• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the 2nd most important position in football after QB?

Most important position after QB?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still swinging and missing I see. Kind of like your sports picks.

Hit 3 out of 4 picks on SB Sunday.....so you're wrong....again.

Did you read up on how the "red flag" challenge part of the game works? Bwaahahahaa, "not exactly".

FAIL

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me if I were running a 1 gap 3-4

1. Premier NT
2. Premier OLB
3. Ballhawk Safety
4. Premier CB
5. Premier OT
6. Premier TE
7. Premier WR
8. Premier ILB
9. Premier Center
10. Premier Guards
11. Premier RB

Rest I'll just deal with in FA.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw what happens when you don't have an elite LT. If New Engalnd or Carolina had one they would be superbowl champions. You could have the best QB of all time and he can be nuetralied by a shitty takle.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit 3 out of 4 picks on SB Sunday.....so you're wrong....again.

Did you read up on how the "red flag" challenge part of the game works? Bwaahahahaa, "not exactly".

FAIL

No you didn't.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as others have noted already, it depends on the team.

Yeah and I should've been more clear in OP. When I think like this, I'm thinking who am I taking in a fantasy draft after my QB? Would you protect your QB, give him an ultimate weapon to throw to, give him an elite RB who can control the clock? Or would you go defense and get a pass rusher, a run stuffer, a do it all linebacker, corner, or a safety? It's interesting to discuss I think.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw what happens when you don't have an elite LT. If New Engalnd or Carolina had one they would be superbowl champions. You could have the best QB of all time and he can be nuetralied by a shitty takle.

Exactly. And to expound on that. Think about this. When you make an investment, what do you do afterwards? Start working towards ways to protect that investment right? It's just common sense to me.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And to expound on that. Think about this. When you make an investment, what do you do afterwards? Start working towards ways to protect that investment right? It's just common sense to me.
The flaw here is you can scheme in play calls to blunt the passrush. JJ Watt to the lazy eye didn't hardly exist in the wild card round. Against a very questionable pass blocking team.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost more than you bet, and you're not man enough to admit it. It is really that simple, and everyone on these boards that has dealt with you knows it.

and you aren't man enough to admit that you don't know shit about red flag challenges.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flaw here is you can scheme in play calls to blunt the passrush. JJ Watt to the lazy eye didn't hardly exist in the wild card round. Against a very questionable pass blocking team.

Well with a team like the Texans, they don't have the playmakers to compliment Watt well enough, and it's pretty simple for an elite offensive mind like Andy Reid to take advantage of them.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with a team like the Texans, they don't have the playmakers to compliment Watt well enough, and it's pretty simple for an elite offensive mind like Andy Reid to take advantage of them.
Mercilus had 13 sacks. Kevin Johnson and Joseph are good CB's. I wouldn't be so quick to say it's the Watt and friends show out there.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mercilus had 13 sacks. Kevin Johnson and Joseph are good CB's. I wouldn't be so quick to say it's the Watt and friends show out there.

4 players. I'm not saying they were a bad defense, but a good scheme can move the ball on them. And let's be honest here, somebody with a scheme like Andy Reid is going to have success against almost anybody, so maybe that's kind of an unfair scenario I came up with there.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you aren't man enough to admit that you don't know shit about red flag challenges.

Admit what? I had a discussion with someone about the rules and we both agreed. You simply chimed in before reading the discussion, ergo you look like a moron, but being you always look like a moron, you don't seem to even to notice everyone thinks you're a moron.

So back to your fake picks. You're a loser who seeks attention on message boards via prentending to be a winner. It makes you feel better internally, but in reality deep down inside, you realize most people on the board you have chosen to converse with think you're a loser, which might literally be the only thing you would be right about.