the Titans wanted anything but the "old" CJ when they agreed to pay him $53,500,000? He has been a total waste of money and it's not the Titans fault.

Chris Johnson's fall-off-a-table decline in production since the ink dried on the contract? NOT the Titans fault.

When you run up to the line of scrimmage and your knees buckle play-after-play when you see only short yardage and don't want to get pounded, the team, the OL, the coaches, management and the fans lose faith in you.

This is 100% on Chris.

I see Dan Snyder giving him $100M to make him the second-worst bust (after Albert).

the Skins have Morris. Don't see them bringing in a high priced RB. (although I would love to see it)

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is 100% on Chris.

Well maybe my words were taken out of context, what I was reffering to was the fact that he did rush for over 2,000 yards prior to it. Since then I know his numbers have dropped quite significantly, he got paid and then I guess you can say he dogged it after that. And now that he wants to get paid again, he's gonna demand the ball more so he can get more money.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys or Giants.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams are going to sign him

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is 100% on Chris.

It's the Titan's fault that Britt forgot how to catch a ball?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Titan's fault that Britt forgot how to catch a ball?

I'm not defending Kenny's drops but he was far from alone in that dept. yet they seemed to do one of their patented cold shoulder moves on him that they're notorious for, which may have something to do with the scrapes with police, maybe not. I can see where the dude is justified in being very, very frustrated but I'm impressed with how well he's held his tongue. I want to see him go somewhere and kill it next season.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe my words were taken out of context, what I was reffering to was the fact that he did rush for over 2,000 yards prior to it. Since then I know his numbers have dropped quite significantly, he got paid and then I guess you can say he dogged it after that. And now that he wants to get paid again, he's gonna demand the ball more so he can get more money.

He's under contract for $8M next season. In typical Titans fashion, they're going to move agonizingly slow on this, drag their feet, him-haw around and finally cut him after the market has dried up. He should know that by now because he's seen it so many times. Hell, we did it to Steve freakin McNair! :frusty:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals