• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would you have done

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 2022 NFL draft, you can’t make other imaginary trades but you can say you would not have made a trade, what would you have done if you were the Redskins. Go on record for bragging rights.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the theme of this draft was the Manders drafted High Productivity Guys

1. looks like they drafted steak without the sizzle I been watching the draft Since 89 drafting big names or well known names don't work aka Eagles ,Ravens .

2. This draft won't bring more people to the Commanders I think this draft made some people give up on the Redskins/Commanders

3 What would I have done Differently I would have been More active in FA example get Honey Badger Don't need to draft Butler etc etc I will go on recored and say Ravens draft and eagles draft will be a bust and our draft will be solid to Avg

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- I would have gone with Kyle Hamilton. I think there is so much you can do with him and you can’t teach size.

2- George Pickens would have been the pick. I am not as opposed as some to our choice of Mathis, as I believe it means Payne is gone, but I would have gone WR here.

3- Channing Tindall would have been the pick. Again, not as disappointed with our pick as some.

4- I have no idea how we did not take Jalyn Armour-Davis here.

5- Sam Howell wouldn’t have gotten a complaint from me in the second round. In the 5th, wow.

5- Cole Turner may have been gotten later so I would have gone Damone Clark and doubled up on my LBs.

7- whatever…nothing stands out as I can’t believe we didn’t do this or that.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the cris paul pick I got the same gut feeling on that pick that I got from Te Bates and Curl

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs wanted Dotson bad to replace Hill source pay message board and bloggers that I pay for since I am a Kansas State Fan sorry I can't share pay infomation or link it and Mathis would not made it out of the Second alot teams had him 2nd rounder the lame media did not even heard Mathis was going around 50s

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- I would have gone with Kyle Hamilton. I think there is so much you can do with him and you can’t teach size.

2- George Pickens would have been the pick. I am not as opposed as some to our choice of Mathis, as I believe it means Payne is gone, but I would have gone WR here.

3- Channing Tindall would have been the pick. Again, not as disappointed with our pick as some.

4- I have no idea how we did not take Jalyn Armour-Davis here.

5- Sam Howell wouldn’t have gotten a complaint from me in the second round. In the 5th, wow.

5- Cole Turner may have been gotten later so I would have gone Damone Clark and doubled up on my LBs.

7- whatever…nothing stands out as I can’t believe we didn’t do this or that.

Cmon gk if we dont trade down in the 1st, picks in rounds 3 and 5(2 picks) dont exist.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn…you are right. I would not have made that trade in the first.

1- Kyle Hamilton

2- Sky Moore

4- Sam Howell

6 and 7 whomever

I wanted Hamilton too. They went with quantity of players. Robinson, Mathis, and Tuner should contribute right away. Butler was picked with our original 4th round pick.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Hamilton too. They went with quantity of players. Robinson, Mathis, and Tuner should contribute right away. Butler was picked with our original 4th round pick.

I know. I would have skipped Butler and went Howell.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I wouldn’t have passed on difference making players
I don’t dislike Dotson the player however if we are going to pass on elite to get very good then Dotson ‘s type of guy could be had later , wondale Robinson or Clyde Austin offer the same thing as Dotson so to say a team would have scooped him up and the team collapses because of it just isn’t true

Now for Mathis , yeah he could be a contributing player at DT , hell even a replacement for Payne , however he is a step down in talent and hence it weakens the d/line , to me he offers less then Settle or Ionman . Mathis in round 4 would be great . Passing on Brisker? Not sure I like that and dean you hyped up that guy

Robinson in round 3 , again you guys act like his style of running is rare , we drafted a barber replacement which we could have had in Hassan in round 4 . Less touches for AG doesn’t make sense , putting him at wr puts the dynamic sideline Samuel or dummy brown ( 12 catch superstar ) on the sideline AG is our leading TD maker. Since he got here

Butler in round 4 is a decent pick I think he can be a good cb/ safety . Should be good on special teams

Howell is the best value pick in our draft and it’s how we should draft , looking for value and not overdrafting

Cole turner at Te in round 5 is a good pick in my opinion and explains somewhat why we passed on McBride to draft a short. Yardage back . This guy will push for time and gives wince a guy even he should hit

Paul in round 7 was a nice pick , at worst he is a PS guy , I think he makes the team as one of the last o/lineman
Holmes is probably a PS guy but why not take a flier on him ?

The draft looks better at the end then up top

My beef is they didn’t maximize the trade down and that we passed on better football players or many of equal value later
Now if that’s hating then so be it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I wouldn’t have passed on difference making players
I don’t dislike Dotson the player however if we are going to pass on elite to get very good then Dotson ‘s type of guy could be had later , wondale Robinson or Clyde Austin offer the same thing as Dotson so to say a team would have scooped him up and the team collapses because of it just isn’t true

Now for Mathis , yeah he could be a contributing player at DT , hell even a replacement for Payne , however he is a step down in talent and hence it weakens the d/line , to me he offers less then Settle or Ionman . Mathis in round 4 would be great . Passing on Brisker? Not sure I like that and dean you hyped up that guy

Robinson in round 3 , again you guys act like his style of running is rare , we drafted a barber replacement which we could have had in Hassan in round 4 . Less touches for AG doesn’t make sense , putting him at wr puts the dynamic sideline Samuel or dummy brown ( 12 catch superstar ) on the sideline AG is our leading TD maker. Since he got here

Butler in round 4 is a decent pick I think he can be a good cb/ safety . Should be good on special teams

Howell is the best value pick in our draft and it’s how we should draft , looking for value and not overdrafting

Cole turner at Te in round 5 is a good pick in my opinion and explains somewhat why we passed on McBride to draft a short. Yardage back . This guy will push for time and gives wince a guy even he should hit

Paul in round 7 was a nice pick , at worst he is a PS guy , I think he makes the team as one of the last o/lineman
Holmes is probably a PS guy but why not take a flier on him ?

The draft looks better at the end then up top

My beef is they didn’t maximize the trade down and that we passed on better football players or many of equal value later
Now if that’s hating then so be it
I just don’t see a big difference in those first round WRs. Dotson may be every bit as good as Olave, Wilson, or Jameson. Picking up a 3 and 4 is not bad value but I would have pushed for a 2 instead.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a note on Dotson coaches think Dotson can play 1 ,2, 3 you can line him up anywhere I don't know if that's good or bad I don't know if Wan dale can or the other types could do that just a small detail .. what hurt this draft the most imo I will say it again not having picks from 149 - 230 that's like. 80 picks(players ) taken before 230 the gap was to big

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a note on Dotson coaches think Dotson can play 1 ,2, 3 you can line him up anywhere I don't know if that's good or bad I don't know if Wan dale can or the other types could do that just a small detail .. what hurt this draft the most imo I will say it again not having picks from 149 - 230 that's like. 80 picks(players ) taken before 230 the gap was to big
If you make the right picks early then it’s ok . I don’t have a big issue with Dotson . I just feel like we needed difference makers and instead we drafted like we just made a super bowl and only needed role players

Last years draft wasn’t very good , cosmi was a good pick and bates was good for where he was drafted but taking Davis at 19 and getting crappy performance and picking bell ring at 3rd round is either poor scouting or worse coaching

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you make the right picks early then it’s ok . I don’t have a big issue with Dotson . I just feel like we needed difference makers and instead we drafted like we just made a super bowl and only needed role players

Last years draft wasn’t very good , cosmi was a good pick and bates was good for where he was drafted but taking Davis at 19 and getting crappy performance and picking bell ring at 3rd round is either poor scouting or worse coaching
Hope Lb Davis approves

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give Davis Juste automatic 1 more year I think cosmi and Bates are safe the rest have to fight in camp so Bates Davis ,Cosmi, Juste are locks this year the rest of 2021 rookies can slugg it out in camp Would they Keep Brown for Howells is the question king will be gone because objado Fa pick up

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The debate will be over in two or three years. Right now we aren't sure how last years draft should be graded.

You can assign a grade, give an opinion but the proof happens on the field. :2cents:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t see a big difference in those first round WRs. Dotson may be every bit as good as Olave, Wilson, or Jameson. Picking up a 3 and 4 is not bad value but I would have pushed for a 2 instead.
You only moved back 5 spots. The value chart wasn't there unless you are saying you would have been happy with the swap of round 1 picks and only a 2nd.