• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What would you have done

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody said anything about being "cut" this is a total misread by you! The question is about useful time which all players eventually face. Running backs once were highly valued, now you can get 10 for a dollar. You know this! Gibson is not in his second year but entering his 3rd in 2022. When the average lifespan of running backs is 2.57 seasons and he's about to start year 3, it's insane to not factor wear and tear even if he's only 24 in June.
BTW, his rookie deal expires after next year and how do you know he won't be seeking a new more lucrative contract?
5 years, 7 tops if he doesn't expand his game beyond a 2 down RB. 10 to 12 if he learns the ins n outs of the passing game.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been well documented that Gibson leaves a lot of yards on the field due to bad vision. Of course I like him though

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years, 7 tops if he doesn't expand his game beyond a 2 down RB. 10 to 12 if he learns the ins n outs of the passing game.
While that is extremely unlikely, I cannot do a @Dean here and state that it's not possible. I did find this article, ever hear of him?

Patriots' James White now longest-tenured RB after …

https://www.bing.com/search?q=who i...55&sk=&cvid=4556BF4E09CD4041A47F1B439FA41404#

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure White shoud've won the SB MVP when they played the Falcons. I know he has more receptions than rushes in his career. More than double receiving TDs than rushing TDs and he's never had 100 rushes in a season. Biggest reasons why he's played as long as he has imo. Being Brady's security blanket is a nice gig..

Yeah I don't think Gibson lasts a decade TBH . I just read somewhere that Robinson was drafted to replace Gibson, not sure I buy that, but if that's the case. RR didn't give the kid much rope.The article also said the Skins drafted Robinson at least a rd too high. That I can agree with. No matter who coaches the Skins. There's always a handful of things that make you go WTF. I guess RR idn't like Patterson last year either. He didn't even get a half ass decent shot at being the Skins 2nd running RB.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera winning the division with a losing record was the worst thing that could've happened, it gave the appearance we were more than a 1 and done squad.
Not quite sure how we win more than 8 games this year but who knows

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera winning the division with a losing record was the worst thing that could've happened, it gave the appearance we were more than a 1 and done squad.

Carson Wentz returns to MVP form. That is the only way. Or Sam Howell develops into what we hope in a hurry.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz returns to MVP form. That is the only way. Or Sam Howell develops into what we hope in a hurry.

I would be hype with either situation,
To be greedy, I'd hope Wentz balls out but due to some reason that's not tragic or career ending can't play 70% and Howell goes crazy good

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now wait a minute according to the homers ( not just dean) going to the playoffs that year would have lasting tangible results

What we got was 7 wins and a defense that became arrogant and played hero ball
CY was the poster child for this . 1.5 sacks for a number 2 overall pick in 9 games is atrocious