• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grade My Draft! 10-Team 0.5pt PPR League

Grade My Draft

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• D/F

• Total voters

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Burrow (5), Rodgers (13)
RB: Chubb (1), Walker (4), Dobbins (6), Charbonnet (11), Allgeier (15)
WR: Lamb (2), Kupp (3), Hopkins (7), Kirk (8), Sutton (12)
TE: Freiermuth (9)
DST: Eagles (10)
K: Boswell (14)

QB... 2 QBs with the same bye week. Felt pressed to get my backup QB with Burrow's injury concerns, but I opted to wait. I took Burrow as the 5th QB off the board, and 9 QBs went after I took Burrow. I was somewhat surprised that Rodgers was still available. Is he really only the 15th best FF QB this year? I think he's higher than that. Will hope to have a plan in place by bye week 7.

RB... My weakest group IMO. After Chubb I've got 2 injury-prone guys and 2 backups. In hindsight I probably should have handcuffed both Walker & Dobbins, and not just Walker. Gus the Bus was available to me in the 14th when I knee jerked my Kicker pick lol. Allgeier is in a pretty good spot though given all this hype surrounding a rookie.

WR... On paper I like these names, but theres plenty of risk here. Kupp might not play until weeks 2 or 3 but if he gets healthy thats a huge get in the 3rd Rd. I almost took AJ Brown in the 2nd but decided not to with the presence of Devonta Smith. The ceiling might be a little higher for Lamb? I really like Kirk. Sutton was just good value in the 12th.

TE & D... Went BPA on both. Had a shot at 49ers D, but I like the Philly D better. Just tougher opponents is the downside. Had to laugh at ESPN's cheat sheets that didn't even have the Eagles D on it. Thankfully I was using fantasypro's and not ESPN's sheets.

Overall not entirely enthused about it, but FantasyPro's power rankings gave me a 100 on my draft. Guess they like it more than I do!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid all around. Dobbins and Walker will be fine.