• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When the Giant's run roughshot on Green Bay

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ gave the NFL 50K before the game because he was sure he would do some ilegal TD celebration.

He ended up with 5 drops 4 receptions for 23 yards no TD's.

Maybe the 50k can pay for the hole in the wall.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this weekend ... America's team will be shitting in their pants back in Big D.

That's it ... it's a rap ... The G Men vs The Pat's - Part 3 in H-town...

It's on bitches!!
:laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say the defense is awful but it isn't the strength of that team.

Their defense is turribul. Ranked 20th or worse in every category but 1 and 2nd to last in pass defense. How the hell did the water head Manning boy manage to to not drop at least 30 on them?

BTW, the only category their D is not ranked 20th or worse is rush yards against, but they had the 31st ranked pass defense, why the hell would you run the ball against them?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense is turribul. Ranked 20th or worse in every category but 1 and 2nd to last in pass defense. How the hell did the water head Manning boy manage to to not drop at least 30 on them?

BTW, the only category their D is not ranked 20th or worse is rush yards against, but they had the 31st ranked pass defense, why the hell would you run the ball against them?
You seem bitter Rex.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Dallas can run it on them like the prior mtg this year and control TOP and keep the ball away from Rodgers. I run it down their throats with Zeke getting 30 plus carries. If not Dak may get to open it up and air it out on those corners. Should be a fun game to watch

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best defense is a good offense so keep him off the field with long sustained drives. GB's defense blows so that should be doable.
The game may come down to what team gets a defensive stop late in the game.

Reactions: GNG

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

12.4 ppg over the last 7 games (-1.5 quarters of garbage time points)

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check it out:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas can run it on them like the prior mtg this year and control TOP and keep the ball away from Rodgers. I run it down their throats with Zeke getting 30 plus carries. If not Dak may get to open it up and air it out on those corners. Should be a fun game to watch
The key to the game will be Zeke piling up yardage. I don't believe Dallas can win getting into a shootout with Green Bay.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to the game will be Zeke piling up yardage. I don't believe Dallas can win getting into a shootout with Green Bay.

Agreed, Dallas needs to run the ball and control the clock, keep Rodgers on the sideline as much as possible.. Dallas CANNOT afford to get behind in that game, that could spell trouble especially for a young QB and the pressure of the playoffs....

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't think they will get into a shootout, however the Dallas D will have to make some stops vs Rodgers and Cobb. The Dallas running game should open up some PA passing opportunities for Linehan's boys and if that happens and then they are somewhere between balanced and more run plays than pass plays, I think they have a great chance.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness the Giants O has made many D's look good.
Agreed, Dallas needs to run the ball and control the clock, keep Rodgers on the sideline as much as possible.. Dallas CANNOT afford to get behind in that game, that could spell trouble especially for a young QB and the pressure of the playoffs....

The Dal game plan should be to play aggressive against Rodgers with disguised blitzes and keep him in the pocket. They must keep Ty from bouncing to the outside and when Michael runs they must remain disciplined and fill in the gaps. Cook is a big speedy target and must be doubled early to take him out of the game. Cobb has been hot late so they should put their best CB on him. I would put Lee as a shadow on Rodgers to prevent him from running.

On offense Dal must attack the right side of the field since GB has relinquished a 122 QB rating on that side. Dak must keep the ball low and not overthrow anyone or the safeties will make him pay. Dak must get rid of the ball quick since Peppers, Perry, and CMIII are all threats for strip sacks. Check downs and screens to RB's on the outsides work well vs GB but not in the middle of the field. When Peppers is in at LB they must utilize the QB option as Peppers will go for the RB almost every single time. Peppers is only in on 3rd and longs now so they might not have that option. Try not to run right up the gut. Run to the outside or away from Perry's side.

If Dal does this they should have a good chance in this game.